Why do movies about Boston crime families suck but the Italian ones are god tier?

Why do movies about Boston crime families suck but the Italian ones are god tier?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W2ZLWH8LnGQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because boston micks can never be CLASSIC NIGGAS[spoiler/]

the departed was great

inb4 muh infernal affairs

I thought Black Mass was ok if you want to induce depression.

I mean, even the Godfather did that. Remember, crime doesn't pay.

boston is wicked tough so its hard to get actors to act wicked tough but dagos are fucking nancies and so are actors so its like a perfect storm dude

On average if you meet an italian gangster you'd either be scared of him or impressed by him. Most likely you'd enjoy the experience.

On average if you meet a boston gangster he'd get offended like a little bitch by something you did and then kill you

Boston families are fucking boring, their rackets are running privately purchased firearms to ireland and owning vending machines.

Black Mass was an incredibly well-made movie, it just sucked because the story was boring.

shut up retard ill send markie mark to your fuckin house you cunt

OFF TOPIC NIGGAS

Vor V Zakon is jacking this thread

~ Eastern Promises
~ The Equalizer
~ Little Odessa
~ Dead Mans Bluff

Greasy Italians in silk suits and Massachussets rednecks are no match

Because Irish people are disgusting. No offense to any of you Irish anons reading this, but you know very well you're not charming, uninteresting, and you look sickly compared to literally everyone else.

massachusetts rednecks? bitch only western mass has rednecks ill skin you

the boston mob's biggest racket was literally selling stolen tuna

And everything is Whitey Burger Inspired. I've seen like three identical movies: State of Grace, the departed and Black Mass. The Departed nailed it better. I prefer hood films like Mystic River or Gone baby gone.

that sounds a little fishy to me

This also johnny deep was over acting

watch it mickey

I have watched The Town exactly 3 times, Black Mass once, and got a blowie from a Falmouth chick once...I think this makes me an authority on the ethnographic makeup of the state my friend; all just a bunch of chads drinking pabst and eating lobster and talking like Ben Affleck in every movie ever.

you havent even seen the fucking departed kid? nice about the blowie though all those cape girls are loose as shit
also we don't drink much pbr but we do crush bud light and gansetts

I once got a handie from a wistah broad.

1. Departed
2. The Friends of Eddie Coyle
3. The Town

Shit...your actually right, how could I actually forget Departed...it's one of Marty's best.

I immediately retract my statement and send love out to all the Massbro's from NZ, stay gangster

Whatever you do, don't fuck a Dorchester girl. There's nothing worse than hearing a girl yell like a 50 year old emphysemic fisherman while she rides ya cock

Crime Family Kino ranking:
1 . Italians
2 . Yakuza
3. Hood life
4.????

Dagos nips and nogs aren't as badass as the Irish mob you pussy

Someone hook me up with some good Pollack/Russian/Eastern Euro mob/crime films.

I've seen literally every Mafia/Irish Mob film.

I think it's because the Italian crime movies came first, while the Irish crime movies are just copies. Copies always ring hollow.

lol

>tuna
Tuna sells at $10-50 a pound depending on the fish and they can way 1000lb easy.

In the Irish mob films they're usually just a car full of drunk, drugged up goons wearing paperboy caps and leather bomber jackets with the lead guy getting about 90% of the dialogue. They can't even glamorize it because living in South Boston is a genuinely miserable existence.

it's hard to feel empathy for some dirty micks

>lived in Leominster for 18 years
>currently living in Concord

here's what I have to say about MA:
>>Cape Cod girls are a lot of fun
>>However there is white trash everywhere you go
>>You can get top notch coke or heroin whenever you want if you know the right people
>>The hot girls are usually alcoholics who drive drunk as often as they can
>>Boston is pretty from a certain lens but it can seem disgusting

thats why The Town is one of the only good irish crime movie imo, its not at all like a mob film

A lot of south Boston has been gentrified. Even a lot of Dorchester has been gentrified. Really the only irredeemable shithole in Boston is Roxbury.
There is white trash literally everywhere. Leominster sucks dick tho, Concord is nicer.

ids bagina :-DD

Bollocks.

Well crime in Boston nowadays, at least organized crime, isn't messy. It's just a bunch of payoffs. There's obviously a major criminal element but it's a criminal element that works smoothly with the government.
Every public works project in Boston costs more than it should and takes longer than it should. That doesn't make for an interesting movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=W2ZLWH8LnGQ

You mean "The Depaahded"

Maybe, but how good can it be when literally the only scene anybody can remember from it is the cop turning his head away.

spoken like a true jew

Becaute Italians are patrician and micks are incompetent fucks

Whitey Bulger was a methodic, cruel and efficient criminal obsessed with his health and his fitness.
And they cast a brain damaged final stage drug addict to play him.
It's obvious she movie would suffer.

divide and conquer tactics, one day it's nordics aren't white, next day it's anglos aren't white, irish, italians, manlets, whatever they can say to alienate you from your own race

In Russia we have thyroid problem because Chernobyl

Recommend CNN's documentary on the Bulger trial. Puts forward the hypothesis that Bulger may not have even given the FBI the New England Mafia, but may have just had his name used as a rubber stamp and then had the myth that he was an informant maintained so that their convictions couldn't be overturned later.

Yes. The real Bulger seemed much more charismatic and less obviously creepy than the 100 all the time version Johnny boy played.

And much more intelligent.

Eastern Promises

Tobacco use is the #1 cause of cancer in the larynx

Ya baston accent sucks ya wicked retad cunts

>Look up Whitey Bulger's wiki page
>2 life sentences plus 5 years

Why even bother after the first life sentence? Is it so that if it gets worked down somehow he'll still be working down to just one life sentence instead of two?

How are there this many people from mass on here

Fuck out you cunts you're not even from boston come 2 charlestown n grt murded in ya sleep kid sup dude

The second life sentence makes it harder for Whitney to get a parole.
They wanted to make sure he dies in prison or at least that if he gets released he will be a very very old man.