TRUMP MAINTAINS +3 LA TIMES/USC

cesrusc.org/election/

TRUMP HAS MANAGED TO GAIN EVEN MORE LEAD ON CLINTON HAS HE CONTINUES TO MAINTAIN HIS +3 OVER CLINTON AS SHE FALLS IN LATEST LA TIMES/USC POLL

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-08-29/u-s-election-wrap-clinton-weaknesses-spotlighted-in-new-poll-isgl7jgbThe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Step 1: Open image in MS Paint
Step 2: Resize to 99% of original
Step 3: Save
Step 4:

It'll only be a matter of time before we see an article on CNN titled

>Polls say Trump has the lead (He doesn't)

>trump behind in the polls
lol rigged who cares about poles???!??!?! SHILL!!
>trump ahead, in 1 (one) poll
WE ARE WINNING THE MADMAN SHILLARY BTFO

methinks trump supporters are dolts.

>and Huffington paint will REEEE

>Trump calls for Clinton to release health records (She doesn't have to) (but he does) (also tax returns) (fuck drumpf) (we are non partisan)

>the current year
>trusting any poll from any source

That's nice, Jar Jar

Is it coincidental that the poll with the biggest MoE is literally the only poll showing Drumpf not getting BTFO?

I think you know the answer to that *innocent face*

>nbc comes out with outlier +15 clinton poll
>shills flood front page with "pol btfoooo" threads
>old polls expire, trump closes in
>shills shut up

see

The only outlier is the LA Times poll (also the highest posted MoE)

There are no shills you god damned retarded nigger. Are you a redditor? or are you 12 years old and beleive everything you see. People make threads like that to get 250 responses by autistic Sup Forumstards

>what is methodology

What is the relevance of it? are you suggesting that a poll with a higher MoE than all others somehow has a better methodology and is therefore showing Drumpf winning?

kek.

its ok we appreciate you australia, you are important

>.. there is no realistic path to the presidency for Trump

Nate Silver said that, I believe him.

>AS SHE FALLS IN LATEST LA TIMES/USC POLL

That pussy must bet getting fucking REKT'D if she is failing polls in liberal cuck territory with skewed polls.

You need to make them Yuuge so Australians can't look at them.
Damn Australians

It's the meme magic of this image.

Thank you, Mr.Trump.

I have been on Sup Forums for eight years. I have only been on Sup Forums for eight months. I only came here cause I supported the Trump and I come here daily, 3 hours a day.

Not ONCE, not even ONCE as a fucking joke was Hillary liked. Then the CTR scheme scandal happens, then lo and behold, suddenly Sup Forums has a minority of Hillary cucks. Not even Bernie got as much support here as she has and he is literally better than her.

So fuck you, fuck off and don't come back. You don't belong here.

New Reuters poll

New bloomberg poll that says trump has a commanding lead of independents

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-08-29/u-s-election-wrap-clinton-weaknesses-spotlighted-in-new-poll-isgl7jgbThe three states together total 54 electoral votes; support from independents is fueling Trump in two of them
In Ohio, the Emerson poll shows him with a 13-point lead among these voters—47% to 30%—and in Pennsylvania, he leads 43%-37%
That pattern hasn’t surfaced yet in Michigan, where the poll shows a virtual tie among independents, with Trump at 39% and Clinton at 38%

Left cucks btfo

Yeah, let's see if he can go the whole week without putting his foot in his mouth and spoiling this.

Tied in latest Reuters poll btw. Realclearpolitics doesn't always have the latest.

There's a very clear upwards trajectory here.

- People are learning Hillary is a con artist. People are learning Hillary is a criminal. People are even starting to figure out that Hillary is a traitor.

- While the current administration uses BLM to teach racism to impoverished communities and incite a literal race war, Trump is spending a quarter of his rally acknowledging what it's like to be a poor African American and offering ways he'll actually make it better.

- Trump is meeting with the President of Mexico tomorrow.

- Julian Assange.

- Normies are finally getting really fucking tired of hearing "racist" this and "racist" that.

- Normies are seeing CNN for what it is right now because for some reason CNN decided to go full retard and must secretly love Donald Trump or something.

- Every single Bernie supporter is going to sick the fuck down in November, meanwhile the average Trump supporter already has the pen in his hand..

And she still has to get through three debates.

It's September now, Hillary peaked early, and Trump is about to blow her the fuck out (you know, except for the whole the federal government won't let him win thing).

We are not fools, Meme Magic is real, Praise Be Kek

We already know for a fact clinton paid CTR 6 million to shill, shut the fuck up.

> why would anyone want to put words that help them in places where lots of people will see those words

> whats marketing guys what is social media marketing

>B-b-but why are our brown slave voters not rejecting Trump?