Leafs to join china and their new gold infrastructure investment bank

twitter.com/AFP/status/770869152684748800

During this summer, the chinese have made the new world gold dollar remember pol, now the leafs are requesting to join, do you think we will ever collapse or is china talking out there asshole.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.xinhuanet.com/english/2015-03/29/c_134106555.htm
a.pomf.cat/ihzllw.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

bump

just

fuck

my

shit

shit

up

up

shit

fuck

just

we

sirry gweilo this mean you escape rothschird bank! china good for you, you rike vely much.

We'll fry those gooks with the very oil they syphon out of shit water.
Doesn't matter if Hillary or Trump gets into office, we kill every last fuck that tries to screw with our money.

BUT WE SOLD THEM ALL OUR GOLD WHAT THE FUCK

CHINKOUVER GET OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

if chinks let the leaves in I bet they will just sell all the gold.

WE

>Sell all your gold
>P-pls china, let us in the big boy gold club.

fucking leafs holy shit

Really makes ur brain go hmmmmm

I would support a new gold backed currency, under 2 restrictions.

1: Under no circumstance we take this currency off the gold standard, the only way to print or create new currency is if more gold is obtained.

2: This currency is NOT to be loaned to a government with interest.

If they just re-make the scam FIAT currency scheme the Federal Reserve did it's pointless and will never work.

fuck

I don't get it, Harper uses some of the emergency fund to balance our budget and people go apeshit.

Trudeau sells the crisis fund which is illegal, doesn't balance the budget and no one gives a shit.

Now he's making us join a gold backed dollar when he sold all our gold.

How the fuck is he still our pm?

its time to invade canada

sorry leafs but it's for your own good

HERE COMES FREEDOM

isn't this basically what hitler did?

Do it end it Toronto is beyond saving

in 10 years china will annex canada
screencap this

wtf I hate Chyna now US please invade us

aussies already did it, it can't be too bad if they did it right?

news.xinhuanet.com/english/2015-03/29/c_134106555.htm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

I think Hitler just printed a fuck ton of money causing hyper-inflation. You'd have to research it.

a.pomf.cat/ihzllw.webm

There are rumors on Sept. 5th in a G20 meeting in China, a new currency called "BRICS" may be announced.
If it's real, then Canada would be retarded not to jump on board. But it depends how this BRICS is implemented. It could turn into another scam like our current currencies.

We're running up a massive debt and have an ever increasing deficit. We also sold all our gold.

How the fuck could we ever run off a gold backed currency with no gold? We'd be worth less than a peso

Shhh no tears leaf friend only dreams of gold backed by the US dollar.

Please invade us

We havn't been backed by gold since 1933 bro.

This. I live in Toronto and have witnessed its decline over the past thirty years. Please nuke Toronto, America. I can't stand it anymore

Nah just doesn't do it for US. Like rape when a women asks for it, it's no longer fun.

brics as in shitholes brazil russia india south africa brics?

Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa.

The world banks, world elites, stock gurus etc, are all worried about a potential economic collapse. Massive hyper-inflation is just one transaction away. The worst part is they won't just bring the topic up and warn the public, so a lot of people will be left in the dark if something big does happen.

No we haven't but we did have it to sell if the market crashed and we needed emergency cash.

Now that it's gone if the market crashes we're literally fucked

The amount of gold we even had, we would be just as fucked. Our assets are the materials we can export like oil, minerals, lumber etc. The gold itself is nothing in comparison.

this bank will cause world war 3

if the USA does not destroy this, the petrodollar will crash and the USA will be fucked.

is this thread being slid?

The petrodollar is going away no matter what.

But you guys won't be "fucked" you'll just have less world influence. It's actually going to be good for USA and the world as a whole.

The US economy was amazing in the 50's and 60's when your dollar was gold-backed. If you want to make america great again, the petrodollar needs to hit the chopping block.

so how do i make any profit off this move?
i have 15 million in vancouver property so idk what i should do

Property being a tangable asset isn't as bad as having pure cash. You also could considor getting some gold, physical gold though not some bond or stock.

>implying the powers that be would allow their Frankenstein monster of a military industrial complex to stop churning.

any loss in momentum and the USA eats itself I guarantee you. Trump might let the USA gradually bow out of being world police. No one else will. least of all hillary.

It would be the fall of rome.

No, Sup Forums is just too stupid to realize that the Federal Reserve being owned and operated by Jews since 1913 is the most important ingredient to the red pill, so they blow right past this thread because they don't see the significance.

Makes sense since it's dumbass whites who let 1913 happen in the first place.

I don't think I've even seen BRICS discussed meaningfully here before. It's always terrible sites like GLP where everyone is older but also way more fucked in the head.

[spoiler]Also, OP is a moron for using such a tiny and unclickable pic[/spoiler]

Your people at large are economically and politically unaware. It's that simple.

Yeah it's really too bad WW3 will have to start because the (((bankers))) are too stubborn to admit defeat. This world could transition into a better currency system peacefully but only if everyone participated.

>I don't think I've even seen BRICS discussed meaningfully here before.

brics used to be discussed here years ago when it was possibly relevant, before shithole brazil fizzled out and subhuman russian shits started pulling their subhuman russian stunts and collapsed

China and Russia are creating something right now, some "Eurasian Union" thing and bringing in countries like Iran and Turkey.

Their goal is to remove the USD as the world reserve currency. I believe it to be the winning side and hope Canada is smart enough to join in on it.

The petrodollar in my opinion is a sinking ship, and it's about to be rocked hard in the next 20-40 days.

>Now he's making us join a gold backed dollar when he sold all our gold.

If you join a gold-backed currency after you sell all of your gold reserves, you win!

you mean the eurasian economic union that's been around a couple years now? between this and still believing in brics I'm convinced you are a time traveler here in the future from the some time in the past

Canada will become Chinese province.

Send help

already got 10k in physical gold lol

>thinking Canada will ever be outside the US/5 eyes sphere of influence

Are you smoking syrup?

They can always sell it back you, for the right price ofcourse.

The difference now is that oil will no longer be sold in USD. They are working to phase out the petrodollar from trade.

Aren't we all, though?

I hope you have it buried underground, if it's in a safety deposit box it can be "confiscated" by the bank so be careful.

I think someone gave Mr Trudeu some economic pro tips. Out of goodwill ofcouse, no strings attached.

I get that Soros is behind it.

What I don't get is how the public isn't outraged by something that is legitimately illegal but they get mad at our previous pm doing something only slightly questionable.

Obviously the leftist media is behind it but it doesn't take that much internet know how to find it for oneself.

Another conspiracy coming up, is on Sept. 27th when the 3rd quarter starts, Obama will have to allow the Federal Reserve to create $1.5 Trillion to cover the debt.

This poses 2 cons.

1: If they create 1.5 trillion out of thin air, effects of inflation should occur.

2: If they DON'T create the 1.5 trillion they default on the loan and banks will go bankrupt.

It's worth looking at, both decisions are horrible.

We are like the 1%. Only 1% of us actually look into stuff like this, 99% of the public is sheep and literally don't care.

>What I don't get is how the public isn't outraged by something that is legitimately illegal but they get mad at our previous pm doing something only slightly questionable
Never underestimate the ignorance and apathy of your average Canadian citizen