Barb Appreciation thread

Barb is best girl and of legal age, say something nice about her.

Bump because I love Barb. She was pretty and a really good friend.

I like Barb, she was the only girl that let me f her. That ass like a mound of laundry... oooh boy

Nancy literally killed her

Blacked when?

This.

Also, this.

I thought it was so great that no one gave a shit. Makes so much sense given the time period and the fact that she's a frumpy fun hating bitch.

have you seen the actress who played her lately? She slimmed down quite a bit and she's actually pretty darn attractive.

She didn't even want to be there. She went because Nancy begged her and said, "Make sure I don't do anything stupid" or some shit.
Barb gets cut and comes back to see her going upstairs to get fucked by chad (before we find out he's Based) and is like, "you're really gonna be a ho now?"
Then Nancy's like, "just close your eyes lol just go home bro it's cool."
Then Barb, being the good friend she is sticks around to make sure Nancy's alright but gets raped by an interdimensional monster because again, she's a good friend.

Damn, I thought she was thicc before tho

I'd rather have Barb than Nancy. Fuck.

she still thicc, senpai

>Based taste

I want to fuck Nancy so bad though.

Why was Jonathan chasing after a malnourished bulimic bitch when there was a 10/10 milf available? Is he supposed to be gay?

Uhmm because that was his mom sweetie

and?

That his mom dawg, but he coulda got that barb poon. Goddamn child bearing hips

She's too skinny for me, but she is really cute. We all have our own tastes, though.

That's his mom.
But I'd fuck Winona if she was my mom.

Pupinia Stewart?

Think about where you are right now

Oh god

Being fat should be illegal, i'm $100% serious

Damn, she looks like Barb's little sister.

DUDE ITS 80S CAN'T YOU TELL

>That's his mom
Which means that she would've done everything to satisfy her son's uncontrollable sexual urges. She cares for her son, and doesn't want him to suffer, unlike that dumb bitch Nancy.

>5 seconds of screentime
Why are Barbfags so mentally ill?

>Which means that she would've done everything to satisfy her son's uncontrollable sexual urges.

I would seriously pump as much cum as possible into this chick. Like, it wouldn't even be romantic. I would want her to live with me, and everytime I even had a hint of being horny, I would just bend her over, and fuck her like a beast.

Jonathan really needed a release but he had no gf. His mom loves him and doesn't want him to suffer. Plus, she has been single for a long time and has a lot of pent up sexual energy too.

Add 2 and 2 together, user.

>implying he doesn't jerk off to pictures of Nancy every night

>implying Joyce doesn't steal cucumbers from work and shove them in her wet hairy pussy every night
They don't seem like the type to be into incest anyway

Because she is the perfect bookworm waifu

>qt
>loyal
>smart
>t h i c c
She was too perfect for this world :(