prestonjacobs.weebly.com/the-novel
youtube.com/watch?v=SlowcpKuQsI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Matthos

*blocks your boar*

this nigga ALWAYS had those crazy eyes

THIS THREAD NOW BELONGS TO HOUSE BOLTON

you just SNOW

Wrong board dude, this is Sup Forums for Television & Films, just in case you haven't noticed yet, we discuss the Sup Forums show here, please direct your faggotry back to
where they may or may not give a fuck.

Ain't that some shit.

Azor Jaime.

>LE THIS BOARD IS FOR THE SHOW *DIPS FEDORA* XD

Really hated that faggot. No wonder Davos isn't butthurt about Tyrion. He did him a favor.

where can i watch more vids like this?

George LITERALLY planned this in the final book.

I can't believe she is so much bigger then him. Kek! She's tiny. He's 5'8 my ass.

Animal Planet?

DABIIIIIIIIIIIID FINISH MY SERIES FOR ME

>bad show but try to enjoy it for what it is
>watch youtu.be/zqj_GvdP1TE
>this show is irredeemably fucking awful

The only time we actually saw the Others was in the prologue of the first book and they clearly are intelligent beings with some sense of honorable combat as the one had a duel with Waymar for a bit before his sword split. You can't say that they're only evil when we have absolutely no information about them at all.

Whose is the best pussy in the seven kingdoms?

bad poosey

aagghh...

Preston is an autistic idiot still worshiping that fat hack and pretending his work is good.

If they hooked up on the tv show there will definitely be a riot.

Season 8 is ours

Jonarya is endgame

A riot in my pants.

please stop posting this

Why?

D&D completely downplayed their relationship on the show.

Only reason anyone would riot is because Maisie still looks like a kid, a goblin, but a child goblin

Maybe that's the only time we've seen them "on screen", but their overall actions speak for themselves. They might be intelligent but they certainly aren't le peaceful refugees. For all they've shown so far they're just a ruthless invading army, much like the Dothraki. People only assume they are more complex because GURM says he's a pacifist.

FORM RANKS, YOU DOGS

:( even though boars are pretty nigger animals

>D&D completely downplayed their relationship on the show.

They had like one chapter interaction in the books, there's not much to downplay.

Yes, your point? it's not a wrong statement, this board is intended for the sole discussion of Sup Forums shows, bookfags trying to shame showfriends for not reading the books on the Sup Forums board should be burnt alive.

No, hers is the worst.

I met Kit Harington at a restaurant - we’d accidentally been given his table. Apparently he was fond of the restaurant and had a specific table he liked, and the management had messed up and gotten their days wrong, (it was Tuesday and they thought he was coming on Thursday or something like that). Anyway, the manager, completely embarrassed (this is a pretty nice restaurant) comes by and says “I’m so sorry, but we’d like to move you to another table if you could be troubled, and we’ll gladly compensate you for the cost of the meal and any other meal you’d like while you’re in town.” My sister and cousin were both like “Yeah that’s cool.” and I kind of played the asshole a bit. “I’m sorry, I just don’t understand. We’ve been here for 15 minutes - we’ve just ordered. Can’t we finish our meal here?” Then out of nowhere Kit Harington shows up next to the manager and says “Paul, these guys can finish. We’ll be at the bar. I got some time.” And I (being a big GoT fan) said “Oh wow, uh… I had no idea. Please feel free to give them the table.” Kit was grateful, shook my hand and said thanks, then gave me a card with his number on it and told me to give him a call later. After working up the nerve, I gave him a call that night, and to make a long story short, we had a glorious 11 month love affair, man on man, that I shall never forget. Our bodies intertwined as one, and from the beauty of Morocco, to the French Riviera, to the snorkeling in the Galopagos, Kit Harington and I made glorious gay love to each other on six of the seven continents.

GET DOWN!!!!!!!!

Prestie is bestie.

Go read his chapter from his book that will be 1000 times better then GRRM.

prestonjacobs.weebly.com/the-novel

Is Arya even straight? Or even gay? She's shown basically no romantic interest in anything. All she cares about is muh revenge.

God I fucking hate Jamie. I was so happy when he charged the queen like a mouth breathing sister fucking redneck, I wanted to see that nigger's head get blown off with a double barrel shotgun. I hope the first thing that happens to Jamie the Sperg is him getting turned into a white walker so he can get killed a second time. Fuck Jamie.

For the series finale kirk and spock should land on the game of thrones planet and then decide to violate the prime directive to defeat the night king.

>record scratch
>freeze frame

oh man. look how authentic they were back then...

now it's just YASS SLAY or JONAERYS!!! bullshit... ahh fuck now i'm sad.

Howlin' Howland Reed avenging Bobby B and btfoing boar fuckin' shits

You're wondering how a smuggler like me got here

>those cunts throwing food to bait the boar into the water

not that user, but there was two iirc, and a bunch of thoughts that can't exactly be shown easily in the TV medium

How does dog face get uglier every second she is alive?

>Yer wondrin' how a smuggla' like me got 'ere

>Ghosts and Indians
Boring, insta-dropped, anything else?

Gendry

I think I'd read this shit simply to see how autistic it can get. Only if I can snatch a free ebook though, not gonna give a single dime to that idiotic manchild.

>found the ugly jealous bitch person.

>about is muh revenge.

That's just show though. She misses her family and Jon especially very badly

If some people here and there are bitching about the fact that Dany and Jon are related having sex then what would then do about AryaxJon? Arya and Jon grew up as siblings so it would be 100x worse. People would be up in arms about that more. Also they never really did a good job of setting it up. Jon hasn't mentioned Arya at all even if he keeps hooking up with girls who are kinda like her.

>rewatching season 4
> Jamie begins training with bronn, long before arya learns how to fight blind or put peoples faces on and shit
Is he ever going to be useful?

Damn i cant remember the last time arya was A CUTE

agghh...

He killed a few Dothraki on horseback.

I mean he had to give up the hand in order to gain humility. So you either have a character who can fight well and is boring or a character who has a flaw of some sort and has an interesting personality & arc.

Stupid boar.

yw aware Arya is still a virgin

First for tan Varys

>Arya and Jon grew up as siblings so it would be 100x worse.

But that's just it, D&D have completely downplayed that.

You'd think Jon barely gives a shit about Arya or Bran for that matter judging by the show.

>Jon hasn't mentioned Arya at all

Exactly.

yeah this is fucking heart crushingly cute

aaargh Davos help me up

In a spot of bother, ye grace.

D&D have just task you writing Stannis into the GOT finale.

What do you do?

>*trebuchets baby*

Tasked

>"A daughter." Brienne's eyes filled with tears. "He deserves that. A daughter who could sing to him and grace his hall and bear him grandsons. He deserves a son too, a strong and gallant son to bring honor to his name. Galladon drowned when I was four and he was eight, though, and Alysanne and Arianne died still in the cradle. I am the only child the Gods let him keep. The freakish one, not fit to be son or daughter."
>Seven, Brienne thought again, despairing. She had no chance against seven, she knew. No chance, and no choice. She stepped out into the rain, Oathkeeper in hand. "Leave her be. If you want to rape someone, try me."
>“Fighting is better than this waiting,” Brienne said. “You don’t feel so helpless when you fight. You have a sword and a horse, sometimes an axe. When you’re armored it’s hard for anyone to hurt you.”
Are Brienne chapters, dare I say, the greatest pleb filter in the series?

faceless men hired by the Iron Bank to try to usurp the throne and get their money back

they make a deal with the red priestesses to get stannis face/blood

I don't even know who that guy is, but I heard his name here a couple times, the title is so appalling & lackluster that it drove me away from his novel at first sight.
"The Dreams of Ghosts and Indians" Ha! The dullest words of any book title. "The Lord of The Rings." Now that's memorable. "A Game of Thrones." Strong, strong, those are titles you watch out for. orcs and dragons, fierce beasts... but an indian/ghost dreaming? Ha! That strikes fear in the heart.

nah animal planet got bought out by PETA it's all cuck shit like "paw patrol" and "animal cops"

>Last Stand in Kings Landing
>Night King is about to Storm the Red Keep
>Jon, Arya, Brienne, Jaime, Davos, Melissandre and Cersei are the last ones left
>They prepare themself to face the Night King in one last battle to fall with honour and glory
>Night King breaks the Door to the Throne Room, torches extinguish, Hall is in a cold blue darkness, only illuminated by the moon
>NK Walks slowly to Jon
>Jon runs up to him and a fierce fight starts
>Wights watch as the other White Walkers fight Jons companions
>As the their fate seems to be sealed the whole room is illuminated by a garish, white holy light
>Everyone is dazed by this holy light
>As their sight returns they see the Spirit of a flaming Stag floating sylphlike down to earth
>After laying a second glance at him they realize it's Stannis Baratheon resurected as Azor Ahai, the Legend: Azor Stannis, the King that was promised, their humble Lord and Savior
>The remaining living fall on their knees in tears, filled with Joy, Relieve, Zest for live, Awe, but most importantly they feel a deep remorse for denying his divine birthright in the past
>Davos: Your Grace.... No....my God...
>The Flaming Messiahs smiles and and they lose all remorse, for he is forgiving
>The Divine Messenger of Life is about to face the Demon of Death and Destruction, the Night King
>He looks straight at his sworn enemy, they dont know each other, but Stannis smirks, for he knows since his birth, this was his ascended task to fulfil
>Stannis lips move his first words as Archangel of Life are: agggghhhhhhh...

watching the mountain and the hound fight in season 1. Theres members of the kingsguard stood in the back not even watching him as he draws a sword near the king

Thanks for the kek

Mine was some Central Intelligence boy, at the Battle of ZS-NVB. My jeep couldn't fly so I was on foot, sitting on the carpet. He came walking up to me, this dumb American born lad, thinking he could extinguish the fire with one throw from his aircraft. I knocked him down with one headbutt. Gods, I was big then. Caved in his face. Probably broke every tooth in his head. Stood over him, fist raised. Right before I brought it down he shouted "I'm in charge here!"

Post some show kino

youtube.com/watch?v=SlowcpKuQsI

Isn't this season over? This thread needs to be culled until the next one.

Go post this in the non general got threads. They are the cancer.

>Gods, I was big then

Why isn't George talking about Jon's name being Aegon and everything else the show spoiled?

One of the best pleb filters, yes

He's testing audiences but doesn't want to admit he came up with this shit.

>Why

Age difference and modern mores. You have look at it from point of view of HBO producers.

Maisie Williams and Sophie Turner are still basically kids in the eyes of viewers. It may not be a difference in Westeros, but it is in the America-ruled West of the 21st Century.

That and marrying your sister you grew up with is considered WAY worse then an aunt you didn't know about and are the same age as. At least by Western viewers.

I'm not trying to say that once incest is worse (both are bad) but in the eyes of Modern Western viewers it is because of the fact that Emila Clark isn't really Kit Harringtons aunt but Maise Williams and Sophie Turner ARE really young adults.

The stuff that Margery was doing with Tommen was seen by most viewers as immoral. The Stark's are not seen as immoral by viewers. The writers may want to shock people for ratings, but they don't want to outrage people. They did that with Ramsey/Sansa, and got burned alive for it.

Jon romancing his kid sisters runs way too close to outraging people, which is something that producers do no want. That is why Jon was always going to end up with Dany, no exceptions.

Sam is way worse than Brienne

Get on with the bobbyposting before i piss myself

No kinkshaming George user

Catelyn is GOAT, further proof that plebbit is shit

>"hey user, wanna go to the Burlington bar to watch some GoT with me?"

Is it possible for jon snow to become king and have 2 wives just like his ancestors did?

How does that even work? What exactly are the duties of the queen? How do you split the duties of a queen between 2 women?

thank the gods for bessehhhhhh

my guy!

Bran is fucking hot bitches and basically you're fucking stupid