Pumpkin Reports

We're nearing the end. We only get a handful of new episodes this week, and next week should have the final few. First up, an episode where Teresa turns Max into a zombie slave, followed by the musical episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fk3E_oUzavg

youtube.com/watch?v=5H8nh1Z2i8Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bO4zzJ_jJws
youtube.com/watch?v=xy28Z2ZqeFQ.
mega.nz/#F!dsBRQbJL!mzni0Rd1LZ2rhqy9CrvbVg!M0hz0ISI
youtube.com/watch?v=Cxea7HATgd8
youtube.com/watch?v=1I8aWay2H6k
trashdump.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4090
dailymotion.com/video/x4yyoh1
ocionews.com/llega-clan-la-comedia-pumpkin-reports-las-aventuras-del-joven-max-librar-pueblo-la-amenaza-extraterrestre/
amenoma.tumblr.com/post/152046389395/great-pumpkin-taste-test-halloween-draw-a-thon
7chan.org/fl/src/PP.swf
youtube.com/watch?v=pa1QNAZs2OQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm gonna be sad when the last thread ends. The show will probably fade from memory soon after.

It's almost Halloween. Fitting time for an... April Fool's Day episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=bO4zzJ_jJws

Here's Victor Mystery. Watching it, I thought it was perhaps Teresa's most elaborate plan yet, but it wasn't her plan. The episode made no fucking sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=xy28Z2ZqeFQ.

Here's the mega with all of the art and episodes.

mega.nz/#F!dsBRQbJL!mzni0Rd1LZ2rhqy9CrvbVg!M0hz0ISI

Well, this thread started out slow. Normally, I try to save the last episode of the week until the next day - an incentive to keep the thread alive - but I doubt that would work at this rate. So here's Young Simon Says...

A better episode than I anticipated. Teresa pretended to love the younger Simon, which made for some interesting scenes.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cxea7HATgd8

With that, we have absolutely no new episodes until next week. Spent this early, which is a pity, but maybe people will find something to talk about.

First minute got flagged and the video is blocked in 200+ countries. Have no choice but to delete the theme song from this episode and reupload.

The Thumbnail for both the post and video are...something. Looks like Teresa has some braces headgear for the post thumbnail to me and Max's dad is giving me bedroom eyes with the video thumbnail

>This video contains content from Talit Communications, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
They're on to us.

Here's the redone version of Young Simon Says. Will it be enough to stay? I have no idea!

youtube.com/watch?v=1I8aWay2H6k

I'm surprised the video was even found by someone who would want to flag it considered how the episodes are barely viewed and don't contain "Pumpkin Reports" in the title, but, that's Youtube for you.

>Teresa and Golaith on the ship
This episode seems like it should be good.

I love the musical. It's possibly my favorite episode of all.

Sad, kinda liked the show now that ive start watching it
Is there hope for another season

Technically, but it would require the show getting picked up by a major market first. They're still trying to sell it in the states, but it's not looking so good.

>but it's not looking so good.
damn shame but maybe its for the best since US market is not the best place for cartoons, maybe someone in france canada will pick it up like marathon or something

It has obtain a license agency for marketing merchandise so they are closer than you think.

Still neat these little threads have actually had enough momentum to get good art created. We've had some damn good discussions as well about all manner of things.

We'll only have two episodes next week. Two.

I wish there could be something we could do to boost this show's popularity ON THE COUNTRIES IT AIRS, making it popular on the Internet does nothing ( besides OC)

I feel helpless and powerless!

As is most often the case. There isn't even any merchandise that could be bought to support the show. It's not up on itunes or anything.

They clearly intended for it to air in an English speaking country, but to date, I don't believe it has. Except for South Africa, perhaps.

This may be the first Pumpkin Reports thread not to survive the night. Guess it was bound to happen sooner or later.

Anyone watch the Victor Mystery episode? Was that something they were wanting to elaborate on in a future season two, that not everything in the town was as it seemed, or was it just meant to be a "so random it's funny" thing?

Sup Forums is been pretty lame the past week, and seems it is going to continue.

What channel does this even air on? It seems so obscure.

The thread started too late.

Some kid's station in North-Eastern Spain, apparently. We know it also airs on some channel in Malaysia, Italy, and Israel.

Hello pumpkin bros, archive user here. I was out all day, I'll download, watch and upload these episodes right away, not necessarily in that order though.

You operate the Mega or you upload these on something else?

Fuck. Forgot to tag.

I operate the Mega. The archive that is posted in every thread is in my account.

Oh okay. I was confused for there for a sec and thought that there was more accounts posting episodes elsewhere.

Not that I know of. Anyway, that archive is for public use. Feel free to share it wherever you want.

Can you upload the original version so we could have it in the archive? I mean, so every episode have the opening.
And I don't mean upload it to YouTube, it could be Mega, Google Drive, Dailymotion, etc.

Is this show about a cute pumpkin girl?
I like cute pumpkin girls.

Yes.

Neat, where do i start?

I just watched The Musical Meteor. It was great, definitely one of the best episodes in the series. Too bad Teresa didn't sing enough.

I don't know. Look around the Mega.

see Enjoy.

If the Kemii and the Irken Empire (Invader Zim) united would they be able to beat the Furon empire (Destroy All Humans!)?

It comes and goes. Sometimes there's endless waifu threads and dead notorious artists, and sometimes there's big news and hype to share.

Who's the artist?

Is there more to that pic or that's it? It looks cropped.

trashdump.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4090

Maybe? Outside on a field Furon's have a large set of abilities like Telekinesis, Mind control, and body snatch. They have weapons like the Zap-O-Matic which can chain to people near by, Ion Detonator which is a small ionic bomb, and the anal prob which and blow up someone head.
The Kemii and Irken don't really have on field ability beside maybe some super strength and tentacles for Kemii, and the Irken have their backpacks and Robot assistants.

Sleepy bump.

Thanks for the new thread, these give me something to look forward to at the start of each week.

Whoa, that kiss was really unexpected, why did she do it?.

What, this episode had some serious lore in it, but it was never brought up in later episodes.
Is season 2 real?

If this show ever got a second season and wanted to go DEEPEST LORE, this would be a good place for it to start.

Started it at the same time as every week. Maybe even a bit earlier.

>This entire episode
It's a damn shame this series most likely won't get a S2 because this just opened up some hidden chapter that needs answers.

This was a pretty neat episode.
Was weird seeing Teresa acting infatuated with young Simon to keep him busy, and neat to see her and Goliath on the mothership actually delivering the report.
Also funny how she basically caused a Predestination Paradox.

Put it on dailymotion for you.

dailymotion.com/video/x4yyoh1

One would think that Simon would remember Teresa was, at that point, the love of his life and the reason for his alien obsession. He later said that's exactly how he remembered it, but one would think he would have had a more... visceral reaction when he first saw Teresa.

>one would think he would have had a more... visceral reaction when he first saw Teresa.
I wanna say he probably didn't start to recall that day and what he saw until max mentioned it, or the writers didn't play that far ahead.

Noticed an uptick in search results. Spanish network started airing the show again.

ocionews.com/llega-clan-la-comedia-pumpkin-reports-las-aventuras-del-joven-max-librar-pueblo-la-amenaza-extraterrestre/

They started yesterday. I hope it goes well.

It's something

We do want to have monthly discussion threads

Not sure where they would go with that, unless the feds were onto Teresa and took her threat more seriously than the kids or something.

amenoma.tumblr.com/post/152046389395/great-pumpkin-taste-test-halloween-draw-a-thon

Fuck this show is a god damn treasure.

We definitely need a season 2.

Shame pretty much everybody who worked on the show is Malaysian. If we could find somebody who worked on it - writer or director, perhaps - they may be able to answer questions and fill in gaps about the show.

That would be really useful

>PR popular on the country it airs.

friend, my national TV station is listed as a producer in the opening with its logo and shit (it's RAI, the italian statal TV network) and the cartoon was even praised in a national animation festival, and yet I couldn't find it listed as airing in any national cartoon-centric channel.

The problem isn't that Pumpkin Reports isn't famous where it airs, it's that even the nations that made the cartoon don't air it.

Is the upload to mega just slow as tits or is there something else wrong?

The only new episode I'm seeing in the folder is #39.

inb4
>read the thread

What the heck?

this is some Gravity Falls tier mystery right here

Now I want new seasons more than ever ;_;

OP doesnt usually upload them all at once, but I dont know this time

Person who runs the mega is different than the person who uploads them to YouTube.

Welp. Then probably just late

All it needs to do is air more then? Should be a sign of good news?

I don't know how much it'll help, but yeah people can't support what they never see, so is actually great news.

I'm just late.

Thanks, Jack.

Does she have almond eyes because she is a plant?

I think the real odd thing about her eyes are how big and slanty they are.

>3 pieces of art posted
>everyone ignores them

after watching this I'm inclined to believe that pixel is actually a simon's clone (and he actually knows it)

That was my guess, based on how little Simon seems to worry about him. And how, when Pixel asked about his mom, he had no idea who he was talking about.

7chan.org/fl/src/PP.swf

is that -8?
I guess the show is getting some recognition.

How do I save this?
Is... Is for a friend...

I wanna know the same.

I don't know how to turn .swf files into .gifs.

right click, View Page Info, and look for a sfw file

well the Trixie one does have a pumpkin behind aswell, so probably the Teresa one came first.

huh, what happened to the posts.

Deleted once I realized the Teresa one probably came first.

RIS show

You wanna know how I know the Teresa one came first?

i requested it on /trash/

Yes! There is hope after all.

-8 lurks trash?
I guess I'll have to go pay a visit.

>Teresa isnt dominant
its shit.

Hot Shit though.

ok, ANY theories on what the fuck this was about?

Can't see it. Maybe because of mobile.

Either the government somehow is building sophisticated robots to spy on Teresa, or there are other aliens in town with their own ambitions.

She's being dominated by a new species of plant.

Also someone should upload a gif version to paheal.

I'd figure there's a government thing, but I dont think it would be related to Teresa. Maybe a generic alien fighter group. Doesnt even have to be government, but purely private

Teresa mentioned believing there were underground government facilityes that studyed and stopped alien invasions. Naturally she was just assuming but the writers could pull the "Absurd phrase you believed it was just a joke but it's actuallt true" trick on us

or

Max's dad bos is actually a big bad mad scientist that's developing a new specie of seedless pumpkin that, while extra big and super profitable would ruin the soil forever.
So, in the grand season finale team alien and Teresa have to ally to defeat the scientist and save the only thing they both care about: their home's soil.

Apparently someone recorded it and uploaded it. Strangely enough, they started with Muy Loco.
youtube.com/watch?v=pa1QNAZs2OQ

Is Victor involved? Because the episode made that pretty ambiguous.

The town is actually a secret facility for alien investigation and control, but they keep it away from the children, every adult (except simon) is actually an undercover agent (with some exceptions). They knew about the invasion all along, but only when its really serious they reveal themselves.

With my autism, I translated the kemii alphabet.
its a 1:1 from ours. so it was pretty easy, but maybe we can find hidden details in the episodes.

Nice to see this show getting more art, who is the artist?

Nice, I hope this gets added to the mega.

The show itself is a Spanish-Malaysian co-production, so I have to ask, why didn't they translate the title in Spain? They still call it "Pumpkin Reports", it's English name.

A few counties did translate the title, like Portugal. But Spain chose not to. It's... not that big of a deal, but I'm curious.

Somebody tried before. Didn't get the whole alphabet, but they said the writing in the show didn't match. Somebody then suggested that maybe the words are translated from Spain or Malaysian.

Still, it's good to have that.