White genocide isn't re-

>white genocide isn't re-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ioilEr3Apw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah so what? White people are dogshit. Has any other race done genocide on other races and established as many racist systems as whites? No one comes close. White people are a rabid dog that needs shot.

I'm white btw

eat a cock nigger, you would be banging on rocks in ogga bogga land if not for white people

I'm white and I agree

fuck white people

no your not

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((goldstein))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

(((((((white))))))))

I refuse to believe that (((Simon Jester))) is not a troll account. That name HAS to be a Sup Forumsster

>2015

Its a cult at this point

these people would easily be those people who would rant about aliens in the 90s

they just have a different topic that took their interest

Its always mostly Americans as well, truthers and flat earthers,

>sjws are trying to kill white people.

that's a ridiculous conspiracy! sjws don't even exist!

>evidence that sjws exists.

damn right sjws exist! proud to be a sjw! but killing white people is a silly conspiracy!

>evidence that sjws are trying to kill off white people

now think of all the other pills they try to get you to swallow. Islam is a religion of peace. open borders. universal basic income (lol). gender fluidity (lol).

it's all bullshit.

Hey, it's other white people who fucked up and let us in, go ask them why they gave the enemy free food and put a gun in their hands before pressing it to their head. It's like they have an innate desire to die or something.

>some nobody voice his shit opinion
>oh shit the world is over we need to resurrect Hitler

>Goldstein

another pure coincidence, surely

>Goldstein

This, but unironically

all jews share that opinion

>Americans as well, truthers and flat earthers

>Black people are so eager to make their skin light that they bleach their skin
>Asian culture bases their look on white people's fashion
White race is not going to die out. Only a small number of people are actually for this but in reality heaps of non whites love the white race. Even heaps in India that flock to see Transformers wouldn't be able to live if a white man didn't star in Hollywood movies anymore.

Don't be so concerned and just ignore these internet trolls that try to push this racist agenda against the white race.

All stupid shit comes from murrica desu

youtube.com/watch?v=-ioilEr3Apw

Jew promoted degeneracy in Hollywood knows no boundaries. This is what they always do take at look at history.

If other races are just as good as whites then how come whites have to keep disestablishing their systems?

well we're a country comprised mostly of rejects from other countries. wtf did think would happen?

>Has any other race done genocide on other races and established as many racist systems as whites?

Arabs, who conquered parts of Europe as well as ran a sophisticated and vast slave trade, selling Europeans in human trafficking systems.

I know you're trolling but retarded people who unironically believe this think that before whites established the New World which PoCs and shitskins are DYING to move to at all costs that it was all just peace and harmony and weed smoking Amerindians hanging out in the wilderness, bros til the very end, when actually what was happening was constant warfare between native tribes, castration of infants belonging to the enemy, mass rape and pillaging, heads being cut off and human blood sacrifice etc.

Nonwhites are all fucking savages and you deserve to be wiped out. If we actually were genocidal maniacs like you claim, you would be.

Does it make you feel uncomfortable to know that the poorly-written article from the OP was written by a shilling neo-nazi, and you are this easily manipulated?

no jew ever said anything bad about whites, youre right

I hate foreskin-vampires as much as the next goy, but srsly keep this stuff to Sup Forums it has nothing to do with televison

Not died out, simply replaced. Phrasing matters. Pigment lightening looks better on some, but it doesn't make them actually white. White "people" so to speak will be history, but the stuff left behind for everybody else will be enjoyed

Liberals gonna lib
Nazis gonna naz
That's why you should join the communuist movement comrades