22 active soldiers of the German Army have been unmasked as islamists

>22 active soldiers of the German Army have been unmasked as islamists
>17 have been dismissed, the other 5 have been at the end of theit service
>It is planned to screen new recruits by the MAD (german military secret service) starting 01.07.17
>In total there were ~250 suspicions of right wing extremism, ~60 of islamism and 6of left wing extremism,
fr-online.de/politik/bundeswehr-aktive-soldaten-als-islamisten-enttarnt,1472596,34694488.html

>We don't even screen our recruits, it's enough to have german citizenship and you get a 6 month training on heavy weapons

When I was in the Bundeswehr I also got an interview with the MAD because they thought I might spy for russia (i'm from russia but living in germany).
Dude asked me questions like "what do you think about germany?"
if I have contact to people in the russian federation and he wanted their names on a list.

then later I got my chipcard at my workplace in the base which opened every door at the base, for some unknown reason.

>get a 6 month training on heavy weapons
hahaha good joke, they just let them sit around all day doing nothing but cleaning and more cleaning.

If they're allowed to shoot they just do it with 10 rounds max most of the time and light stuff like pistols and rifles.

>german citizenship and you get a 6 month training on heavy weapons
HOW HEAVY ARE THE WEAPONS?!
HOW DO I GET GERMAN CITIZENSHIP?!
HOW MANY PALESTINIANS DO YOU HAVE?!

Imagine how hardcore you would have to be in Merkels Germany to be considered a "left wing extremist".

I actually can't imagine that. I was thinking hardcore environmentalists but why would they join the military?

>broom and a damp cloth

thats it

Goyim never fail to disappoint

It's a big gun

They might have been testing you drug

>5,56
Gay

Bundeswehr is mostly right, leftis rather beg in the streets for money than to follow strict orders so they don't join.

During conscription times it was bad because these fags got forced to be in but only did stupid shit so everyone was punished.

>6 of left wing extremism,

There are actual leftwingers that have joined the Bundeswehr? Kinda impressed

>250 suspicions of right wing extremism

Excepted the number to be higher tbqh

Are you the guy with the tumblr account?

but you were working for Russia right?

>walked around wherever I wanted
>was in the traffic control tower of a busy bundeswehr base
>waltzed in Fritzlar through the Halls to see the new Tiger Helicopter
>even made pictures of it
>usually just used the magic card to sleep in rooms where nobody else can enter

it was comfy desu

nope

But still fun to shoot, not as fun as MG3 without hearing protection but its alright.

No but if I would have worked for them I would have quickly realised that the Bundeswehr is no threat for Russia.

why don't you join the IDF?
at least that way you can actually kill little shitskins with a machine gun.

Heard the automatic turrets at the border are a huge fun to use.

How is right-wing "extremism" even a thing in an army? To the left, everything right seems to be extremism and military is mostly right by default.

>nope

Ah ok. There is another Deutschrusse who joined the Bundeswehr and has a tumblr account where he posts about it and other general military stuff. Would have been a fun a coincidence but oh well.

I guess they have suspected connections to the NPD (our neonazis party) or other neonazi organizations like combat 18 or something like that.

Mg74/mg3 ftw

Pretty sure they knew what rooms u were entering based on the biometric card
Still fucked up letting u take pics of the lolcopter

>das fühl wenn minus 20 grad und die fummelhülse lässt sich nicht reinstecken weil pfoten schon taub

I hereby claim this thread in the name of /K/

>4 u

Nobody ever confronted me about it anyway. Later I managed to change to another unit where I was playing videogames and shooting guns all day and going on field trips instead of hanging out with the Helicopters.

>marschieren in bei bei scheißkaltem wetter, 12kg mg
>stellung aufbauen
>warten, frieren
>feuerstoß abgeben
>die wärme
das gefühl

There are people literally arming refugees at the border m8

marxists maybe

>einmal benutzt
>3 tage lang das MG schrubben bis es abgenommen wird vom waffenkammer fritzen

Pleb

I am an Australian/German dual national. I have passable conversational proficiency in German. Will I be able to join Bundeswehr? Is the Bundeswehr cucked?

>einölen
>tag lang warten
>putzen
>waffen kammer wills nicht, ist "dreckig"
>alles wiederholen

it all depends on which unit u serve in. i trained for years in krav maga iv'e been shooting in a range as well for a period of two years the reason they threw me to a shit job was that i participate in d&d as a hobby and i was always in fights at school.

God damn are they aesthetically pleasing

I want that gun inside me

Is that a famas?