What's the scariest shit you ever seen in a movie?

What's the scariest shit you ever seen in a movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qZowK0NAvig
youtube.com/watch?v=pDEJr2Sqhxc
youtu.be/SJ2PLJ-y-28?t=37m59s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veneno_para_las_hadas
youtube.com/watch?v=DAedP4xDYWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Large Marge from PHGA scared the fuck out of me

when chuck sneed the chuck chuck sneed seed feed

spider walk in exorcist

This

Not the scariest, but the dead body underwater in Jaws spooked me good. Don't even know why really.

Watcher in the Woods scared the shit out of me.

Probably The Exorcist.

But, I was maybe 10 when I first saw it.

Also, that scene from Signs is so fucking overrated, but I guess if a kid saw it they would be frightened.

Honestly the scene in Mulholland Drive where they find the woman's body in Diane Selwyn's bedroom.

the video from The Ring was unnerving and the demon girl from Evil Dead 2013 was really gross and creepy looking/sounding

The Shining, bathtub scene

youtube.com/watch?v=qZowK0NAvig

Not scariest, but I felt so disgusted after it.

>beautiful woman, nice
>kissing and groping, even better
>wait a minute, what's wrong with her skin
>what the fuck, she's a fucking living corpse
>10 secs ago I was fantasizing with fucking her
>I fantasied with fucking a living corpse

Is this a meme? Is this scene really that scary?

I watched Signs when I was like 10

it spooked the fuck out of me

It depends on how old you were when you saw it

lol exorcist is a fucking a joke and you call signs overrated?

oddly enough these guys got me good for years, saw it when I was 12

When I saw your face.

Fucking furries man.

if you watch it now then probably not

but back in the day, when you were young, the movie was great at hyping these aliens up with no visuals at all for over half the movie, and this was the first time you saw them. it was spooky as fuck

Saw Fire in the Sky when I was way too young. Had paralyzing abduction nightmares every single night after that for a while. Haven't seen it since and now I avoid ayylium movies at all costs.

The Witch, the scene where the witch is grinding a baby into mush

fuckkkkkkk I didn't realize what that was in the thumbnail

this, even the leg in the cornfields scene was scary as shit back then.

when I was a kid I was terrified but at the same time interested in aliens so I watched this movie. couldn't sleep for the longest time afterwards

I feel you bro, that fucked me when I was younger too

Evil Dead disintegration scene
Practical gore fucks me up even

>"You scared Jody!"

youtube.com/watch?v=pDEJr2Sqhxc

What the hell was going on here?
I enjoyed this movie, and got nice and tense during the freaky parts. Then there's this big suspenseful finale, enjoying it, and then this dude getting head from a big rat-man-thing.
I lost it, started laughing at whatever the hell that was supposed to be. Ruined it for me.
I tried looking it up, seeing what it was supposed to be, seeing if it was something from the book, but couldn't find anything.

There is a explanation to it in the books and it makes sense, I don't remember what it was bit been 10+ years since I read it

In Kill List (2011) when the masked men howl and chase them in the tunnels.

Signs is shit m8

um joaquin phoenix is awesome

Horror movies are for children

Adults watch contemporary films, not garbage

can i please just have a jpg of the sheep? thanks

the scene is only as good as it is because the entire movie was building up to it. say what you want about the dumb plot holes but Shamaman knows how to do tension better than just about anyone

>the best picture nominated Exorcist is a joke
>Signs is anything but an embarrassment

exorcist isn't scary but signs is. so considering they are both horror movies sign is objectively the better film as the exorcist failed to do the one single thing its genre requires it to

>nominated
so we're supppsed to respect it because it *almost* won some award

Many adults watch film. Intellectual adults, however, watch cinema, not film, and never movies.

J-joe?

>Move children! Vamanos!

check out this scene from the outer limits the guys wife is a monster in disguise and she reveals herself in this scene caught me by surprise when watching it on tv
youtu.be/SJ2PLJ-y-28?t=37m59s

nigger i got so spooked when i first saw this.

the whole movie really creep'd me the fuck out, tbqh. i expected some assassin kino and got i don't even know what.

Saw this when I was 10. Scared the fuck out of me.

The clown under the bed did FAR worse to my brother. It took several years before he finally got over it.

Poughkeepsie tapes, anything involving the womyn getting fucked up

when i was a kid, i saw children of the corn and that movie legitimately traumatized me.
there was one scene where they run over this kid and when he goes to check the body or some shit there's this fucking gnarly jump scare.

scared the FUCK out of me.

Signs isn't scary

Underrated as fuck.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veneno_para_las_hadas

youtube.com/watch?v=DAedP4xDYWA

not now its not but when you were young and watching it first time that scene came out of nowhere

tl;dr is the guy in the suit was a multi millionaire, eccentric investor in the hotel and the guy in the suit is a former lover. Millionaire told him to turn up in a dog suit and degrade himself or else he wouldn't fuck him. In the movie it's not explained at all, however.

I can't believe someone posted this before I did. I was gonna say that scene.
I can't even remember the notes of the theme of that movie without getting freaked out.

THAT scene in Under the Skin

*BANG*

Dad made me not look away during it. I'm sure he thought it was hilarious at the time and I guess it is looking back but fuck it terrified me.

Now it's one of my favorite ayylmao movies.

this
And the monster behind the dumpster creeps me the fuck out, too.