Excuse me sir, may we see your television license?

Excuse me sir, may we see your television license?

We may as well see your toilet insurance form while we're here as well, hurry up now we don't have all day

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xfHRhXW1hno
youtu.be/RFqV_sp0z9Y
youtu.be/WEiNrLESexg
youtube.com/watch?v=Sr6QrJjYOxo
youtube.com/watch?v=-qxev8L27Lo
youtube.com/watch?v=iuCjRE9qRNM
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
youtube.com/watch?v=d2ca2JMHG4I
youtube.com/watch?v=37zsVJBIUCA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQGfDkuU42w
youtube.com/watch?v=GNmm4D3HPj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

S-sorry just let me finish buttering my toast sandwich with this government issued plastic knife

My daughter has the paper work let me just see is Muhammad and Jamel are finished with her and check her school bag

>tfw you fail your TV licence test for the third time

I want to see your licence to live in my country, boy.

>the faggotry of op
it's literally a tax to support a public service
>toilet insurance form
surely inhabitants of the UK pay a bill or tax for water, including water to flush the toilet
what an asinine thread

>plastic knife

>3 years until mandatory online electricity meters
HAHAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=xfHRhXW1hno

What are you gonna do? Tickle me to death? Fuck off.

KNOIFF?!!??! OI OI OI OI OI!!!
*pshhhtt*
Hello, Achmed? Oim gonna be needing some back up heah
"Sorry, I'm with a girl, I let you go that one time with lisa didn't I"
Ahahaha, fairplay mate, frair play.
"yeah she just got her first period, I'm gonna be awhile"

>defending a license that was used to cover up all the pedos

Typical Brit cuck

Have some measure of pride will you

>literally had the BBC and Police at my house because I don't watch TV

I just stood there like an autistic child asking for a judges signature. They were mostly non white which made it better

>Achmed
>frair
>awhile

>mfw Americans call swiftly rolly picture boxes "TVs"

Literally the father of western world. Per capita no other country even competes today
Most significant scientific discoveries, greatest literary writers, best athletes, best universities, greatest capital, no successful invasion for 1000 years and world's largest Empire
Suck it Amerilards + Eurocucks

Shouldn't have answered. Just use bbciplayer instead. They have no way of detecting you. I baited the BBC man into disclosing this to me 2 years back.

lmao

DROP THE SPOON!!!!!

Sir, I am not a citizen of the United Kingdom, I am here on vacation, here's my paperwork.

Why do british people look so gay

Inbreeding and homosexual tendencies

People use the inbreeding meme a lot, but it's actually because they're a mongrelized mess of different European ethnicities. Think of Amerisharts but even worse

Chromosomes folded over 1000 times.

Those are high court enforcement and are only here to kick me out of my house.

>knock on door
>it's the BBC police
>excuse me sir do you have a tv license?
>I don't watch tv
>you don't-... you having a laugh?
>n-no...
>get the ever living shit beaten out of me while god save the queen is playing from their police car
>get left on the sidewalk, bleeding from every orifice
>we'll be back next week you no-tv watching twat

>sir, we need to see your tv licence... sir? SIR! PUT THE TOAST DOWN!

That's only the case for Southerners, French genes
Based Northerners have a higher proportion of the GOAT Nordic + Celtic genetic makeup

Excuse me kuffar, but it has come to our attention that you have not paid the annual Jizya tax, which is mandatory for all non-muslim British citizen.

Inshallah we may as well take your children as according to the Devşirme insurance form while we're here as well, hurry up now we don't have all day

is this actually what bongs have to deal with on a daily basis?

>bothered englishman tries to defend his shitty country and his shitty people

>At least I can enjoy quality shows on BBC

And next season, Doctor Who will be female.

Why are there so many chinks and niggers?

I watch that show (Can't Pay? We'll Take It Away!) when I've got nothing better to do. Sup Forums would like it as it's pretty much just about poor foreigners getting evicted or having their stuff repossessed.

Inbetween their city council meetings

youtu.be/RFqV_sp0z9Y

>GOAT Nordic + Celtic genetic makeup
lmao

Because the english empire was made great by the countless third-world immigrants.

>can't reply with anything other than 'haha ur shit'

Grow up please

>found herself becoming

... BECOMING WHAT?

this guy isn't even a muslim he's sikh, not that i care that much either way just wanted to point our you're a retard

That's a sikh-bro

they wouldnt like it because they all go to the council and get rehoused by the end of the day

they arent police btw.

I mean, I love that Brits get what they deserve, but they export their shitty media to other countries just as much as the Americans do, so this whole "everyone in yurop was black get over it xD" shit will become more prevalent in other countries as well.

>it's okay for limeys to insult the USA and Europe
>it's not okay to make fun of the English

>Literally the father of western world.
Greece/Rome
And you imported your culture from the continent for the longest time
>best athletes
nope
>best unis
America
>no successful invasion
because yanks bailed you out

That guy could be trolling but you are mocking him and his country, so he's exhibiting that "pride" you're talking about and attempting to defend a retarded and highly indefensible act of Britcuck bullying in the form of TV Licence. That horse shit isn't even abetted by any government or authoritative agency, it's just a pack of hired goons that go around intimidating and preying on the naive. They get paid by commission too so they have a personal stake in harassing people who talk back too much.

where are the disabled and transgendered?

this needs to be reported immediately

>literally never said that
Stop projecting your insecurity

Also, >limeys

Lmao

If you're an American you don't really have a leg to stand on. I even see yanks on here shitting on the Irish and the Scottish because apparently they don't realise their nation was founded by a bunch of Scots-Irish and Anglos. They really are a miserable, self-hating bunch of obese faggots.

>literally never said that
At first you were:
>Suck it Amerilards + Eurocucks
Then:
>can't reply with anything other than 'haha ur shit'

You better go to your mosque and pray for a better comeback.

Nope, we are overwhelmingly a Celtic nation with some Anglo-Saxon still present in mainland England. Norman and Saxon admixtures have since fully assimilated into the native gene pool. You can actually look at someone's face here in this country and tell if they are a bit more Anglo or a bit more Celtic.

Anyway, make up your mind stupid faggots. Are your preconceived notions of us based on our supposed inbreeding, or is it because we are mongrels? I think it's much more likely that you're retarded but that's just me.

>Literally the father of western world.
top lel. you subhumans were the proto mexicans. the romans didn't want anything to do with you so they built a fucking wall to keep you out. rome and greece are the fathers of the western world and yet you learned nothing from them. you threw away their form of government and abandoned the lessons taught to you. then again they never taught you anything because the romans didn't deem english monkeys to be teachable

>self-hating bunch of obese faggots.
that's some nice projection. brits are just as fat and self loathing is literally an english cultural trait

They are st both extremes. I've never seen an "average" bong. I'll only ever seen genetic abominations or quintessentially perfect humans such as pic related

Can't you guys just ignore them and say you have no TV since they have no right to search homes anyways like in most TV-license countries?

Or is it actualy considered part of the taxes in the UK?

>Can't you guys just ignore them and say you have no TV
THEY KNOW WHO'S LYING

>implying you aren't legally obligated to not only own a television but to watch bbc programming every night for at least one hour
They test you to see if you're lying as well
youtu.be/WEiNrLESexg

You only need to pay if you watch live TV. You can own TV and not pay the licence fee. People coming into your home is just a meme. At most you will get letters telling you off for not paying but barely anything ever makes it to court. Most pay just because they enjoy the content and having media which isn't flooded with advertisements

You can ignore them. The problem is they keep sending people over to harass you. These dudes work under the premise that you ARE actually watching tv even though you are not. So they'll be very aggressive about inspecting your house and getting you to sign an admission even though you're doing nothing wrong. If you continue to refuse signing anything and not getting a tv license, they'll just keep stopping by to harass you while also sending you letters.

Sure thing, Pedro ;)

>As it is classified in law as a tax, evasion of license fees is a criminal offence.[60] 204,018 people were prosecuted or fined in 2014 for TV licence offences: 173,044 in England, 12,536 in Wales, 4,905 people in Northern Ireland and 15 in the Isle of Man.[61][62]
>The BBC used to receive a direct government grant from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office to fund television and radio services broadcast to other countries, such as the BBC World Service radio and BBC Arabic Television. These services run on a non-profit, non-commercial basis. The grant was abolished on 1 April 2014, leaving these services to be funded by the UK licence fee
>BBC Arabic Television
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=Sr6QrJjYOxo

youtube.com/watch?v=-qxev8L27Lo

youtube.com/watch?v=iuCjRE9qRNM

>be away at work
>return home
>see some guy pressing his face up against the window of my house trying to peek inside
>"the fuck you doing mate?"
>"just seeing if you have a tv"
>"what for?"
>"you're not paying a tv license but I definitely saw the outline of a tv. Why do you have a tv when you don't have a tv license?"
>I look over to the window and can see the greasy smudges he left behind from pressing his face against it
>he must've been at it for a while, taking notes
>tell him to fuck off

>Father of western world
Both Rome and Germany outshines Britain.

lmfao this is the kind of job I was made for

>sun tax

>bing bing wahoo

>Germany is father of the Western world

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

[types in English]

>English is such a pleb tier language that anyone can learn it
really makes u think

Yeah, delusion

Germany is currently trying to destroy the Western world also. Good job Germany.

Germany is still occupied.

American*
Nice try, bongcuck

>germany
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

not an argument

the fact that you needed to learn it and are typing it now it is a good indication that Britain is literally the father of western world.

OY, THIS FELLA HASN'T GOT A TV LICENSE!

Blimey - he's trying to do a runner! CHASE HIM DOWN, LADS!

youtube.com/watch?v=d2ca2JMHG4I

>Brits are this delusional
sad

We have a tv-license in my country as well, but now they want to make it a tax instead because the average person younger than 50 don't pay it.

>it's literally a tax to support a public service

Each dollar sent to the BBC goes towards supporting exciting post-structuralist content like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=37zsVJBIUCA

who's the father of Britain's downfall

>implying this guy represents all British people

OK, forgot we were onot Sup Forums

>UK
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQGfDkuU42w

How is you using ENGLISH right now making me delusional.

Nobody's denying that Britain did great things in the past. Times have changed. You can't keep saying "look at all the great things we've achieved in the past!" when you're undoing all that greatness today. Face it, Britain of today is this little backwater island full of retarded people.

Must have paid his TV license in advance.

It's funny though. Everyone wearing yellow in that video will have a ghastly knife wound across their neck in a few years.

Come on, lads. Have a heart. They will only make up 10 per cent of the European population by 2050. What's wrong with that?

I think you may be stupid because the original argument was who is the father

you just spent most of your time bitching and why you don't like Britain in English

It pays David Attenborough to go around the globe to mess about in the woods with some orangutans and film some ice caps melting so I'm fine with it

t. someone who actually doesn't pay their TV licence yet has 2 (two) televisions

No. You tried to distort the main subject by bringing up "muh britain past". I'm just pulling it back to the main subject which is that the Britain of today is awful and an embarassment to modern society. I don't expect much critical thinking from a britbong though.

I never brought up the past you made up that argument

now you are going back to your insults

you also have me at a disadvantage because I don't know what irrelevant country you come from, so its just one way bants for you

so I am guessing your are German

>Using Roman alphabet
>Being of German race
>Law is composed of morals inherited from Rome and honed in Germany.
>All original literature and philosophy are either Greek or German.

"cucked to death"

oi stop right there mate
do you have a policing licence

>claims I'm bitching but complains about me insulting him
>literally brings up "it's about the father English!"
>still tries to move away from the main subject by trying to insult my country
>claims he's at a disadvantage that he can't insult my country even though insulting my country wouldn't make Britain any less shit than it already is

The absolute state of Britain.
I greentexted you so you can claim you won the argument or whatever you want to base your imaginary superiority on. It's not even fun to target shitposts at Brits. They're too fucking dumb.

I'll never understand yuropoors that use "official government statistics" of population and ethnicities, which are either outdated before the migrant crisis or obviously biased.
They say Russia has the biggest number of muzzies and is the most cucked even compared to France, but:

youtube.com/watch?v=GNmm4D3HPj0

Only mongchavs get caught for not paying the license.

>go on their website
>tell them you dont have tv
>they stop sending me their "threatening" letters
>dont answer the door when they came to check

Ahh bliss.