32 inmches, maybne.

for me

I don't have a tv, I watch movies on my pc

34"

>I watch movies on my pc
virgin detected

h-how did you know?

70 inches.
I have another 55 inch in my bedroom as well.

Me too user

About 115 inches

Projector for the living room. About 137'.

I have a 46" in the bedroom.

42 inch

Buying a new TV tomorrow...
Last two digits are my new screen size^

43"

139 cm

65 inch

>Owning a TV

65". Might as well make it 4K HDR. Dubs confirm.

>tfw no 4K HDR 65" TV

I dont want the police at my door I'm scared to buy one. I must leave the thread and pick up my daughter from her muslim integration party where she was introduced to 10 welcoming muslims.

I had to sell my TV in violation of my tenancy agreement to get the NHK TV cop off my back. It's good because the only thing they show on Japanese TV is shit like anime.

just looked it up and i guess it is 22"? had it for like 5 years? although now i mostly use my iMac. just bought a 55 4k for the living room. its a vizio that just has cast ability and no gay ass apps. no regerts

go to bed terry. you need to be well rested otherwise the cia will fuck your brain if you are not at your best.

102"

>watching movies on anything other than a projector

55"

I also own a projector

Go run over some invisible cia niggers

>tfw a shitty laptop is your tv and only window into the world

27"

43 inch. Weird size I know but it's what sony was using in 2015

i have 60" 4K tv

but i don't use it to play anything other than the occasional RPG and watch 1080p movies i have on my HTPC. I do stream content in 4K, but 4K kinda sucks right now. I looks great but man, it kills your bandwidth fast. Luckily i have unlimited data, but i don't have the time to be buying multiple 6TB drives and downloading insanely huge movie files.

As for gaming, 4K TVs have atrocious input lag. So playing anything other than an RPG or some walking simulator is definitely going to be a problem.

I usually stick to my Dual Monitors at my desktop. But when i have friends over that wanna session sum fighting games, i make individual setups using both monitors for my PS4 and PC.

But the new Xbox with the 4k player and buy 4k blu ray movies, save your bandwith, hard drive space etc

>buying a TV when the standard for what resolution and features are acceptable will change before content is even made for it
You'll spend 3 months worth of paychecks on an 8K TV and a week later 12K will come out and it'll be deader than HD-DVD

that doesn't remove the input lag

>buying physical media

i only collect retro games, and the occasional PS4 game.

I already had a fatass collection of blurays, im not gonna go through that bullshit again.

Peasants.
I watch movies on my expensive Iphone.

I was young and stupid. I still am, but also ..was.
I bought a 26'' TV

>all these screenfags
Screen size isn't everything, as long as you have the appropriate size relative to the viewing distance, room size and a high enough resolution you're good.

A decent sound system is half of the experience. I see people spending 1000$+ on TV's and literally nothing on the sound all the time, watching films with the atrocious integrated TV speakers.
A proper sound system setup will change your viewing experience far more than a "bigger brighter" screen. And if you do a bit of research on proper acoustic treatment and placement you'll finally have a true kino room.

>why buy a PS4, when the PS5 will come out, and PS6

you are a retard

4K is literally an early consumer product

-bandwidth is too high
-input lag is horrendous
-file size is huge
-need hefty hardware to run 4K @ 60fps

it wont be another 9 years or so before we even consider 8k

>3 months worth of paychecks
jesus, i didn't realize you lived in Mexico

i bought my 4K HDR tv on sale(Cyber Monday) for $500, which is nowhere near 3 months, even on minimum wage

>implying i don't have a 2nd hand BOSE system i bought for cheap

other than that, i agree.

Sound quality is important, but most shmucks in this thread probably live in a 1 room apartment or with their parents, so they can "afford" to be loud.

BOSE is pretty bad user, they are like the Beats headphones in the audio world, heavily overpriced and completely skewed boomy audio playback, but people buy then because of their heavy marketing when in reality the quality is pretty much sub par.

I mean they are better than listening through the integrated TV speakers, but still I would try to replace it if I were you.

4k is pretty cheap now though and hardware is catching up quick. 8k will probably be in 5 years.

20", I think

There are no movies in 8K.

Meanwhile Sony has been mastering new movies in 4K since Spider-Man 2. And older catalog titles from all studios have been restored and remastered in 4K. Only a literal handful of movies actually have 8K resolution masters in existence.

Also the difference in resolution between 4K and 1080p isn't nearly as noticeable as it was from DVD to BD. That's because you can only fit so much detail in a TV that size, 4K IMO is useless at less than 55" and the main reason to buy into 4K is HDR and WCG which are pretty amazing.

Finally, if they were to release 8K BDs, that would mean 4 different types of physical media. There are some who continue to buy DVD, some who enjoy Blu-ray and never want to upgrade to 4K, and a small niche of people who really want the best. To carve an even smaller niche would destroy the entire DVD market.

We will get glasses-less 3D TVs before 8K becomes a thing.

3 feet wide. I'm like 2 feet from it.

PCs and TVs are compatible now. You can hook up your PC to a 70" tv is you want. The main problem is resolution and text legibility. Most don't support anything beyond 1920x1080p which is shitty on anything over 30 inches.

This user gets it

I saw the Shining in the cinema last year for Halloween and it had black bars on the side. What ratio was the movie filmed in?

It's strange to see it in full screen on that 60 inch cos I am pretty sure the cinema that was playing it played it in the correct ratio it was made to be viewed in

who would even want a TV that big
I bet you cant even see the whole picture if youre too close
no one really has a TV that big
the average TV size is 55"
thats probably photoshopped
my gf is perfectly happy with the size of my TV
a TV that big will probably hurt your eyes
its just the angle, its not really THAT big in real life

>bose are bad

yeah no, overpriced yeah, but im not gonna go through the bullshit of finding speakers by asking retarded audiophiles who play audio CDs using old PS1s and turning them upside down.

Audiophiles are douches, just like back in the day when people wanted a MP3 player(before smartphones), everyone was like DON'T BUY AN IPOD. And yet they are the only sensible thing to get really.

>listening to MP3 lossy files
>get a Zune
>get a random chinkshit ripoff with shit file system
>get a tiny af player and tie it to an DAC
>etc....

Same thing happened with headphones

Looked up guides, thought i should get the ATX-M50s

>memephones
>overpriced garbage, get cheaply made KOSS
>get those non-collapsible expensive Seinnheiser fgt
>too much bass for music, not good for gaming because "space" or sum shit
>etc...

so i stopped listening to audiophiles and just bought what i wanted for myself

and here i am, listening comfortably to my BOSE system and ATH-M50 headphones

probably 4:3, and your tv is probably 16:9

>tfw 65 inch 4k HDR in a windowless room.

>Not watching movies on a 21:9 display
It's superior to a tv in every single way

But ATH-M50s are the industry standard monitoring headphones and they are relatively cheap?
You probably encountered one single flaming autist who hated on them just because they are popular.

And you don't have to be "an audiophile" to know that BOSE/Beats are not good you just went on a rant that built up inside you lmao

60 inches

Samsung KS8000

65inch 4k w/ HDR

Feels good man.

HDR10 or Dolby Vision?

I have an old 22" CRT in my bedroom right now which cuts off the sides to pretty much everything I watch.

Thankfully I don't watch anything on it, it's merely there to add ambient noise while I do other things.

I watch my kinos exclusively on my 22'' tesco TV set that also serves as my monitor

I swear I had a toshiba exactly like the one on the left once.

Bro, iPods where the stupidest shit you could ever buy back in the day.
I bought my mp3 player for like £10-20 on ebay.
Meanwhile dumbass "cool" kids catch wind of an iPod and throw £200 down the drain.
>Muh 10gb storage
Like you really need your entire music collection for a 20min journey

Poor tryhards using an MP3 player with iPod headphones.
Poverty morons using iPod headphones with thin air plugged in.
Such a tragic time to be alive.

Then 1 year later iPod nano/shuffle comes out
>Wow look how small they can make their mp3 player!
>Soo much innovation
Like c'mon bro...

77" LG 4K 3D HDR OLED TV here for my living room/home theater 1.
That setup has an 11.2 THX Dolby Atmos/DTS:X surround setup.

I also have a 32" Sony BVM in my game room/home theater 2 where I watch my LaserDiscs and play retro games, among other things.
That setup has a 6.1 THX DTS-ES/Dolby Digital EX surround setup.

I also have a 29" flat panel slim fit Samsung CRT] so I can play my retro games in my bedroom while being a member of the CRT master race for retro video games.
That setup has a 5.1 THX DTS/Dolby Digital surround setup.

I just snap my monitor to the side and we watch it on my bed.

I just watch everything on my phone. Lord Of The Rings is my favorite.

look at mr fatcat over here, tell us what kind of setup you've got on your yacht

55 but miss my 40

what phone?

How big should I go for a standard living room that's like 6.5' away from couch or so?

At least 50. Only idiots buy anything smaller.

HDR10

120"
lmao

Who gives a fuck? I watch mocies with my 27 " AOC monitor and use the built in speakers.