Consumerism has gone too far in China

> Mac 'model'

Isn't this a vivid example of current money-craving world driven by capitalism where people have lost their faith and blinded by 'big brands' advertising?

We should force people to use the State brand Windows 95. That will do it
Praise Mao

Overthrow your Communist overlords. C'mon, join the rest of the civilized world.

>Isn't this a vivid example of current money-craving world driven by capitalism where people have lost their faith and blinded by 'big brands' advertising?
Yes. Now, what is the point you're trying to make?

China is winning economically on so many levels it makes me irate. Why can't U.S. cities be like Shanghai? Cause we ate fucking 19 trillion in debt, baka senpai. Thanks Obama

All he is trying to do is help you understand that The Name of The Rose is merely a blip on an otherwise uninterrupted downward trajectory.

why is there milk on her laptop

How do you not see a giraffe in a slow as fuck cessna coming in for a landing?

>tfw Maoism is dead
>tfw agrarian communism is dead

>jizz stained mac book

what

Wind moved the plane or the giraffe, or the giraffe moved too far or maybe emergency landing

>people no longer starving in the streets by the literal tens of millions

Or some nigger thought the giraffe would move

> ethnic han overthrow communism
> SJW openly infiltrate society
> bring nignogs and enrichment from shitskinland
> chinese girls get blacked
> new genereration of blacked chinese take power
> han chinese men get cucked into oblivion, China becomes proud black nation who needs no asian men

Wew lad. Do you think asians wants to die out like white cucks?

Animals are fucking stupid. It probably panicked and sprinted right at the plane.

Deer and elk do this, I have actually come to a full stop in my truck and watched as this retarded as fuck elk sprints headfirst right into the grill.

Ive watched them plof facefirst into a fence, lose thier shit, and strangle themselves in the wire (not before ripping 6 or 7 fenceposts out of the ground and hopelessly tangling the wire into a useless birdsnest of course)

I once actually found a confused as fuck guy all beat to hell with a dead deer smached through his mercades skylight.

Was driving 10 miles an hour down a dirt road, being super careful because he had seen deer, and one was like "well I guess its time to dive facefirst off of this 40 foot embankment on top of that car because im a fucking retard."

They are like natures jihadists
We call deer and elk meat-missiles here. They kill about a dozen people per year just in our county by pretty much just diving in front of cars.

Nobody said revolution would be easy comrade.

Is it wrong as a white man i find Asians more attractive then white women?

>consumerism has gone too far in China
OP don't be silly.

Remember that laundry detergent commercial that turns a nigger into a Chinese guy? Gotta love stain removal.
I think they should go further, let's see what kind of crazy shit they can come up with to compete with Japan and South Korea.

Does she know someone jizzed on her macbook?

dude
the black are appearing there. you have no idea

Rare flag.

Where'z da chink booty?

Seriously, east-asians are racist tribalists who keep their demographics homogenous and prevent anyone outside their respective tribes to gain power.

No, some white girls look like dudes. Yet some asian girls are dudes...

Mmmh. Getting rich, going to China, getting myself a young wife, and keeping an eye on her ( and dick in her ) all day, living on my savings.

Seems like a plan.
7-8 years is enough to learn Mandarin at 3~hours/day, right ?
That's ~8000 hours of studies, most language require 2000 for functional fluency.

Is that my cum on her laptop?

muh peepee

You know, the same could be said for whites not long ago lad. (((They))) just haven't got to work in east Asia. Yet.

I am completely cured of my yerrow fevel. Yet tits and ass are an universal language.

>7-8 years is enough to learn Mandarin at 3~hours/day, right ?
>That's ~8000 hours of studies, most language require 2000 for functional fluency.
Don't fuck around with that senpai. Just save your money and start your time there with a year in a university's language school. It's a bastard of a language so immersion is everything. Cheap too, I remember seeing tuition fees of like $3k USD per semester (and everything else like food & accommodation is cheap as fuck over there)

WTF I love China now?!??!!!

You mean it's a country of 1.3 BILLION people, they could easily get all the refugees in, assimilate them, and it would barely dent their demographics.

Just like in the west, the elites leave the race-mixing for the pauper, they do not care who the plebs marry, as long as they get to marry rich and powerful people

Nope. If it was true for whites, kikes would have no power whatsovever. Whites are naturally cucks.

Nah, can't move for 7-8 years anyway.
But yeah, that's a good point about immersion, i'll probably need a chinese buddy to talk to.
I'm sure there frenchaboo chinks ( not for long considering current demographic trajectories ) to hire here.

who is this boner condoner?

kek

Hong Kong, Shangai, Chengdu, etc (big cities)

blacks are doing the same they do in other countries:
- chinese authorities are not enforcing their immigration laws harshly
- blacks get there (legally or stow away) and stay illegally
- chinese regular people ALREADY dont say anything because of racism and not wanting to be called racists
- some people do of course, I hope people listen to these

>chinese exchange student gf i redpilled got back and wrote me
> blacks in Hainan (not a top province)
>mfw

whatever, look @ that ass. faggo.

Hey Chen is it true that in China PBR is considered a classy beer?

Nah bro. I live in China for work and it's been years. Dindus literally kill themselves when cops come in checking papers.
In Guangzhou there are many nogs but it's still a drop in an ocean.

Niggers are literally called "black demons" and there are no anti-racist laws.

Still a shithole though. Can't wait to be sent to Japan.

Proxy for the captcha?