After browsing this board for a week or two, I have come to the realization: you hate Islam because you are jealous

After browsing this board for a week or two, I have come to the realization: you hate Islam because you are jealous.

We have deep faith in our religion.
We have great kingdoms in the Middle-East.
We have loyal wives.
We hate degenerates like homosexuals and atheists.
We don't eat filthy meat like pork, it's haram.

You too can be Muslims, my brothers. We do not judge, we are welcoming.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=bzEm4xuBhqg
gatesofvienna.net/2013/01/deep-down-muslims-feel-that-they-have-failed/
youtube.com/watch?v=_AQ5liU7Q3w
youtu.be/onvOCmse_KE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

French flag all the fucking time

lmao

i am greek conservative and 100% support this.
my hate for jews and the morals of most arabs (iran , saudi arabia etc ) makes me like middle easterns

Muslims are very much like my cat

Takes a wet runny SHIT on carpet, sticks his nose into the air and power walks away

Alt rightist trumpkins are jealous, I like many here are libertarian, islam is needlessly oppressive, I won't have some pedo shitskins from saudi arabia tell me how to live my lofe

Nobody would hate you if you stayed in your countries and were all that.

Why are you trying to conquer the west? You are the Jews golems thats why we hate you.

We hate you because of this: youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=bzEm4xuBhqg

People here aren't jealous, they just believe what the jews make them believe.

Eat shit

We hate Islam because we want it to not ever enter into our field of view, thoughts, field of vision, much less have any existence in our own countries, in our own backyards, on our TVs, in our music, or anything else. We don't hate it. We don't want to hurt it. We just don't want it to exist in our lives in any way shape or form whatsoever.

>jealous of not eating pork.

Why are shitskins retarded?

I wouldn't care, if you could keep your fucking shit in your own sandpit.
Having retards bomb the west constantly is never a great way to declare yourself a prosperous and level-headed religion.

Sup Forums is a gay friendly board. Your hateful Semitic blood god "Allah" and murderous pedophile warlord "Prophet" are not welcome here.

>I have come to the realization: you hate Islam because you are jealous.
It's amazing what you can conclude if you ignore what people say.

Fuck you pussy. I want the entire middle east nuked until there is nothing left but glass and oil.

Great kingdoms?...
We don't stone people in our culture.
We don't protect and proliferate paedophelia.
>tumblr bait. fucker

I'm not jealous that you follow a lying pederast.
I'm not jealous of your mutilated females.
I'm not jealous of your dietary laws.
I love alcohol.
I love bacon.
I'm not jealous that you don't wear perfume.
I'm not jealous that you're not allowed to listen to music.
I have no desire to brush my teeth with a fucking tree root.

You're technologically regressive (look at Iran/Afghanistan before religious takeovers).

More books are translated into spanish every year than have been translated into arabic since the 9th fucking century.

Tell me smart guy, we going to get sex robot technology in the next 50 years if we all convert to Islam?

No?

Hit the bricks, kid.

No thanks lad, keep your bronze age religion to yourself.

>why are you not defending your own country Ahmed?

i wouldn't hate islam at all if you weren't rapist savages

>France

Why haven't Arabs won a war against non-Arabs for over 400 years?

This desu

So you hate 84% of Estonians.

Wake up, your "religion" is incompatible with western society.

>flag

France is beyond repair

>Jealous
>Great kingdoms
>No degenerates
>No pork

I spent three years in the ME. There's nothing great about it. Also if no homo,why do guys make out in public and butt fuck under their man dresses?

>flithy meat like pork
You never had pic related paired with beer.

You have Stockholm Syndrome OP.

You know you can't leave Islam or you'll be killed as an "apostate," so you try to make the best of it. Eventually you rationalise that what you're being made to do is right.

Why are people killed for leaving Islam? Wouldn't their punishment in the next life be enough? What is your problem with people choosing their own religion?

>We have great kingdoms in the Middle-East.
Made me laugh hard. You are 100% dependent on food exports from west. And the only arab country with any semblance of stability is the pro-western Tunisia. Meanwhile you have WW1 scale of conflict in Syria over completely bullshit reason and have another one brewing in Egypt which pays 30% of the budget over debt. Great fucking kingdoms my ass,

>We have deep faith in our religion.

I thought you said we were jealous?

OK, now we know you're trolling.

good, then fucking stay there

Stop stealing my wifi connection ahmed

I celebrate Sabra and Shatila every day. I hope Israel burns your Palestinian children.

On est pas jaloux de ne pas appartenir à une religion de pedophiles,de menteurs et sache que dans vos hadiths que vous assumez une fois sur deux ton prophète sucait des bites de petits garçons.
Et saches que so tu penses qu'on est jaloux de bouffer du porc c'est que t'es franchement attardé.
Et je te sage parce que tu mérite pas d'être en première page fils de torchon .

Go fuck your cousin you inbred piece of pig shit

meshallah Dieu m'en soit témoin t'es qu'un seul facho vient a Marseille pd t'es qu'une gonzesse t'as peur de nous les reubeu

yeah right. read this and fuck off:
gatesofvienna.net/2013/01/deep-down-muslims-feel-that-they-have-failed/

Je ne parle pas francais
speak English m8

I don't hate Islam because I am jealous. I don't even hate it.

I just don't like smelly brown people, and I don't care about their stupid demon either. Go bray at your moon god while you saw somebody's head off in one of your own shitty countries, nobody needs it or you here. You've been allowed into a western country to union bust. That's all you are. Something to decay domestic labour's leverage.

You're right, you guys are fucking amazing and we are not

You should go back before we ruin you

Muslims are the equivalent of the pasty white fat sheltered Christian retards on this board who think all degeneracy needs to be outlawed.

You're all losers. People should be free to do what they want. Only shitskins can't handle those responsibilities, and only statist cucks side with shitskins

>Deep faith in an illiterate warlord's ramblngs.
>"Great" " " "Kingdoms" " "
>Loyal slaves
>Unwilling to let people be a little wild in their private lives
>Will never know the wonders of bacon, gammon, sausage, roast pork, etc.

I'm going to have a pipe of tobacco and a beer after tonight's joint of roast pork.

(you)

Sage in all fields, guys.

sage

it basically says fuck you

If islam is so great why did you fled to christian-atheist state?

Why do muslim women in France like Black men so much?

Is this the reason why you smelly manlet Ahmeds are so angry all the time because you are cucked?

WE

You need to go back in your great kingdoms , why are you in my country if your kingdoms are great ?

k google butchered it and i have not spoken french in over 10 years.

>We have deep faith in our religion.
So why do you have to enforce your religion on people who want to leave Islam with violence?
We have far greater kingdoms in the west.
>We have loyal wives
Subjugation by violence is not loyalty, it's a hostage situation.
>We hate degenerates like homosexuals and atheists.
You have no reason to hate someone based on things they can't control, and/or that don't affect you. This is just arrogance.
>We don't eat filthy meat like pork, it's haram.
You let dumb superstitions lower your quality of life.

>You too can be Muslims
Not without forgetting what I know about your foul religion and taking leave of my rational mind.
>my brothers
You are not my brother. Your delusional beliefs threaten the freedom of right thinking people everywhere.
>We do not judge
"We hate degenerates like homosexuals and atheists."
Hypocrite.
>we are welcoming
Like a mousetrap is welcoming to a mouse.

The only good thing about being a muslim is that you get free rapes in Sweden and gibsmedat in Germoney

Sorry Ahmed mudslime women are MADE FOR BLACK COCK ONLY stay cucked LMAO

This is now a Pork thread.

Show your appreciation for delicious Pork dishes.

you guys are as welcoming as a frat party filled with gay furries guzzling cum from their asses after a night of inserting wine bottles into their penises with no regard for their own safety. islam as a religion, ideology, and as a population, is as welcoming as that.
go back to the sand and dig yourself a hole to shit in, so you have a pillow to sleep on tonight.

>We have loyal wives
>We have great kingdoms in the Middle-East

obvious troll,clearly obvious, you got 50+ bites. good jerb.

It's true. Degenerates will never understand brother

>we have great kingdoms.
>have.
It looks like your still stuck at 500 Bc like the rest of your people.

Based Portuguese. Best pork in the world.

nice flag

>poland
>wait thats the polish flag upside down?
>hover over

STEALTH
RARE

because whitey destroyed them for his oil profits

NONE OF MY COUNTRYMEN CARES JUST GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BORDERS PAGAN

Lel I actually see more mudslime girls with black guys than i do white coalburners nowadays

Nice jihad goatfuckers

Get the fuck out of Europe.

they have always been

Great kingdoms can defend themselves m8.

I wonder what are the odds that OP is a Merkel's refugee?

What is cabbage soup doing in a Pork thread? It has blood sausage because of course it does, blood sausage is fucking delicious.

Funny, people say that muslims hate the west because they're jealous that we can do all the things they can't because they'd go to hell.

Germany is borderline Islamofascist state already.

> "We have deep faith in our religion"
only the parts you profit from, i've never seen in modern times a muslim devouted to peace or happiness of others

> "We have great kingdoms in the Middle-East" just LOL when was the last time there wasn't a bombing or a conflict in middle east. Middle east is a shit hole.

> "We have loyal wives"
stupid generalisation. If you mean muslim woman are submissive and unable to make simple desicions then you are right.

> "We hate degenerates like homosexuals and atheists." you don't only hate atheists, you hate everyone with a different opinion. And about the homosex, youtube.com/watch?v=_AQ5liU7Q3w

> "We don't eat filthy meat like pork, it's haram"
pork is delicious and much healthier than most of the 'meat' you can find in a muslim shithole pic very related

Islam is universal religion that rejects borders and race. The end goal of Islam is to abolish nation states and create a caliphate that extends from Europe to Africa and Asia. Arab mudslime cucks welcome Africans in their ranks. They have no problem with African men impregnating their daughters as long as they are muslims.

If this is wrong, I don't want to be right.

As a christian I could applaude you for your faith in God but you follow to many man made requirements which Christianity teaches can bring nobody nearer to God or please him any more than can be done just by believing in him by faith and loving your neighbor as yourself.

So while I am glad to find anyone who places faith in God first in their life when you begin to look down on other who see religious obligations as contrary to faith that admiration fades and I walk away.

Then why do so many of your people leave these Muslim paradise countries the second they are able to?
And more importantly, why is there no desire to emmigrate there from western countries. No one from the occident wants to live in your shitholes and those that do want to get the fuck out.
How do you exploit this Hassan?

Je n'ai pas peur de toi car vous êtes obligé d'être 20 pour vous battre car vous frappez comme des attardés.
Espèce de rat
Putain de negre des sables.
Ferme ta putain de bouche brune puant la chicha et le couscous.
Tu fais partie du cancer de l'humanité,Abdel Aziz Bahamat Akbar Aliouch.toujours détesté,toujours méprisé,t'as couleur brunâtre et ton bouquin sacré d'attardé ne fait que condamner le futur de l'humanité,retourne au Sahara,espèce de mulot en putréfaction.
J'espère que t'es grands parents oublie période coloniale et se remette à violer des chèvres,tel est votre nature de bougnoule.
Votre condition mentale me fait bien rire parce que dès qu'un français qui porte ses couilles vous mettez à chialer "MEH FACHO" parce que c'est la seule phrase francaise qui vous arrivez de prononcer,de génération en generation comme des putains d'autistes.
Enlève des doigts brun degueulasses de ton clavier que t'as volé à Arthur 9 ans,le seul blanc que t'as osé tabasser sans ramener tes potes,tes idées de nous faire croire que l'islam est supérieur ne sont que dellusionelles,personne ne te crois a part quelques trolls. Va te pendre Ahmed,tu manqueras à personne,même pas aux nègres

You know how I spot degenerates? Degenerates wouldn't eat this.

IS that ak47 ADS graphics from Vietcong? I fucking swear I know that AK

Tfw no loli wife

WE

sale babtou tkt on va bientot tout prendre

Kill yourself weeaboo pedophile neckbeard

*bruns

>French flag
This honestly saddens me. Go fuck a goat you inbred piece of shit

Faites les malins, faites les malins bande de misérables bougnoules de merde. Mais bientôt la France deviendra souveraine et le peuple français redeviendra maître et on vous dégagerons tous, voir même je l'espère on vous mettra dans des camps comme à la manière d'Hitler maintenant retourne boire ta pisse de chameau comme tes confrères de consanguin

>flag
Never found a billionaire on Sup Forums before

Look at this, I can hardly think of more beautiful things.

>After browsing this board for a week or two
newfag, lurk more

uniquement parce que tu nique avec tes cousines meme les hauts de France ont un taux d'inceste moins fort

This, if the mudslimes where so strong and great, why are they all poor and backwards as fuck over there.
Looks like your so called god, doesn't exist at all.

>being jealous of going to Hell
Not even once.
youtu.be/onvOCmse_KE