Yellow is the new Black

YAAAAAASSSSSS!!! Oh, wait I mean ASIANS ARE UNDER REPRESENTED IN HOLLYWOOD!!!

When will they learn people don't give a fuck about minority characters, especially fugly fat asians?

Probably has nothing to do with the fact that she's the only not-returning character on sale right now

NOBODY WANTS A FAT FUCK DOLL

YOU EITHER BUY A TOY BECAUSE THE CHARACTER IS COOL OR BECAUSE IT LOOKS COOL, THAT SHIT ISN'T EITHER

>so popular it's the ONLY toy they even stock anymore

>TFW you're not pathetic enough to hotglue toys but you are pathetic enough to sort of want to hotglue toys
What a dilemma.

I want a chubby asian fuck doll.

Are these from the new one coming out this year or from Rogue One? Because I don't remember them.

>this picture i took at my minimum wage kukoldry proves how dumb nonwhites are

just neck yourself. your hopeless.

i believe in you. i think you can do it. i think you could make money doing it. i think this is your thing and you're going to make money doing it. best of luck.

wtf disney truly are the masters of the game

What do you think, champ?

prolly has nothing to do with the fact that these are 2 separate asian female figures and you were too racist to see the difference. you're more racist than the people that didn't buy these you fucking shitlord!

I dont find Asians attractive at all.
and Dont undestand how other people do.
I like literally every other race except for Asians and that Inclues Indians(the poo in loo Indians, not Native Americans, I like them)

>some autist on Sup Forums yelling about what makes toys cool

never change

>this is something that children will ask for

>I dont find Asians attractive at all.
Ditto.
The only people I've ever known that were attracted to asians were social rejects on one level or another. And it was never just "I find asians attractive" it was always some creepy yellow fever.
If an entire race has to be fetishized to be considered sexually appealing then they'd probably not attractive.

Jesus they're fucking desperate for a hit in China aren't they?

only half asian half white females are attractive

You know what, you're right user! Failure is guaranteed if I never even try! Tomorrow I'm going to go to Goodwill and buy some toys and jack off on them, fingers crossed for one of those near-scale Barbie doll heads with hair!

why'd they pick the ugliest chink? to not make daisey feel bad?

did anyone buy the chirrut and baze ones?
asian duo from Rogue One. I know you forgot their names

I thought that a hot suckyfucky would make tumblr mad or something but Kong just had a very cute asian and no one cried muh fetishization or anything.

maybe she's the most suited person for the role :)

>"We want the Chinese audience."
>China doesn't give a shit about female protags, of any race, and didn't give a shit about Star Wars when two homegrown action stars were in it.

Literally why bother?

Only half-asian half-white males dressed as females are attractive.

i dont understand why Asians care so much..

you already got most of the lucrative fields on lock, so what if you don't have Asian actors as 'role model's in movies..

there are plently of Asian role models in medicine, engineering, law, government, etc..why would you want your children to care about hollywood?

only toys i buy are LEGO. even then, most of that is on ebay because all of the new sets are trash.

>has her energy based weapon turned on that close to her body.

No wonder kids don't wanna be that character or own her toy. She's stupid. Looks like it's some kind of incendiary or plasma based weapon, so it'd be like having a welding torch that close to the body.

you rang?

:3

>Literally why bother?
China only lets in a certain number of foreign films a year. Hollywood sucks up with Chinese actors/filming in China to be on the list. An example being in Iron Man 3 (2?) when Tony gets heart surgery in China. In the Chinese version the scene was much longer and the Chinese surgeon was praised as being a hero. Another example was The transformers 4 where China was a major filming location.

tl:dr pandering masquerading as progressivism.

>(((Disney)))

R u a gril

Pls be a gril

This. The movie's not even fucking out yet, no one knows who she is.

Or kids don't usually want to buy a toy of a character they're not familiar with.

I could hide beneath your bed sheets and pretend to be a girl while we play :)

(((Hollywood))) hates asians

They're jealous of eastern babes for they are perfect.

oh yes I'm sure the lil' pipsqueaks will run to walmart and fight eachother over the last mexican maid action figure

>selling toys for a movie before it comes out
>being surprised that toys of characters we've never seen before sell poorly

>>Sup Forums

the fuck you talking about, Sup Forums loves subservient asian waifus.

It's got nothing to do with them being Asian. If they cast Olivia Munn or whatever they probably sell.

This piggy...not so much.

you mean when will they learn people are racist? that's sort of the entire reason why movies need non-white characters, brainlet

I would have bought a Chirrut figure if I could have found one just because I like Ip Man.

nah

I think you're retarded.

inb4 baited