/AUS/ Chimpout

Big chimpout in Kalgoorlie (WA) after a guy ran over a abbo who stole a bike.
Police say it's calm for tonight, but we'll have to see. They can't keep getting away with this!

abc.net.au/news/2016-08-31/elijah-doughty-kalgoorlie-manslaughter-charge-could-be-upgraded/7801288

abc.net.au/news/2016-08-30/protesters-arrested-in-kalgoorlie-riot-after-teen's-death/7797804?section=nt

baka.com.au/comment/ugly-issues-behind-kalgoorlie-riots-but-towns-beauty-never-stays-buried-long-20160830-gr54si.html

ENOUGH!

Other urls found in this thread:

unsafeschools.org/the-australian-safe-schools-program-la-trobe-university/
abc.net.au/news/2016-03-19/safe-schools-anti-bullying-victorian-government-to-continue/7260268
news.com.au/national/politics/conservative-coalition-mps-angry-with-safe-schools-review-findings/news-story/344c8d8bb13263e34bf2b0844e08c37d
theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/mar/16/george-christensen-accuses-safe-schools-advocate-of-promoting-paedophilia
youtube.com/watch?v=vtvIO6jNKco
youtube.com/watch?v=sT2XiUEgTKE
news.com.au/national/politics/senators-clash-ahead-of-sitting-as-pauline-hansons-declares-war-on-muslim-polygamists/news-story/8d32d3283ad51f7e6be0ace01a2121d5
youtube.com/watch?v=yjk5CGx0b70
youtube.com/watch?v=oCv7a5rdSyI
abc.net.au/news/federal-election-2016/guide/senate/
heraldsun.com.au/news/opinion/susie-obrien-old-hs/indigenous-admin-officer-should-drop-250000-racial-vilification-lawsuit-against-qut-staff-students/news-story/e7cbf7477b157fb099a817b4c2080532
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your country riots after someone gets run over,

but that PEDO school ring raises no eyebrows...

LOL

i really dont get why theyre protesting. being aan abo had nothing to do with the ruling.

I think abos try too hard to be black people

also from the abc link
>He said his grandson was a talented footballer.

Do you think they've resolved their differences? I hope so.

They're always "talented footballers" here. It's just the Aussie version of "aspiring rapper" like there is something of value lost when the truth was they were criminals/gangbangers/drunk or drugfucked and wouldn't have been there to be killed if they were really at home practising to be the next football or music star.

he wuz a good boy. He wuz studuying at kfc n shit

Roll the crying mum out to say he was turning his life around

kek

Did the leafs step their game up against the aussies?

this

fucking victoria is now having its schools run by LITERAL PEDOS

you guys see the megathread earlier?

They just blame everyone else for their problems. Doing that never makes your life better. stupid coons

link it famalam

First I've heard of this.

this is the archive, someone should copypaste and start a new one.

tl:dr

literal marxist roz ward and convicted pedos are now running victoria's school curriculum.

trans shit, immigrant love, open borders and a side of child grooming are a REALITY now.

unsafeschools.org/the-australian-safe-schools-program-la-trobe-university/

abc.net.au/news/2016-03-19/safe-schools-anti-bullying-victorian-government-to-continue/7260268

news.com.au/national/politics/conservative-coalition-mps-angry-with-safe-schools-review-findings/news-story/344c8d8bb13263e34bf2b0844e08c37d

theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/mar/16/george-christensen-accuses-safe-schools-advocate-of-promoting-paedophilia

youtube.com/watch?v=vtvIO6jNKco

watch this video, read the fucking links.

if we don't stop this, the left will get 600,000 school kids in victoria to be loyal leftists

Fuck I'm mad

Our country is fucked and more than half of Australians aren't even aware of it

>Apex Gang
>No go zones in West Sydney
>Under-reported rapes
>Hate crime speech laws in VIC and now the ACT
>Pedo schools
>The Australian debt and welfare states are running this country into the ground
>Corrupt politicians

If USA and Europe collapse, we won't have a country and there will be no safe place to go

B-bute I wanted to flee to Australia from the muslims.... I know about the masses of chinks but wtf is going on?

you can only move here if you are on of these
>gay
>nigger
>muslim

otherwise the government doesn't want you because they are fucked in the head

Please we need more white people

Lol no, We need more Aus/pol/ threads so people (especially us aussies) can know what shit is happening here

All we go going on for us is Pauline Hanson our ranga queen

youtube.com/watch?v=sT2XiUEgTKE

What can we do though. I just want join a skinhead gang and make Sydney great again. fugg

I-I guess I can dress as a woman. Mate I wanna wörk there and drive up to work through the desert in my supercharged Holden. You fucking up my dreams and hopes. Get your shit together Australia, you´re rich on ressources

>>Under-reported rapes
Except apparently on university campuses, where sexual assault is apparently rife, because of the result of an anonymous internet survey.

Aussies didn't give a shit about abbos, but now that Americans have the blm riots your local sjws are hopping on board. I hope it doesn't spread here.

Mum is in jail

also this

>it's white males raping women at university
>let's let in more muslim refugees
this kills me on the inside

Where she belongs

wait so what does this imply though? that tecahers can basically groomn children (making them easy targets) or something?

No way this will fly right?

news.com.au/national/politics/senators-clash-ahead-of-sitting-as-pauline-hansons-declares-war-on-muslim-polygamists/news-story/8d32d3283ad51f7e6be0ace01a2121d5

forgot link

Yeah, I thought abbos get run over by cars all the time, and nobody bats an eye.

I was raped at uni today, a white male came up to me and said my hair looked nice and then asked if I wanted to get a coffee or something

>drive up to work through the desert in my supercharged Holden

If you're driving through the desert, just make sure you don't fill up your car with the special sniff-proof petrol we have to use out there because of Abos, it's apparently pretty shit for your car.

Import germans and make the world look the other way. Some say we are even more effective than the serbs

Come to WA, we're steeped in a long lasting racism

Apex is nothing and Sydney has always had poor places where you'll get looked at funny for not blending in. Harder to blend in though when the norm is Islander/Leb. Nothing worth going to Merrylebs for anyway than the kebabs anyway.

As for Safe Schools I'm on board that kids not be demonised for being gay, but the fucking commies and this paedophilia bullshit are pushing me away. Lefties are such scum in this country.

fuck off poof I work in Dandenong at night and I keep getting pulled over by the cops because they pull every car over now after midnight because they are stealing that many cars

The survey they're doing literally counts jokes and staring as types of sexual harassment.

I feel we're going to get something like "9 out of 10 female uni students are raaaaped!" because 9 out of ten overheard a joke about butt sex.

>sniff-proof petrol we have to use out there because of Abos
Mate it sounds like they put foamed gloves on their citiziens in the name of progressiveness.

Literally everytime I chat with an australian normie he admires Europe and how progressive we are and how much the goverment takes care of everything. W-where is you stereotypical Mad Max badassery? I thought you guys can survive in a wasteland with bad beer and vegimite

There jobs for graduates of global business, finance and governance?

The cops are only doing that much because they started that fight with the Islanders, they wouldn't bother doing this much otherwise.

its bullshit mate like the domestic violence study that just did were not talking to your spouse because you are mad at them is considered domestic violence

REMOVE
E
M
O
V
E

Truest picture.

na it's only the past month that it's been happening the last cop that pulled me over said they have to pull over people over, he said apex just speed off over 140 but there is nothing he can do just follow orders

Fug, I was planning on moving to Sydney to escape my home that's turning into New Pakistan, how's Brisbane?

Depends where the person is from and what they do. I've met heaps of sick cunts who go to the outback. Depends who you hang around

Is the South Australian serial killer meme real?

Sydney's actually not to bad in some parts. Out west is really leb, but they're mostly Christian Lebanese, although there are large Muslim communities too. Inner west is expensive but really white, my street only has 1 black guy living on it (he actually works and is a pretty good guy)

Brisbane (QLD) is good

West Australia is probably most based state

All Australian cities are seeing what happened to UK 20 years ago.

They move in and slowly the white areas get smaller and smaller.

Sydney its basically everything not touching the water is non white

It's happening here too, it's just happening slower than the rest of the west.

Makes me think we'll be able to set things back to rights much more easily when the pendulum swings.

I feel you. I´m basically living in Istanbul and thought I could get away with a nice tan. Seems like the aussies fucked up something really great

fuckin white DOGS

So did every other white country

>Mate it sounds like they put foamed gloves on their citiziens in the name of progressiveness.

Yep, and most of them love it.

>W-where is you stereotypical Mad Max badassery? I thought you guys can survive in a wasteland with bad beer and vegimite

Almost every single thing people think about this country is wrong.
We are incredibly cucked.

People here just think we're "backwards" because we might let people discuss and vote on gay marriage instead of just legalising it outright.

The actual SJW retards are a minority, the problem is that the majority of people don't give a fuck and just go along with it all, because their views all seem nice on the surface.

Like that Safe Schools program.
It's presented as an "anti-bullying" program.
Most people don't really look into it more than that, and preventing bullying sounds nice.
So anybody who speaks against it is seen as some sort of nutcase that wants the class to get together at school to lynch the gay kid.

People also tend to think that these things will just sort themselves out, despite seeing what happens in other countries when the left is allowed to run amok in politics.

We have someone that gives Australians hope
The fact that Pauline voted back back in (an openly racist and patriotic Aussie) shows that the Australians want someone like her, She is doing very well, all is not lost yet..

youtube.com/watch?v=yjk5CGx0b70

fuck

>Your country riots after someone gets run over
>"The entire country is rioting"

It's a small town with a population of 30k and you do realize we're talking about Aboriginals right?

They are more chimp than human.

>Depends where the person is from and what they do. I've met heaps of sick cunts who go to the outback.
Doesn´t translate so good over here tho my main source of experience was youtube and some games/TS-servers. Hmm one may think that if you play War Thunder you´re atleast slightly red pilled but I was proved wrong.

Btw. what´s the place called in that picture? It looks really beautiful

>Is the South Australian serial killer meme real?
Not so much South Australian than generally Australians being really tough people that always call each other out.

feelsbadman

>Sydney
>VIC
>ACT

You're wrong, we all know you cunts are cucked. We just don't care because you are REAL Australia

aren't

why are we still here, just to suffer?

Sorry mate just randomly pulled it out of my papes folder. Looks Mediterranean. Most cunts that play war thunder are leftist from my experience. There definitely is a resurgence of the far right (with one nation, and from what I've seen online and with experience). I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens soon. feels good that most politicians are for stopping the refugees/detention.

It's just because of Snowtown that we have that rep

So yes, it's a meme

how do i actually see whos in parliament rn?

>West Australia is probably most based state

Just don't go to Fremantle.

ROE 8 HUE HUE HUE

>To blow up a Russian plane...
Syka. WHAT WERE THEY THINKING? To blow up the plane the most powerful nation in the world?!
Even Ukrainian Nazis are afraid to think about such things.
Wahahahaha syk.

youtube.com/watch?v=oCv7a5rdSyI

>Pedo schools
wat

Wrong thread?

abc.net.au/news/federal-election-2016/guide/senate/

cyka blat

No, the Abos boomeranged down a Russian jet.

>Very wrong thread

My friend moved to Fremantle early this year.
She's "genderfluid" now.

She just shared this on Facebook.

Holy shit mate, she married when she was 16 and had her first child with 17? That´s legal over there (Marrying with 16 years)? Based.

Lol her mother: Chinks gonna rule the world if we don´t do anything. Reminds me of my great grandma.She always said turks gonna rule germany and then europe. Old people are so wise

is this your friend?

Freo is a scary place man, so many gipsy inspired people.

>is this your friend?

Good God no.

My friend is a very pretty girl who has decided to look into getting her tits chopped off because of cultural Marxism.

>90% of these cons are exclusive to the eastern states

WHAT A COINCIDENCE

Don't forget they jailed her.

And she still came back.

Is there a punished Pauline Hanson meme?

I've got a tones

Tony digeridindu nuffin

lol fucking S.mh got changed to baka.com.au

Forgot pic

Mate he is out. He got memed in the office and couldn´t maintain it. Time to punish Pauline and make her ready for office

These fucking abos ruin everyone's life with their constant crime and dysfunction, and then they have the balls to get on their high horse the ONE FUCKING TIME something doesn't go their way.

What a bunch of useless cunts.

I'm worried for her safety lads. The Marxists, Muslims and Jews are all against her. Please keep auntie Pauline safe

>Aussies didn't give a shit about abbos, but now that Americans have the blm riots your local sjws are hopping on board. I hope it doesn't spread here.

I'd be ok with boongs rioting if it gave me the chance to do some casual looting. I don't actually really want anything or have any desire to destroy Aussie businesses but looting is on my bucket list and we seldom get the chance to do anything interesting in this country.

>pic related
Wtf lol

Is that child in the Designated Indigenous Computer Lab?

heraldsun.com.au/news/opinion/susie-obrien-old-hs/indigenous-admin-officer-should-drop-250000-racial-vilification-lawsuit-against-qut-staff-students/news-story/e7cbf7477b157fb099a817b4c2080532

> we seldom get the chance to do anything interesting in this country.
You´re literally living in the wasteland with the most dangerous animals. Shoot some animals up or get a car and do some crazy shit. Literally going of the highway at 150 km/h into the waste land and back on the road.

She looks far more like a leader than he does.

Look at her stance (she's even leaning towards him) vs his stance. He looks like a deer caught in the lights whereas she's got her whole body pointed in the direction of the camera.

>90% of the population is on the eastern states
>pure coincidence, other states are really not shitholes with like 1 hospital i swear guise

stolen generation cunt kys

This shits been on facebook all day

So help me if Pauline gets hurt I'll kill every fucking commie sand-nigger faggot scum this side of Sydney. Nobody touches Pauline

>Shoot some animals up

>guns