Have you ever met a celebrity in real life?

Have you ever met a celebrity in real life?

Yes. It's a very interesting story actually.

me on the left

I saw Robert Downey Junior at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Met John and Yoko outside their place a while back. Did you guys know Asians are really good at dodging bullets? I sure didn't.

lol same thing happened to me with Ryan Gosling

I agree.

seconded

>Have you ever met a Jew in real life?
I wish I hadn't

What a coincidence, I saw Mark Hamill at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I once saw Danny McBride in a Panda Express. I didn't talk to him but we locked eyes for a second and he could probably tell I was recognizing him. He was leaving the line and sitting when I was getting into the line. I didn't want to say anything to him, but he kept darting his eyes at me like I was going to lunge at him. His body language was all tensed up and ready for a fight.

By the time I was sitting down he'd gotten up and left. I guess he woofed his food down quickly. Nobody else in the place had a clue it was him, I'm sure. It was really dumb of him to react that way, all I did was look at him and give the facial expression of "oh, I know that guy." Fuckin' weird guy, I'm sure.

I made Shia Laboueff a chai tea latte

I fucked Gillian Anderson after an awards show in Germany in 1996.

Remindse of the time I saw Christopher Walken at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Ohhhh.... like you’re doing...nooow?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and tap dancing right in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any....electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

if true...nice

Natural readhead. Women didn't go bald,back then. Loves to cuddle and swallows.

I never saw her again. I still masturbate to it once in a while.

Holy shit no way. I saw that kid from problem child 2 at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
>He said, “Ohhhh.... like you’re doing...nooow?”
>I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and tap dancing right in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
>The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
>When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any....electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

>Loves to cuddle and swallows.
swallows a stranger? LOLOLOLO
nice story bro

Found the virgin

I encountered Marilyn Manson at the Versace store in Los Angeles back in 2011. He seemed like a surprisingly chill dude.

a metal vocalist only, he is not that famous but used to be in the band Angra

hey thats the guy who sings like a chick. I love their Kate Bush cover desu

Not André (he is pretty good) but Edu Falaschi

Wow
Every year we get a guy who fucked her in some event
Whore