How do I decalcify my pineal gland Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/92qmQFkYILM
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2010/11/13/cdc-and-ada-now-advise-to-avoid-using-fluoride.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluoride_toxicity
cdc.gov/niosh/idlh/fluoride.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JDPUbYRtsoM
livescience.com/20532-birth-control-water-pollution.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N,N-Dimethyltryptamine
youtube.com/watch?v=S3btA_kcAsI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

take calcium supplements and drink plenty of milk and make sure to drink plenty of hard water, bonehead

Voting Trump

he said decalsify not calsify.

That is just bullshit, we are perishable beings, there is no god

Drink a gallon of battery acid. Calcium carbonate dissolves in acidic solutions.

>bonehead
>actually made me angry
case in point, my gland is fucked

American flag napkins? Infuriating.

Is a plate

You need to activate your alpha brain, dude. Just google it and you'll find a site that will definitely help you and the prices are serious value for money.

Stop drinking water with fluoride immediately

Boil your water to remove alot of bad shit from it before you drink it if you don't have filters.

youtu.be/92qmQFkYILM

don't do this it will decalcify your stomach and everything you eat will fall right through

>actually having tapwater with fluoride
>implying we have that in first world countries

Mountain Dew Pitch Black

Post curved dick.

what about toothpaste?

Read the label on toothpaste.
>Swallowing a tiny amount you call a poison emergency centre.

That same amount is in cup of water.

>looking at benefits of decalcifying pineal gland
>bunch of psychic nonsense
>into the trash it goes

damn that leaf chick with braces has nice eyes

So what you're saying is if I drink 10 glasses of water a day I will die?

But it's real, it's on wikipedia

articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2010/11/13/cdc-and-ada-now-advise-to-avoid-using-fluoride.aspx

>fluoride damages your teeth and is poison , yes drinking too much water will kill you, You will drown yourself however the LD50 for fluoride is at a different level.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluoride_toxicity

>inb4 CDC is not a viable source.

cdc.gov/niosh/idlh/fluoride.html

Don't drink fluoridated water, don't consume dairy products, don't eat meat and don't eat GM 'foods'.
The pineal gland really IS what people call 'the third eye' (although I think that it is more accurate to call it 'the first eye') and it contains the SAME rods and cones that our EYES do. Furthermore, the pineal gland produces DMT in small quantities when we dream at night, when or if we have 'near-death experiences' and when we 'die'. The pineal gland is what is known in Hinduism (or what I prefer to call 'the Vedic way of life') as the 'ajna chakra' and is considered to be the seat of the mind. The brain is the physical vessel of the mind and the pineal gland is the physical vessel of the ajna chakra/first eye. What you experience both when you dream at night and when you (as pure consciousness, which is your true identity) leave your physical body is the astral plane, which is a plane of existence that occupies the same space as this physical world but merely has a faster rate of vibration and is thus outside of the frequency band called 'visible light' that we can perceive with our five senses (like an INFINITY of other things). 'Energy' and 'consciousness' are merely two different words used to describe the same 'thing' (which is actually NOT a 'thing' AT ALL, but I'm trying to describe that which is inherently indescribable and I know that language is ultimately a trap when it comes to realising the true nature of 'reality' itself). The existence of the first eye was well-known throughout human history and the Eye of Ra, the Court of the Pine Cone in Vatican City and many artistic depictions of Gautama Buddha's head are representations of the first eye.

You can't. The truth is that once your pineal gland is calcified, you are FUCKED. I tried it myself, nothing they suggest works.

What we call 'the world' is an infinitely small frequency band. It is not solid as most people think it is, because the atoms that compose 'the world' are made of empty space. Furthermore, 'the world' as we know it does not even exist 'out there' - it exists only 'in here' and is projected by us only when we tune into it. What we call 'ghosts' are beings that are so close to our frequency band that they can 'bleed' through like a form of broadcasting interference. A radio accurately tuned to a radio station frequency will produce a clear, sharp reception with no interference, but when the dial is slightly off-centre, another station or stations can be heard alongside the main one. What we call 'ghosts' are based on the same basic principle and reptilians are basically beings that we could think of as 'ghosts' in that they inhabit a frequency band that vibrates very closely to the one we inhabit. To us, a 'ghost' would not look solid - but to that 'ghost', we are the ones who would not look solid. There are an infinite number of frequency bands and they all share the same space usually without interfering with each other.

I wonder how you guys self-diagnose this.

Take some of AJ's products they will do you good if you are at this level.

>survival Shield
>deep cleanse
>Ancient Defense
>He has good stuff.

And this is why anti-fluoride people are seen as crazy

I haven't but it's widespread

A world that's insane thinks I'm crazy? I'm honoured, desu senpai!

What I mean is you notice symptoms, but there hasn't been any convincing study that attributes those symptoms to pineal gland calcification.

People actually believe this shit?

The centre for disease control certainly does.

Its called going through puberty

ITT retards who dont understand LD50
and think everything that can kill you in large quantities is toxic in tiny ones
I guess you should stop breathing, and eating everything

The answer I want is. How would you know if your pineal gland is calcified? and if it wasn't, how could I tell the difference?

Calcified vs. de-calcified
- A calcified person would feel....
- A de-calcified person would feel...

yeah just the issue is different states have different levels of lethal dose.

>the shit in toothpaste swallowing a tiny bit you are advised to call the poison control centre, swallowing a bunch will get your stomach pumped.

calcified person dreams in black and white and often doesn't dream at all and always feels tired and overworked even if they don't have a job.

>narcolepsy, tumors, organ failure.

>“Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.
> If you accidentally swallow more than used for brushing,
> seek professional help or contact a poison control center immediately.”

So i disproved your sentence in 30sec of google

Australia knows what's up

I craft a cool story so its true!
Prove it faggot

You mean proved.

>when you provide anacdotal evidence thats helping prove.

Have family members that do this. Slop their greasy food onto a US flag plate and then wipe the crumbs and grease off their fat faces with US flag napkins.
They say it's patriotic. Why not go full stop and buy US flag toilet paper if you're so patriotic?

Assholes.

Pic unrelated.

>hard water

Hey retard and the retard that made the image.
DO YOU SEE THE PICTURE?

21GRAMS

60MICROGRAMS IS 0.06 GRAMS

HOW CAN 60 MG BE 42% OF THE TUBE
When sodium fluoride is 0.24% of the total active ingredients?

Sodium Fluoride 0.24% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion) - Anticavity, Triclosan 0.30% - Antigingivitis

Inactive Ingredients:

Hydrated Silica, Water, Glycerin, Sorbitol, PVM/MA Copolymer, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cellulose Gum, Flavor, Sodium Hydroxide, Carrageenan, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Saccharin, Titanium Dioxide

>inb4 ignoring all the other toxins.

Shit even Saccharin do you know how bad that stuff is for you ?

>fuck yeah titanium!

You started off good with the Hindu stuff then went absolutely off the rails with David Icke shit. Why is he so popular down under?

Because its common knowledge....?

youtube.com/watch?v=JDPUbYRtsoM

boron, you can get it in the form of borax, sprinkle half a tablespoon into a glass (200ml) of water and let dissolve, maybe have to be warm or hot water.

>Sodium Lauryl Sulfate

I seriously hope you guys don't seriously use any hygene products with SLS in them

It's in fucking EVERYTHING dude

Irritation

Like many other detergents, SLES is an irritant.[4] It has also been shown that SLES causes eye or skin irritation in experiments conducted on animals and humans.[4] The related surfactant SLS is a known irritant.[5][6][7][8]

Yeah but she's a vegan and that means SJW and all the attendant ills.

But yeah, cute.

The image you quoted was kids toothpaste, which comes in a smaller tube.

How is saccharin bad? Are you getting it confused with aspartame?

its mili grams not micro grams
Math comes out at about 50.4mg in the tube you said. That colgate paste has way less fluoride than the paste they based the graph on

Btw its 50.4 even counting fluoride without fluoride ions, and i really shouldnt
>SLES is an inexpensive and very effective foaming agent.
>and a known irritant with a no-observed-adverse-effects level of 400 milligrams per cubic meter at concentrations significantly higher than those found in commercial products.

Try again

>Spicy foods are irritants
Fuckin chillis are illuminati brooo

CHEMICALS

IN

THE

WATER

TURNING THE FISH GAY

SATANIST SCIENTIST MIND CONTROL

BUY MY FILTERS

OH YEAH HARP ON A TYPO AND NOT THE MATH

Safety

Use of saccharin in human food has been plagued by safety concerns. During the early 1970s, studies on laboratory rats linked saccharin with the development of bladder cancer in rodents.

As a result, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) pushed for a ban on saccharin use in the United States based on the Delaney Clause of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act enacted in 1958, which prohibits the addition to human food of any substances that induce cancer in humans or animals.

But following strong opposition to the ban from the general public (saccharin was the only artificial sweetener available at that time), the United States Congress intervened and allowed saccharin to remain in the food supply as long as all food containing the artificial sweetener was labelled with a health warning.

Since then, numerous human-based studies have concluded that the elevated bladder cancer risk found in rats does not translate to humans.

In 2000, the warning labels on saccharin-sweetened products were removed and in the following year, the FDA reversed its position on saccharin, declaring it safe for consumption.

Saccharin is now one of five FDA-approved artificial sweeteners, and is also an approved food additive in Europe and most countries around the world.
Possible side effects

While the association between saccharin consumption and bladder cancer risk has been disproved, many health groups still believe that its use should be limited in:

Infants
Children
Pregnant women

This is due to the possibility of allergic reactions.

Saccharin belongs to a class of compounds known as sulfonamides, which can cause allergic reactions in some individuals.

Reactions can include:

Headaches
Breathing difficulties
Diarrhoea and
Skin problems
>cancer

Your toothpaste is not a spicy food.

Hit it hard a few times with a hammer, the impact will break the calcium buildup!

Go, try it now! Remember, you need to hit VERY hard so the kinetic energy will penetrate the skull!

If it won't work and you're able to check, you didn't hit hard enough.

What typo dude, your entire point was it was more fluoride than the chart says, and it actually has less like i proved

I wrote micro instead of milli at first and you took it and still refuse to acknowledge it but now are using it as an advantage.

You are a piece of shit.

cut it out and shop around

>SLES is an inexpensive and very effective foaming agent.

It's a fucking industrial floor cleaner unfit to be used in hygene products you shill

Boiling water only kills things you dumbass

The only thing that's gonna evaporate at waters fucking boiling temperature is fucking water

so if anything you're increasing concentrations of things like metals or fluoride

>TURNING THE FISH GAY

He was actually right about that you know....

livescience.com/20532-birth-control-water-pollution.html

>SATANIST

Uh he did infiltrate Bohemian Grove and filmed them making a mock sacrifice to a Demon idol. If you think the .1% rich elites aren't involved in stuff like ritual satanic abuse and demonic incantations you are naive.

No Shit then you filter out the minerals.

>purifying your water from harmful organisms and heavy metals is bad.

I'd really like to have a burger and a beer with Rand Paul, he seems like a cool guy to hang around with

This entire post is filled with retards.

> Pineal gland calcification.

My god user you are so far gone.

How do you know she's canadian?

I used to believe all that, but now I'm not so sure, but there is still no fucking reason to passively ingest fluoride all day just because some stupid fucks won't brush their teeth or wash out their mouth enough

seriously, answer me this why do you want men to be feminized?

>21GRAMS
>60MICROGRAMS IS 0.06 GRAMS
>HOW CAN 60 MG BE 42% OF THE TUBE
>When sodium fluoride is 0.24% of the total active ingredients?
Thats your words, im not misrepresenting them
Well mercury is unfit for consumption but you still eat it with your fish
Toothpaste is medicine, it should be treated as such
And yes foaming agents have a place in hygiene products, if you are so worried about toothpaste
You should look at the labels of other shit you use, like shampoo.

>a double double and tacos

gangster as fuck

Hey bitch I have all the Sparks of Creation come at me.

And I stated your entire point of contention was a typo and not the mathematics and your end result for both equations was the exact same number for different sizes.
But go on give yourself cancer, see if I care.

Bullshit, you can't really know, especially with symptoms that specific. It maybe makes you less introspective or abstract but that's hard to notice and those traits are caused by many other things

It's just people in the first world. Pretty much all of us. But not people in the third world.

>a fucking leaf

No these are direct results of study in clean enviroments.

>administerment of these caused these directly in the study.

I saw somewhere that white people's pineal gland is permanently calcified due to an evolutionary survival mechanism.

I already buy natural shampoo

I just want natural, untampered water. Cleaning it fine. Forcibly medicating an entire population to help the dumbasses who can't take care of themselves? No

>Toothpaste is medicine, it should be treated as such
>And yes foaming agents have a place in hygiene products, if you are so worried about toothpaste
>You should look at the labels of other shit you use, like shampoo.

All these fucking implications. Household recipies for all these items, without the fucking IDUSTRIAL FLOOR CLEANER, can be googled in fucking seconds.

You actually wash your fucking hair with SLS shampoo and not tar soap?

Haha wow man you're beyond bluepilled, go back to facebook and netflix shows

unbeleivable

they just don't give a shit about taking care of themselves I feel.

Then why do most people in the first world not dream in black and white if most people in the first world are found to have calcified pineal glands when they're autopsied

Yeah I use that African black soap, seems to be cheaper than most natural soaps, and still works alright even though I'm white

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N,N-Dimethyltryptamine

So what products can I buy to protect myself from this shit?

>toothpaste
>shampoo
>bar of soap
>deodorant

I have no clue what to look for !

Also do not fucking jerk off, you lose so much testosterone it's insane

Theres nothing stopping you from making a company that sells shampoo "natural way"

Noone is going to buy that shit because its less effective. This is why there are modern version with "industrial floor cleaner"

Das coz u r all fuckin devils

Not True, Some of Us Are some of us are not.

>Your pineal glan calcifies upon death because all the juices are let out , its just part of the process , It helps the conciousness transition (although it is not required)

youtube.com/watch?v=S3btA_kcAsI

>if it where not for the laws I'd grow drugs and give em out free as a white Shaman, Livin in a cave.

Who's they? The people who said it or white people?

>Noone is going to buy that shit because its less effective. This is why there are modern version with "industrial floor cleaner"

lol dude you're out of this fucking world why are you even on this board

like i said you're beyond bluepilled

Where is the argument

The people that don't give a shit about taking care of themselves and just fall into degeneracy and depravity and criminality.
>can be any race.
see

>tfw haven't had vivid dreams since i was a kid

Is there even anywhere to get fruit, meat/dairy and vegetables that aren't sprayed with pineal gland calcifying shit? Fuck this hell. Just destroy this gay earth already God.

no one cares about your dumbshit conspiracy theories that pharmacuticals and experimental and cost saving strategies are better than natural forms of the same products.

Thats just foolish and not in any way pragmatic infact its almost suicidal.

>There is no arguement, you lost and refuse to accept it.

accent. could be north US but either way a leaf in my book

Pretty sure mckenna was a cultural Marxist.

Google the man in my picture. SLS isn't in the hygene products because it's "more effective" it's because it's fucking cheaper than natural ingridients that don't poison us. There are TONS of companies making natural, effective hygene products which make bank, because finally some peope are getting wise to Jew schemes and actually started to care aboput their bodies.

Argument? I'm not making any, i'm telling you that you're a bluepilled guy acting as an involuntary shill for people that fucking stuff us with chemicals.

You're even worse than legit paid shills, because this is all on your ignorance and stupidity. You have burnt brain dude, good luck with that

You can always grow your own, Local Grocery stores are fine just make sure to wash them.

I believe he was also, same with Lennon but to totally ignore what your opposition says or is saying is woefully foolish ( especially when they are speaking about things they truely believe, We can study their claims but don't entirely dismiss everything thats what got us into the whole sweden german refugee raping is not happening then an airport explodes and we ignore it because its their culture)

>let us not make the mistake of "burning books."