Why did she do it?

Why did she do it?

she was ordered to do it by her bankster puppet masters.

She was born in East Germany. The Soviets must have enriched her mind with progressive ideals.

She was the anti-Hitler. It had to happen.

Because she's a Frankfurtschuler/globalist Ossie agent you dipshit

Someone has dirt on her. She is compromised and needs a replacement that is clean.

Because she's a humanitarian and cares about the German people and the people of the world

Do what?

the Shitskin Side works in mysterious ways

Cash and German guilt.

Someone in Germany has to fuck up Europe for better or worse. It just natural way of things at this point.

Someone gave her some advices.

I suspect this. I remember her name coming up once about "americans reading her emails" or something. Might be connected.

It's the German blood. They literally cannot stop scheming to rule/ irrevocably alter the world in some way.

To spook stupid white angry British voters into leaving the EU so that Germany and France can work on closer integration, single army etc.

She wants to destroy Germany as vengeance for the fall of her beloved DDR.

a big part of it is the german "guilt"

I'm pretty sure the world's leaders are doing everything they can to make white people extinct.

Because she was told to do it by her Globalist Masters. This is also why the rest of Europe is playing along because they all answer to the same people.

As for why it was Germany its a fail safe plan in case shit goes wrong because its easier to play the "they are ruining Europe again Card".

Its also a good distraction from Countries like France who are housing the most terrorists and have been for a long time

The same reason for mass immigration since the 80s in every Western land. You can't have the chaos (((they))) need after the controlled demolition of the economic system if you have too many intelligent, conscientious people who are capable of self-organising during disasters and adverse times.

muh 6 million

It's a good thing. We're like the frog in the pot, slowly being cooked by constant immigration that doesn't feel like it's too much until it is too late. Merkels refugee crisis turned up the heat big time. In the long run it will do more good than harm, as all these guys coming into the country accelerates the rejection of immigration.

Based
nice