WARNING: I don't support Putin, Crimea occupation or sending Russian mercenaries to the Eastern Ukraine...

WARNING: I don't support Putin, Crimea occupation or sending Russian mercenaries to the Eastern Ukraine. Russia is 73% White, Ukraine is 98,7% White.
I often visit and can't help myself to wonder where the fuck people like pic related are from? They have Ukranian surnames and Ukranian names, they are ethnic Ukranians. Ethnic Russians are nothing like this, we used to be the same Balto-Slavic ethnic group.

Other urls found in this thread:

10russia.ru
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
youtube.com/watch?v=1YjqX3ODEA4
youtube.com/watch?v=VmiYqpT0zrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

People I post are either ethnic Ukranians or members of Nationalist movements

Ethnonationalist party "Svoboda", all the luck to them

It's written "Azov Battalion" openly Ethnic Nationalist Battalion led by a former leader of a Social Nationalist Party of Ukraine Andrey Beletsky. Wife of one of fighters.

I'll bump your thread for you Ivan

, tell me why you don't like Putin I'm genuinly curious

If you wanna not be part of Russia, go be annexed by Poland you fucking scum

Russians help me
what does Aгaдa and Oгaдa mean

This photo series are called "Faces of Lutsk" (ukr Liki Lutska / Лики Лyцкa)100% European White according to the statistics

>open borders with Central Asia
>world second largest immigrant population that consists of subhumans from "-stans"
>highest AIDS rate in Europe
>Very high gov corruption

I know that there are a lot of uninformed Americans and other Putinfans here that think Putin is the savior of the white race because he is not liberal. This couldn't be farther from the truth. He is basically Russian George Bush: a neocon who tries to keep his popularity up by invading countries like Georgia and Ukraine (like Bush did with Iraqi war) People in Russia live in poverty and Putin has made it even worse for them. Here are few things this (((nationalist))) jew puppet Putin has done:

1)he made revision of Holohoax a crime punishable by prison sentence
2)advocating anti-communist cause in WWII will land you in prison
3)pointing out crimes of Red Army will lend you in prison
4)inflammation of ethnic and religious hatred will lend you in jail. Hate speech laws essentially. Countless nationalists are doing time for it
5)let construction of huge fucking mosques and ordered to give mosque in Chechen Republic #2 in government sponsored "National Symbols of Russia" election
6)keeps open border policy with Central Asia, Russian citizenship can be bought for 30,000-50,000 rubles. 9 million of fucking illegals in Russia
7)Called the real nationalists "morons or provocateurs"
8)everything is corrupt beyond belief In a any state related project, at least 80% of budget would be stolen
1),2),3) - Federal Law 80
4) - paragraph 282 of the Criminal Law
Maksim Marcinkiewicz(jailed twice for "hate speech" alone) and Movement Against Illegal Immigration activists are good example
5) 10russia.ru
6) nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
7) Direct Line with President on "Channel 1" 18 Dec 2003
8) countless exposed info by various people (Google RosPil)

I'm ethnic Russian, not Ukranian. I don't support the annexation of Crimea and sending mercenaries to the East. Given how almost a half of Ukranians look I don't want them in my country either, because there is a good reason to fear a genetic contamination within them. Might be that many of them carry blood of the subhuman races now. We used to be the same Balto-Slavic tribe before the separation of identities came to be. No self reported ethnic Russian looks like ethnic Ukranian.

Turkic influence.
All these statistics are based purely on input from respondents themselves. Many people say they're Russian/Ukranian while being a wild mix of various ethnicities.

How come? We were the same tribe four hundr d years ago and unlike in Ukraine you don't see mongrelised ethnic Russians.

Visit Kuban region maybe? Same shit.
>How come?
Turks didn't touch mainland Russia as they did Ukraine.
Baltics/Finno-Ugrics however...

Pickled dill! Crushed Dill ! Dried fennel!
youtube.com/watch?v=1YjqX3ODEA4

They could pass as locals in Romania, especially the first one.

He would pass as a gypsy in Romania.

What are your thoughts on the Donetsk and Lugansk popular republics?

>you don't see mongrelised ethnic Russians
plenty of them in the east, and since european part becoming more and more multikulti they starting to appear here too
And ukraine has them probably due to and the fact that when soviet slaughtered 7 millions of them in previous century they've also moved a huge crowd of non-white minorities from russia's far-east to ukraine so that nationalities would mix and their ethnic unity in opposition to bolsheviks will be broken

anyway,
>ukraine
no such thing

We originated as a Rus people once Balts, Finns and Slavs got mixed. So when did asiatic unterm nenschen muhdicked Ukies? Or is it Ukies who muhdicked Crimean Tatars or some cherkess subhumans? We all know that it's not Horde because they didn't rape and considered our women unworthy and they were not present in Rus themselves - just collected taxes. So we need to think from 1650s onwards when Rus-Ukie schism started to arrive.

this a cossak

Warrior caste, not ethnicity

>What are your thoughts on the Donetsk and Lugansk popular republics?
Not OP, but holy shit, many of those DNR/LNR fighters are the lowest of the low, literal scum and biojunk. That is to be expected however as bright intelectuals are not as willing to sacrifice themselves for some ideals.
Givi is cool tho.

>ge crowd of non-white minorities from russia's far-east to ukraine so that nationalities
But it only White Russian excons and bydlo to repopulate Ukriaine after the WWII. Like they did it in Narva and Tallinn - sent bydlo. No record of sending muhnorities to Ukistan after the war.

I heard that that whole area historically was raped by Turks, Tatars and god know what else. That's probably where these crypto-arabs/asians pop up from, even if their great-grandfathers were born there the genes are a mess.

Beta uprising lead by the scum. They oppose ethnic nationalism and racial purity, they glorify commies. The enemy

You went full retard, Ivan. As always.

I just stated well known historical facts and posted pictures.

kill yourself, scum

>ukraine

no such thing

Are you talking about the guys pro-Donetsk or the pro-Azov ones?

Ukraine exists since 9th century, or since 1648 if you don't count the Kievan Rus.

pro-Donetsk
That is not to say Ukraine doesn't have it's share of untermensch too.

Looks like a Cossack

I could fathom that since the new created "republic" has "popular" in it.

You mean "peoples" republic?
No, it's not that.
Quality of life material was always low in depressed industrial regions in ex-USSR. People capable of something migrate. Scum stays. I am not saying all Donbass people are scum. There are good white-looking ones. I don't know the actual percentage however. Never been there.

Ukrainian women are genetically stunning

Only 50-60% of the country seems to be actually White. Ukraine needs eugenics asap.

And who would be the non-white ones. From what I gathered, there are very few gypsies in Ukraine, and all the Tatars are concentrated in Crimea.

What are you talking about?

Look at them. I posted members of ethnomagionalist organizations (Ukriane for Whites!) and people from 100% White European city. That's not how White looks like. White = 100% European and exclusive to Europe ancestry for 1200 years. One drop rule and all that

Do you read the thread? Azores admits NS Whites only. Of course I'm talking about subhumans in DNR. They have niggers, Latinos, asians and hill niggers fighting alongside them

its you who made the "burning russian flag at kremlin" video isnt it

The ones that have white skin but nigger/turkic or outright ugly features.
Like various deformities and pathologies, low IQ due to parents consuming too much alcohol and living in bad socioeconomic and ecological conditions.

I thought Russians have mongol blood

why are you pretending that people that look like this don't exist in the heart of russia as well? there are tons of them. and they often have clearly turkic-derived last names as well. and that's without even touching on the officially designated ethnic minorities.

>A
>Fucking
>Leaf

>why are you pretending that people that look like this don't exist in the heart of russia as well?
No near as much.

> I don't support Putin, Crimea occupation or sending Russian mercenaries to the Eastern Ukraine

then youre a spy

go to america sell your ass in the gay parades

Don't compare Ukraine with Moscow, Smolensk and Sankt Petersburg region of Russia. Ukraine has had Turkish influence, and Ukraine is more southern. Throughout the ages, people adapt to the climate conditions, that is why mountain people are lighter than steppe ones, and northern people are lighter than the southern ones.

I am sure that if you compare the Russians in Rostov with the Ukrainians in Kharkiv it would be the same result.

These are as white as you can get. Don't try to see the white man as a pure, angelic creature. Of course, there are more blacks who beat their wives whilst pregnant, but it happens in whites as well.

> Azores admits NS Whites only
This is basically the same lowlife scum as the nostalgic commies.

Russian Nationalism = advancing ethnic homeland for ethnic Russians and few integrated other Euros like Balts and Germans. And if having non-whites within the country then having them as second class pretty much non human citizens and containing them to their "native" lands. Russian Naitionalism has always been about Russian Supremacy. That's why it's often called Russism. Since its foundation in the 9th century up to the late 16th century Russia(Rus) was ethnic state located in Europe. Ivan IV ordered expedition to Asia and Russian Forces conquered it. Since then Russia has Asian territories. However during the Imperial and Soviet times subhumans were not allowed to move to European Russia or Russian-settled areas.
>Turkic surnames
Exactly ! Those subhumans are covered as asian and turkic in census. People on pics I posted are self reported ethnic Ukranians(supposed to be White) with Ukrainian surnames and Nationalists.

The Horde didn't rape LOL
youtube.com/watch?v=VmiYqpT0zrE

>>Ukraine has had Turkish influence
Purism. Have some gypsy blood or why mad at White people trying to weed out the lesser elements? One drop rule.
>>muh climate
Whites don't turn asiatic from leaving in the warm weather

> considering the Turkic subhuman

That's the problem within an empire. Take a look at the other (former) empires, such as France and Great Britain. They are flooded with blacks. Tell me now, what is worse, some Mongoloid fellows who commit slightly more crime, but won't gang rape or destroy a nation, or some "refugees" coming from the former colonies?

I do not have any gypsy blood.

> Whites don't turn asiatic from leaving in the warm weather

I thought you were talking about the difference between somebody with the same facial structure, but with brown hair instead of blond.

>mongoloid or rapefugee
None. Read this. It's all result of open borders not the natives

Your first mistake was assuming that slavs are white.

So what are you then? A pure-blooded Swede living in the Swedish town of Szc... Stettin?

>Laurence Fishburne

I'm Polish, with some German and Belorussian ancestry. Doesn't mean I'm "white".

i doubt you can prove that since in either case they are considered 100% russian or ukrainian. and i can't prove the opposite and don't intend to. just be honest and don't pretend this phenomenon does not prominently exist in russia as well.

>northern people are lighter than the southern ones
eskimos and native siberian are dark af

i said "turkic derived surnames" not "turkic surnames" for a reason. their names have been russified and they are counted as ethnic russians. plenty of ethnic russians look exactly like the ethnic ukrainians you posted. the only way russia will be russian in your view is if it shrinks to only include the northwest and that obviously won't happen.

Since you're discussing this, I've got a russian m8 whose ethnically full Russian as far as he knows, but has brown/black hair and browns eyes. He doesn't look Asian or Arab at all, the only way I could describe it is Russian. What are these guys? Just a normal Slav variation or there's something else in there?

> eskimos and native siberian are dark af

I was talking about the differences within the white race. But even eskimos and siberians are whiter than Vietnamese and Thai.

>i said "turkic derived surnames" not "turkic surnames" for a reason. their names have been russified and they are counted as ethnic russians. plenty of ethnic russians look exactly like the ethnic ukrainians you posted. the only way russia will be russian in your view is if it shrinks to only include the northwest and that obviously won't happen.
False. Some conquered subhumans russified their surnames but miscegenation wasn't a thing during Grand Duchy, Empire and Soviets.

well i don't have a list of famous russians on hand atm but just for example (not of the names thing but mixed people) sergei bodrov and his son would be counted as ethnic russians on the census despite having mongol ancestry.

>miscegenation wasn't a thing during Soviets
did viktor tsoi just pop out of a whole in the ground?

I don't Know, but people in West Ukraine are mostly white. Im Galician Ukrainian with polish surname. Its the east who looks subhuman to be honest.

It was russian thread about Ukraine tier.

Western Ukraine is the least asiatic looking. But huge chance you are a fucking kike.

>hand atm but just for example (not of the names thing but mixed people) sergei bodrov and his son would be counted as ethnic russians on the census despite having mongol ancestr
Are you legit retarded? Russians don't have Mongol ancestry, it's a meme.
>Tsoi
Pariah family, man with identity crisis

Look pretty normal to me.

That's based Western Ukraine. Some parts of Central Ukraine are almost exclusively White too. But nation-wide real pure Whites are like 50-65z%

What's your source of this 50-60% statistic?

Personal observation. Luhansk is a half types I posted, half purses. Same with Donetsk, Poltava, Odessa. Lviv is almost universally pure types. Kiev predominantly White, but some mongrels are around. We need eugenics and mass deportations in the region asap.

sergei bodrov's grandmother was buryat. despite that fact, he is considered 100% russian and is counted as russian on state records. that's not a meme, that's reality. and he's not some kind of special case except that he's not of the more common turkic mixture.

>Pariah family, man with identity crisis
that's irrelevant to your statement that miscegenation did not occur. he seemed pretty popular for a pariah though.

>Ukraine needs eugenics
A
FUCKING
RUSSIAN

>he is considered 100% russian and is co
Didn't knew about buryat ancestry and buryats are not mongols, although asiatic.
>considered 100% Russian
Not by Russians. 1/8 and 1/16 of some no -White shit is too much for us.
>Victor Huitsoi
>popular
Small following comparing to Yuri Schewtschuk and Letov.
If you want to see people who listen Kino visit his """memorial""" in Moscow on Arbat street - pariah mongrel for pariah almost hobo drunkards fan

Jews are not human at all, so what's your point?
You seem a bit concerned with purity investigation. Why would a pure blood be concerned by a such thing? He would be happy about it. Got anything to hide?)

>can't help myself to wonder where the fuck people like pic related are from
Have you never heard of khazars, Ivan?

>buryats are not mongols
wrong

>Not by Russians
yes by russians and yes by the russian state. if you tried to claim that bodrov jr was not russian people will laugh in your face. you are completely delusional on this point.

>Letov
mixed white and mordvin and turkic ancestry
also has a much smaller following than tsoi idk what you're smoking.

>If you want to see people who listen Kino
more irrelevant things because your facts are wrong

>You seem a bit concerned with purity investigation
on the contrary, it is you who are so concerned with purity investigation that you made this thread and posted a bunch of pictures in some misguided effort to prove that ukrainians aren't pure enough. i am simply refuting you.

Sage Nikitke

Ukraine is a meme country. Western parts belong to Poland, eastern parts belong to Russia, Ukraine itself is a non-entity.

Ukrainians who are fully European are pure. Ukraine as a state is not pure enough, you are god damn right.
>Letov
Was fully Russian
>Bodrov will laugh
Rodriguez, in my high school people were bullied for being just a little bit swarthy. For Russians being 1/128 Mohawk is enough to consider you "чypкa eбaнaя"
Check out buryat untermenschen. Turns out they are mongolic of turkic variety

>We need eugenics and mass deportations in the region asap.
says Russia, lol.
>tons of illegal immigrants, muslim and not-white minorities
>deviant faces of people born in alcoholic families everywhere (fetal alcohol spectrum disorder, pic related)
Slavs are fucked anyway, I don't even care anymore.

Half of Poland belongs to Germany then. Other half to Russia.

You got it the other way around.

I written in my OP that we are 74% European. I prefer to live in a world with 30-40 millions Russians instead of 100, but those would be well bred pure bloods.

You have been going retard for 25 years if not longer

To be just and fair: Prussia and Sudets belong to Germany but they are better off where they are because Germany would fuck them up with their immigration policies. Territorial disputes is not the way of European nationalism.

Pol conveniently forgets that Russia is an aids infested nation full of alcoholics and drug addicts, with a mongolian manlet as president. The only thing Pootin does good is helping Assad.

At 30-40 million russians, the nation would fall apart and we would basically be enslaved by americans, fuck that shit

russia is less pure than ukraine then

letov has turkic ancestry by his own admission

the fact that you have to resort to your anecdotes about your schoolboy days doesn't strengthen your position. pretending slightly swarthy russians aren't russian is spitting in the wind.

Fuck off you fat retard

nice proxy hohol

>Territorial disputes is not the way of European nationalism.
Territorial and historical disputes are all that European nationalism is about, if you take away "fuck emigration" part. And nationalists hate emigrants even from other white and christian countries.

Read the thread, putinbot. I'm pointing out at those not being White.

>41 posts by this ID
shill confirmed

Sage

>OP is active in his own thread SHILL

>1 post by this ID

thanks for correcting the Record