So this is what happens when a Moslem swallows the red pill?

So this is what happens when a Moslem swallows the red pill?

youtube.com/watch?v=LFOlOwoVT3k

Poor guy. The after effects are pretty violent.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J6j958QRi-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=306NMgH31nw
youtube.com/watch?v=sI80IG7A2Qg
youtube.com/watch?v=ESBM9q14dIQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buraq
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/saudi-arabia-sentence-man-to-10-years-in-prison-and-2000-lashes-for-expressing-his-atheism-on-a6900056.html?cmpid=facebook-post
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

should be washed down with BLT and beer. goes down better.

this is the best book commercial i've seen in years

I wonder how he suicided.
I hear moslems are fond of suiciding by cutting their head by slicing for one or two minutes before putting their severed head on their torso.
Fascinating culture.

God protect him.

lel wtf

A kike sperging out to sell his book is all i got from this

how do you people know the shit in English isnt total bullshit?

>implying Arabs can be red pilled

Arabs are the most rabid and zealous group on earth. They do not think for themselves. You cannot red pill them, or this happens. That's why they'll kill you for saying words they disagree with. They cannot handle it.

I'm calling bullshit. You clearly hear the guy say "Obama" and "American" early on in the video.

Until some arabic speaking mudslime cunt comes along to confirm what this sand nigger is actually saying, I remain relatively placebo'd.

>check facebook
>jesus-christ-god-trump in every post

from one delusion to another, o ye folk do not believe in mo who claim to see gabriel in his dvisions, but do believe in paul who did see jesus in a vision

Ur fuking around m8

Protip: it is

t. Arab

He said he caught his mother fucking his brother, whose name is Mohammad Obama al-Meriqqan

I'm pretty sure when the guy said Obama and African right at the start, he wasn't actually saying "we were lied to".

... or was he a birther?

Now someone needs to do this to the Jews.

it's fake subtitles for a book

You are all posting in a bait thread

Sage and report

As a group sure, but sometimes individuals see the light.

Woe really made me think

youtube.com/watch?v=306NMgH31nw

>Comments disabled.

You I'm reserving judgement until som poltard can translate.

I see some hope in this.

gotta make this my ringtone

nice try, kike.

wow is he killed yet?

muslim world needs more of this, make the cult unpopular and fully understood and it dies rather quickly

Really makes you think.

The subtitles are fake.

He is talking about Egyptian politics and western interference. He mentions nothing about Islam.

If you are anti-Islam, this video weakens your position since it implies you can't find anything on it and had to fake something up. Counter productive.

Pretty sure haram does not mean wake up

I knew this was fake when he screamed "Haram" over and over and they translated it as "wake up"

>The subtitles are fake.
Can anyone confirm this?

I legit thought this was franku from the thumbnail.

>kikes will go through these fucking lengths to deface Islam
Really makes you think

Nice try, moslems.

This is the maddest ive ever seen a human being. Maybe Arabs has a special self destuct ability

I wish this were true

inbreeding

Good Lord, i hope that's real. Even if it isn't, they'll eventually get redpilled as technology advances.

Muslims scare the living fuck out of me. They're like little hot boiling pots of water constantly waiting to blast out at you with psychopathic bursts of insane third world violence

It's horrifying

so how did they kill him? this is punishable by death in every single muslim country as far as I'm aware

He's going to be killed.

Its liek watching the BBC

One token sensible person surrounded by mentals who follow the narrative

subtitles might be fake, but still true. islam is infinitely retarded and only the most idiotic subhuman masses would even consider following it

Holy fuck. I hope this is real.

Sadly he's right faggots, nothing to see here except some bullshit to shill a book. It's pretty suspect that 1) a Muslim actually got redpilled and 2) some Arab news station would actually let him speak and record it.

Is this the muslim Alex Jones?

It is fake you fucking idiot, someone even posted the source of the video

It is bullshit, you can hear him say "Obama" and "Mohamed Morsi" even though they never appear in the subtitles

May God's hand of protection be over him. Deus vult.

For non-arabic speakers, listen carefully. He mentions Obama and Morsi constantly in the clip and other names.

And yet they don't appear in the subs. That should tell you something is wrong without the need for understanding Arabic.

at the end hes saying harem and it translates to wake up as well

lmfao

This

Actually that's the outrage of a patriot.

There are literally no historical proof of Muhammad's "pedophilia", it's only mentioned in the Hadiths which are "reported claims" collected morte than 150 years after his deaths, most of them were clearly invented by the Caliphates. Muhammad was indeed a warlord, like other Prophets you'd find in the Bible. This faggot is basically refering himself to the Hadiths to criticize Muhammad, his conception of Islam is the same as an islamist's : totally biased, completely undocumented.

Nice try kike.

Any dank memed versions of this yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=sI80IG7A2Qg

youtube.com/watch?v=ESBM9q14dIQ

>oldest age of Aisha proposed is 12
>average age is 9
You're not fooling anyone Habib.

Moslem detected

Why are you leeching off the country French People and their descendants built over centuries?

Why do you find it acceptable to be a muslim and intrude upon a Christian country?

Why do you support a religion that openly murder innocent civilians and insults our values?

Do you realize you would be lynched if you were a christian in a Moslem country? You'll be first on the oven list the the Frenchmen ever wake up.

It's fake apparently. As much as it would be nice if it was real.

All the god bothering aside does anyone else fell the critical need to spray the fuck out of that table with Glen 20?

this, i can't speak arabic for shit but it's impossible to say he was a pedo on tv without being stopped (violently) by eveyone in the room, then lynched. So i'm calling bs

What is Papa Franku doing on Arab TV?

No. A red pilled muslim is an ex-muslim, such as Maajid nawaz.

Is this what the ultimate red pill feels like?

Wait... what do Moroccans speak? Berber? I always thought Arabic was the official language in every North African country since the Arab Conquests.

Is he alive? ;_;

> French Flag

> Muslim apologism

Ahmed please go, we know this is bullshit.

Judaism had warlord prophets, yes. They were still a sight better than Mohammed. Jesus wasn't a warlord, Hindu don't worship warlords, Buddhists sure as heck don't worship warlords.

Just admit that your religion is shit, faggot.

Flying donkey?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buraq

You can tell it is. He screams Haram 3 times in a row and it says wake up on the screen. Pretty resub funny though.

Malta sure as hell knows how to spot and remove sandniggers.

Nice resub kike.

it is i'm just not the average moroccan, i come from a french background. And yes a large minority of moroccan (30%? numbers are contested) speak berber but most also speak the local arabic dialect

Are you a remainder of the Pied Noir population or an expatriate?

>WE BELIEVED IN FLYING DONKEYS

Cheeky cunt, that's my go to slam against the Muzzies.

>tfw you have the only Fedora in the middle east

Poor bastard. Hope his execution is swift and merciful.

I'd say it's bullshit, because it sounds like he's bitching either about Morsi or for Morsi. Seems like it's Egyptian TV.

I think it just reinforces the No-Good-Arab's rule.

Mohammed rode a flying donkey, had a flaming sword, and diddled little girls.

Thing is;

If he's lying about the donkey (he is), was he also lying about slaying loli pussy?

>I purchased this book via a link on YouTube video. The video was fake. It supposedly showed a muslim man having a meltdown and cursing Islam and Muhammad, the prophet, on an Arab tv show after reading the book. I just found out from someone who speaks Arabic that the video was a hoax, I suppose to sell this book. If the video is a hoax, maybe the book and it's author are a hoax. Reader beware.

expatriate
nah there are more and more atheists even in hardcore sharia countries but they have to stay under the radar. Video is bullshit there is no way what he said could be shown on tv. Hell even in France i doubt anyone would dare say on tv what the subtitles pretend he said

Today is actually International Overdose Awarness Day
RIP brave soldier

f

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/saudi-arabia-sentence-man-to-10-years-in-prison-and-2000-lashes-for-expressing-his-atheism-on-a6900056.html?cmpid=facebook-post

lol reality is setting in for muslims when they see they live in hellholes whereas the "infidels" are thriving.

Guys, you are all idiots for thinking a subhuman inbred Arab could have the self awareness to know that the moon did not split in half and that fucking a 9 year old is wrong.

To think that you people actually believed for a single second that goat fucking Arabs would reject the advice in the Quran to drink camel piss is laughable.

I am positive he was talking about the current state of egypt at them time and the muslim brotherhood since he mentions "Mohamed Morsi" but the author of the video just dubbed it as "Muhammad" and made it seem like as he was talking about islam.

Fucking idiots. No one checks for information sources nowadays.

You fucking kikes eat whatever is put in front of you.

>christcuck
>translation is tottally wrong made by christcuck to defame muslims
>kek
>yes I am Arabic
>and he is talking about obama and mursi for his violence against the people.

thank fuck i dont live in that shit hole is all i have to say

refer to this

even as none arabic speaking it was pretty clear he wasn't talking about the quran.

Also spotted the invader.

may the gods and goddesses of all religions across the planet protect this man.

nope, it wasn't exactly a donkey. It was like half donkey half something that he rode across the sky to the holy land.
And the prophet married a girl at 6 and consummated the marriage at the age of 9.

also before taking on the role of the prophet he was an outcast who people threw stones at.

Holy fuck, you faggots are as gullible as the Muslims themselves. Believe anything you read.

I thought it was going to be a filthy Frank video

What do muslims wear in places of fedoras?

>posting unfunny mediocre faggot nigger webms

fuck off

Chunks of rock