Discuss. This time without austrian nigger throwing shit at everyone please

Discuss. This time without austrian nigger throwing shit at everyone please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LCHD1YdOiEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first things first, poolaks need to get over their fucking cringy butthurt

Its only old people and they are dying thankfully
Cool

>I want to speak Russian and be ruled by Russians again just 20 years after getting liberty: the post
Good idea OP
OP is a faggot

>speak russian
Yes
>be ruled by russians
Nah, it would be normal Alliance. But it wont happen until our goverments change to younger people who dont care about past

based polack

checked, V4 style

Never, not after Stalin murdered the officer corp of a whole fucking army.

I've literally never seen a ushanka in this country, fuck off

>But it wont happen until our goverments change to younger people who dont care about past
We have those people in the West. They're globalist cucks who want a one world government free of borders. Remembering your past is critical to your future.

I didn't make the pic m8

He is just butthurt that poles dont want to be amerijew puppet state. We have plenty of People who tell us that america is our only hope against this bad russians, thankfully they are viewed as fanatics and are not taken seriously.
Stalin was Georgian, not russian. Your argument is inwalid.
We are putting an effort to teach our kids about history of Poland so I doubt that they would became globalists faggots after old folks die

Stalin has no relation to Russia. He's an ethnic Georgian born in Georgia. USSR no longer exists, it's 2016 now.

>We have plenty of People who tell us that america is our only hope against this bad russians
soros shills?

Soros shills are only shouting on streets that our current gov is conservative and dont want to take niggers in. Pro-americans are just usefull idiots

Usefull idiots dividing our society more and more*

>this is what Russians actually believe

Pro-americans really want to believe that America would do anything to protect our country
They are delusional, cause burgers don't care about us at all
They aren't all shills.
Those protesters screaming about democracy on a streets are shills
Pro-refugee group are people, who like to take dick in the ass or just shills

You aren't qualified to talk about this, you get all your knowledge about it from movies.

It's fun that they don't realize that USA shills exploit and raise their fear to be able to use Poland as a meatshield. The US wouldn't give a fuck about Europe if not for geopolitics. This includes oil deals, anti-missile shields and other stuff.

The problem I have with Russia is not only their fable for communism and the occupation of Poland, no. It's also the recent accident in Katyn and their behaviour aftermaths. However, Jesus taught us to forgive. And I can forgive. Yes, I forgive you Russia. But Russia, explain yourself why you fight the unification of all slavs. What's up with all this sabotage. What is wrong with you guys?

>Let Poland Ukraine
>Poland is now a better Russia, than Russia itself

you don't need the eternal Ivan

Yep they should fuck right out of the world and let the Euro cuck faggots deal with their own problems

Hitler has no relation to Germany. He's an ethnic Austrian born in Austria. 3rd Reich no longer exists, it's 2016 now

They only promise and then they forget about those promises
Every now and then they promise Poles visa-free travel and then we go into war to Afghanistan, Iraq, we send our GROM to do their job, Polish-Americans vote for those politicians
Next day they will do nothing, because fuck us

I really hope that China would like ally in a middle of Europe

Based Switzerland

>Poland forever cucked by either the Russians or Americans

This alliance is a foundation for Slavic Confederation so it could be good.

>why you fight the unification of all slavs

Didn't they murder your entire fucking government.

Is there such ethnicity as "austrian"? Didn't know that. Still, that has some point. If Hitler really had relation to modern Germany, everyone would consider your country as "evil", but no one does. Why not the same attitude with Stalin?

Ye, americans are only acting and whispering nice things to get profit from it. How many years passed since they lied about iran's chemical weapon and begged us for sending soldiers? We sent them and poles still need visas to travel. God I hope shillary will win and destroy their meme """country"""

Also fuck my work place, dont have stable internet connection

GET FUCKED YOU'VE GOT YOUR OWN STATE NOW AND MORE THAN ENOUGH PROBLEMS TO OCCUPY YOUR ATTENTION.

Russians would only taint the slavic genepool with mongol blood

Poles, Belrusian, Ukrainians, Czech and Slovaks are the only real Slavs left.

But russian women are top tier and you cant argue with that. Sadly they age terribly

>Ukrainians
overrun with kikes

Germany btfo again

Also belarussians are more lithuanian than slavic

Polish and Ukrainian women are also top-tier. Matheusz.

t. half pole

>le current year
>from a russian

I hope you paid dudeweed for using his trademark

For a nation that's been partitioned 4 times, why do you want to do it again?

Watching a slowmotion train wrack is far more satisfying.

if you pay your bills, the merchant wins.

Alliance will never happen without Russia, we can't allow butthurt belt to unite without us because you fags will fuck our trade relations with Germans and frogs like you do now and we have enough power to stop this.

You have only two options:
- Slavic Confederation with capital in Moscow
- No Slavic Union

ovo

are those really trips of truth there, bartek?

croat here and i'd love to see some panslavic get along.

I would be a very strong alliance but it is impossible as of now because of the current geopolitical climate.

youtube.com/watch?v=LCHD1YdOiEo

I thought this was settled years ago. Half of Poland belongs to Russia, half belongs to Germany. 'Nuff said, right?

So? Do we mention Hitler or 25 millions when talk with you or anyone else as a part of modern Germany like (((some people))) do this?

>if you gas them, they win
The madagascar final solution plan was a joke, should have shot them all instead

disregard that cocksucking halfbreed, vladimir. he already showed his faggotery with his hirler-stalin post.

That's not true, Poland. We know perfectly well we wouldn't do anything to protect your country.

On the other hand, we'd do a lot to fuck with Russia, so you might benefit just by coincidence, but we'd be sure to exploit you to make up for that.

Oh Eberhardt, you should not talk about cocksucking while practicing it 24/7.

The difference between Stalin and Hitler that a lot of Russians still glorifiy him and his ideology.

No wonder their fellow slavs dislike them.

Who said anything about slavic Union? This wont work because slavs hate each other,slavs could unite only if war breaks out (which will in a few years). I dont actually care about some slavic union wet dream of teenagers, I just want better relations with ruskie, maybe military pact if not alliance or union.

one day Kraków will be Austrian territory again

screen cap this

>The difference between Stalin and Hitler that a lot of Russians still glorifiy him and his ideology.

Aren't they people glorifying Hitler in Germany? The majority of pro-Stalin people in Russia are the poor, old and ignorant ones. They don't make any difference on our future. The reality is that our state builds monuments to comemorate those innocent people that were killed by criminal Stalin regime.

We like Stalin because he was made russia into a superpower, not because he killed fellow Slavs, world is not black and white you know

>eberhardt
>implies flag equals ethnicity

stay retarded polish rapebaby. if you followed the thread, you'd know i wasn't german.

nabijem ti krvavu makju u pizdu, imbecilu. :^)

first you have to unite with Hungary again, Fritz.

And there he is, nigger from last thread. Hows it going mehmet?

we will, Hans

as long as you are not Prussian we will be brothers at arms

bardzo dobrze dzięki a ty?
Skąd jesteś moje czarnuch?

I'm actually Galican-American, whos Family left after WW1. So pretty sure, your kind got raped more.

>not prussian

des is a hoibe preißnsau, die zu bled zum brunzn is.

bayern huift, sonst nix.

schau zua, dos da hofer gwinnt.

More or less this, you both are flawed but based nations. The butthurt is real on both sides thoug

Dream of it, to be honest. I'm of Polish decent, lol.

>I want to speak the language all the Eastern Europe uses to an extent, while still being knowledgeable in the language of my ancestors, which is used much less
ftfy

i sog amoi so, Bayern soit si so schnö wia meglich unobhängig mochn und dann schauma amoi weida

i glaub net doss ma Österreich und Bayern wieder vereinigen soitn wö jetzt simma jo eh scho tausend joah trennt

Galizianer sind net preißisch, du Braggel

LÖSCHE DAS!

This. Yugoslavia's epic clusterfuck of a disolution is good evidence of what could very well happen

Des mocht nix, Sepp. Mia san Mia, und wos zamm ghert, ghert hoit zam. da san tausnd joah an schaß. in austria wird boarisch gre't, vorarlberg tausch ma ei für südtirol, dann passt des.

Why are Poles outside of Poland so degenerate?

Polish men in England drink and commit crime and Polish women coalburn with niggers and shitskins, they are the worst people, Poles from Poland however are moral and nationalistic

Russians actually believe they are a super power.

The West is a shit magnet.

There are some decent ones including me and few people that i met, but vast majority is indeed shit.

Because trash leaves for free monies

nur wenn du AfD wählst, adam

This only happened with political unions. Trading unions would be actually pretty based.

Sharting in mart is a pleasure that simple folk like us will never experience.

>Nürnberg im Austro-Bavarian Commonwealth

Nice serpent language ahmed and mehmet. Is arabic hard?

Werd ich, aber ob das in Bayern was bringt ist die andere Frage.

>alliance with Ivan
No thanks, Poland, Madjar, Bačove yes, mybe even Belorus and Ukraine, but no Russia

gle poljskog debila koji misli da su zastave na Sup Forums znak narodnosti. povuci me za kiflu kretenu. :^)

jo tut es. der csu ging der arsch schon auf grundeis, als sie gesehen hat, dass die afd bundesweit zulegt. der seehofer ist nur ein eierloser dampfplauderer.

die csu würde ich erst dann ernst nehmen, wenn sie sich von der cdu loseist und bundesweit antritt.

mit seehofer wird es leider nicht dazu kommen. die ösis haben den besseren hofer.

Dlaczego Polacy przeważnie zakładają gównotematy?

Discuss what exactly?
You want to become a russian satellite state once more?

biased opinion because you are next.

Are we becoming a russian satellite state? lmao
Its even more likely russia will join the eu

>prawie 100 odpowiedzi
>gównotemat
Twoje memy z cruzem i trumpem w tamtą stronę --->
Read thread fgt.

jo i was e mei freind owa im Laufe der Zeit hot si hoit a gewisser Nationalstolz eineprägt und wie soitat desn gehen übahaupt? wiad Österreich Bayern oder umgekehrt? i was doss ma gleich san owa trotzdem is des net so afoch

What would russia gain from an alliance between the biggest losers of ww2, and whiny little bitches, who are worse than greece with “muh war reperations“ and “muh german companies take our moneh“? You are the white niggers of Europe, and all you`re good for is picking aspargus and giving me a cheap way to buy cigarettes.

Lithuanians are more slavic than Lithuanian.

Calm down Hans, did mehmet pleasured your woman again you fucking cuck?

There is some truth to that. Sub-human Russian settlers and rape babies really fucked up our gene pool. Like they did in Germany or Poland.

Does friendship of Poland and Russia mean the end of Ukraine?

No Niggwolski
im just enjoying my high pay, my house, my general high living standart, while i drive by the aspargus and potato fields, to see the dirty polacks work. And out pf pure mercy, i buy a sack of potatos to let them keep their jobs.

Yes, Ukraine will split in Russian Ukraine and Polish Galicia.

choose your side, Artjom

>There are some decent ones including me

I hope so, we will take Lwów, Russia can take rest

no friendship can exist when there is that big disparity of power
you have to be one stupid fucking nigger to think otherwise