Tfw you want to get rid of non-whites and live in a homogenous country but you really like & respect some of them

>Tfw you want to get rid of non-whites and live in a homogenous country but you really like & respect some of them

alien invasion when

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kfTzF1Nfpo8
youtu.be/_dPcj_aC8fk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're a symptom, not the illness, that's how I see it and that's what I tell the non-whites asking me why I am being friendly to them if I am openly racist.

atleast I don't like any Chinese people

get out my anglosphere please

I know that feel

I'd feel quite bummed if I lost some of my minority bros, but look at the bigger picture user. We'll be much happier and better off in our own country with our own kind, and likewise with them. It's for the good of everyone.

>Quebec
>Anglosphere
I am trying, bud.

well

I don't want to kick natives out at all, I'm not that much of an asshole

I meant all the other non-whites

I think civic nationalism is the way to go, as long as you assimilate there shouldn't be a problem. Of course the native population should always be the majority, (Germany should be majority German, France majority French, etc.). I know plenty of minorities who have done more for their country than some of these leftist self-hating cucks who are white.

What's wrong with having a few pen pals?

>falling for the native meme

they just came on boats earlier

>A few
Have you been to New Zealand?

You'll be fucking off out of Australia and giving back their homelands to the Aboriginals then yeah?

YOU are the problem in Australia.

PS, we don't want you back here either you fucking mutt.

but non-whites can't assimilate

You don't understand, our natives are actually Human

I take much less issue with race than with political beliefs. I'd prefer to deport all liberals and progressives, regardless of race.

I don't mind future NZ's being some maori/white hybrid

but straya should be >98% white at all times desu senpai

>civic nationalism

That's exactly what we have right now. It means cheering for your country at the Olympics and having a shallow sense of national pride that isn't serious or effective in any way whatsoever. Its really unsurprising when people become indifferent to their country when civic 'nationalism' is all there is

>but you like and respect some of them

That's the point. Racism is an inconsistent ideology. Judge people on a person-by-person basis and you will be much happier. You don't need to pigeon-hole yourself into some broad, inconsistent category.

Non-whites have assimilated better than some whites to be honest. I mean I have Serbian heritage, but from my experience some Asians have assimilated better than most Eastern Europeans. It's really up to the individual if they chose to assimilate or not, there is no hive mind.

Civic Nationalism is something that countries like Canada, US, and Australia need. Ethnic nationalism is nearly impossible in countries that are considered "melting pots" like those 3. For example, checkout ET Williams on youtube. He's an American Nationalist and he's black, in my opinion he deserves to be here more than some whites I know.

>Judge people on a person-by-person basis and you will be much happier
I already do

but not everyone is like you and me so precautions must be taken to prevent conflict

How did I know that it would be somebody from here ?

Please elaborate.

>melting pots

Canada is actually an officially multicultural country. America is becoming an unofficially multicultural country. I'm not sure about Australia but probably them as well. Civic nationalism means nothing in a multicultural country because people are supposed to stick to their own identities and subcultures

>but from my experience some Asians have assimilated better than most Eastern Europeans.

I live in a heavily Asian part of Canada and I can say without a doubt this is complete bullshit

Check the flag again dumb cunt

Hence why I said some asians, I know precisely what you're talking about though. Hell I walk through chinatown and it pisses me off sometimes

>We'll be much happier and better off in our own country with our own kind

keep dreaming son.
mankind has always been shit to each other. race just makes it easier to generalize and point problems on categories.

i agree we should preserve our sense of familiarity with our culture and our customs, but to idealize MUH RACE is just bullshit.

we're backstabbing monkeys in trousers as a general thing. you take out those few people that you actually like and you'll find yourself alone.

value friends and bros more than anything else in this shit world.

>sheepfuckers posting MY Aoba
GET
OUT
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Asians
>Assimilate
they all want to stab you in the back and sell you out to china no matter how good their english is or how many taxes they contribute

ethnic/cultural/religious conflict

picture two crowds of people
one full of jews one full of mudslimes
a few of the muslims and a few of the jews at times may have left the crowd to be friendly & converse with members of the opposite crowd
and both crowds so far have tolerated eachother
but then just one inteolrant muslim hurls a stone into the crowd of jews and breaks some kikes nose a few of the jews in the back relaliate by hurling stones of their own.. most of the crowd have no significant overlap with the opposite crowd.. they're much too different.. and in the end they all murder each other

the end

For me, it isn't even about being TOTALLY homogeneous. It's about getting rid of the gibsmedat lowlifes who bring nothing of value to society. Mind you there are some white people like that, but the overwhelming majority of them are some shade of shit.

I don't mind non-whites who contribute positively to my nation.

VOTE WINNIE!
Make NZ New Again.

>I don't want to kick natives out at all

Come home, white man.

>For me, it isn't even about being TOTALLY homogeneous. It's about getting rid of the gibsmedat lowlifes who bring nothing of value to society. Mind you there are some white people like that, but the overwhelming majority of them are some shade of shit.

this.
it's about controlling the fucking human locusts and not inviting them because you have to keep up your jew economy.

culture flows, shifts and changes naturally, but if you force it it's shit for everybody. it's still sad, but you don't need niggers to see your people dropping parts of their culture that don't interest them anymore.

I would have not problem if the muslims and jews continued to murder each other.

White man comes up the middle and survives because he has grown out of that primitive religious violence.

My family were low caste, hard working men and women, they moved to this Island paradise and sacrificed much for my future. I will not abandon my land, and my country.

Get patriotic senpai.

>mankind has always been shit to each other.

Nah you're an idiot. You're talking about history and all its conflicts as if they are representative of current society. They are not. We are in a stage of human history that is unprecedented in its wealth and social liberty. We have populations across the world that are extremely wary of any kind of war whatsoever. We have nothing to look back to from which to judge this current state. History is full of realignment and political changes in an attempt to improve society. Right now we are in the process of moving from ethnic nation state to multicultural state. Clearly, that is not working. It fosters no meaningful bond between inhabitants, and they are nevertheless too different to really be in harmony regardless. What results is a balkanization where ethnic and religious minorities live in their separate areas and refuse to assimilate. This shows that multiculturalism is bound to fail as a result of humans wanting to keep their own culture and traditions and identity. That is why something resembling ethnic states are needed. At the very least there should be no immigration from completely different civilizations and cultures like the middle east to Europe, since it makes it impossible to really integrate

fuck off then. u are not a native to new zealand u piece of shit. come to europe

can I live with u?

are yu qt?

Europes fucked mate.
Glad my ancestors came here.
Its our country now.

he actually did it

absolute mad man

She does not belong to you.

youtu.be/kfTzF1Nfpo8

This is now a kiwi patriot thread. All inferior Eurocucks get out.

youtu.be/_dPcj_aC8fk

Consider yourself derailed.
aaaaaaand im out.

>civic nationalism

Everytime time. And most of the time it's a burger.

nah, you're an idiot, and a wanker judging by the way you write.

multiculturalism is a failure because it was being sold as the remedy for close mindedness when it's just something that puts even more strain on society (due to the obvious cultural differences), AND because it's being forced AND because the reasons behind it are purely economical and decided from above.

but if you believe that ethnic states were any better in terms of how humans collectively act and behave with each other, you're just a delusional stormcuck. it's literally the same shit that's repeated over and over with concepts like the volk, the umma, the however the fuck you want to call it.

it's the oldest meme of mankind that never worked and never will, because of our instinctual limitations. it's the "good savage" theory all over again, smeared with some shitty holidays nationalism. life is struggle, competition and most people, even your own, are little greedy and selfish shits. friends and camaraderie are rare and valued for a reason: they work on a small scale.

I'm iranian background I agree about civic nationalism for countries like USA and Australia, but ethnic nationalism makes sense for European nations, basically anywhere in the old world

>gods own land

Yeah well, "civic nationalism" made them go from 90% white European in the 80s to 60% non-hispanic white now and their non-hispanic white children already below 50%. Once the boomers die, they will drop to 40% white. Or even less, if people like Hillary get their way.

Given that whites are a tiny minority globally and the demographic explosion of Africa and the Middle East, civic nationalism equals white genocide.

And the melting pot meme for America was literally invented by a Jew and the second immigration act passed by several Jews alongside Robert Kennedy.

If I have ever seen an argument against civic nationalism, it is the USA.

It doesn't matter. The wheat separates from the chaff on its own accord. there'll be some race-mixing but Dr Sally McNally isn't going to be having kids with Tyrone Dindu. She's going to partner off with someone on her level whether that person is white or not. You'll get a mongrel nation but it won't destroy it.

KEK Britain is a shithole Australia isn't whites will rule Australia a long time.