Why is Hillary Clinton evil again?

Why is Hillary Clinton evil again?
She looks calm, cool and collected.
What does she do, or what has she done that has earned her this reputation?
I'd like to know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
youtube.com/watch?v=6xNLLcS2Yx8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

she is evil because she is democrat just lik trump is rasist because she is republic

>She
That's probably your answer right there. If she was a man she would not receive nearly as much backlash

She gave me a cummy tummy and didn't clean me up after

The evil bitch just keeps materializing support from the voting public out of nowhere.

>She looks calm, cool and collected
like a sociopath?

She basically did something anyone else would do in her position and is getting shitted on for it.

Doesn't mean I'm gonna vote for her... I mean, I do feel bad, but trump is just WAY more fun.

Hillary means work, and fuck work. I'm not trying to figure out why she's still corrupt.

There's already free college happening, bernie was selling us shit we were already sold.

Because her politics is merely commercial. Remember back when she didn't want gay rights? She just changed her views over night. She doesn't stand by anything she says, really. Her intensions are just power, not helping people for the greater good. Not to mention her criminal charges.

>Democrats claim to be peaceful
>Democrats claim to be compassionate
>Democrats claim to be against war
>Democrats claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic maniac killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

>Hillary Clinton The Racist

Hillary Clinton calls blacks "super predators" and says they "must be brought to heel."

Hillary Clinton praises Robert Byrd, former recruiter for the KKK.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who said minorities must be exterminated like weeds.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who led a quiet campaign of genocide against minorities using abortion.

>Why is Hillary Clinton evil again?

She's not. It's just hateful Sup Forumsturds projecting their own shortcomings onto her.

The Clinton Foundation receiving millions of dollars from several Middle Eastern countries. Her Clinton Foundation Charity only gives 10% of its money to charities (which is its purpose) while she keeps the rest. She helped Saudi Arabia kill Gaudafi in Libya which subsequently turned into an ISIS hellhole. Several secret service agents have come forward and spoke about her anger issues, screaming, and abuse while in the white house. She handled classified info on her private email server, wiped it, and then lied about it. She used surveillance unlawfully. She is as corrupt as they come.

Because you've been brainwashed by a patriarchal system to believe that an assertive, successful woman is a threat and should fall back in line with her traditional gender role of submissiveness.

She has consistently, over the course of her political career, acted in a manner that shows that she thinks she's above the law. From Watergate to the email scandal, her disregard for law and regulation is nothing short of staggering. The Clinton foundation is basically a giant money laundering engine, used to collect for political favors. She has actively damaged national security by allowing the sale of us uranium deposits to Russia, after Bill received a lucrative speaking fee.

She rigged the primaries against Bernie, disregarding democracy to further her personal power.

Pretty much everyone who has been willing to speak against her has been killed.

She's absolutely corrupt. I really can't wrap my head around people who would vote for a candidate that openly describes people buying political positions as "pay to play".

Jesus.

Why do you keep stealing memes and altering them so that they're about Drumpf? Why are Drumpf supporters so unoriginal and retarded? It pisses me off.

>please educate me on history because i'm a stupid millenial piece of shit

or just kill yourself, faggot

Subverted the US election against Sanders

Aided in the overthrow of Gadaffi and destabilization of Libya

Complicit in the Ukraine and Honduras coups

Foreign policy amounts to proxy wars with Russia using unaccountable proxy fighters

Anti gun rights, anti federalism, pro national security state, pro open borders

Lied to do congress on multiple occasions

Take your pick.

fresh new take on a classic meme! Does it get any better than this?! Have we reached the upper threshold of dank memery?! This is CRAZY! What's next?!

Fake quotes hurt the cause

She didn't even report to him during the Watergate investigation and she served all the way up until the end of Nixon 's presidency.

It's not a fake quote, tardo. Zeifman retracted his claim because persisting would hurt him politically.

He did indeed say such things, but he did not stand by them because Shillary would have had him murdered.

She is the president that the USA needs to have in order to maintain their imperialistic stature as world police. She is a sociopath. She has absolutely no qualms about who she hurts, kills, destroys to get her way. "Her" way is the way of the heads of corporate America who control the media and thus the cognitive map of the USA. These same heads also head the Military Industrial Complex, and the banking systems.

Trump has no chance. He never did.

You Americans are too fucking stupid to understand this. Even the pro trump guys.

The world is fucked, and it's thanks to USA.

>1 post by this ID

Don't forget to add the herb to your posts

a small fractional example is that she makes money off africans with aids and earthquake victims in haiti, her fradulent foundation keeps 98% of all it brings in aka she keeps 98% of the grift. she is worse than madoff which is why we can all have a good belly laugh at all the jew media, the entire leftist education system in america, and every other set of retards who blindly support her including national public radio.

A team of high speed response units were ready to rescue everybody in benghazi and rain justice to the mudslime terrorists.
Hillary said no, went to sleep, and lied to the american public that the attack was not an act of terrorism, but rather a temper tantrum because someone burned a quaran in youtube.

The lies keep coming:
youtube.com/watch?v=6xNLLcS2Yx8

>she did something that if anyone else did they would be rotting in prison for treason right now
fixed that for you senpai

I thought this was bait
then I saw
>leaf

>easy answer

Doesn't that mean that you could do the same thing and not be rotting in prison for treason right now?

Prolly not, because trump is still more fun anway.

turning racism into a good thing is no easy task, trump is doin it tho. good 4 him.

Globalist shill.