Duterte: "I like Putin"

philstar.com/headlines/2016/08/31/1619085/duterte-looks-forward-meeting-vladimir-putin

Another ally for Putin

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/australia-news/2015/jul/30/tony-abbott-chastises-tpp-critics-for-short-term-xenophobic-politics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who doesnt like putin besides liberal faggots?

Pretty sure Duterte only like him because of how much a "dictator" putin is running russia down to the ground.

Tbh everything about putin's government is soo fucking superficial and weird.

Both are great men...
Sadly we only have traitors in Western Europe.
Maybe with the exception of Orban.

In what sense is superficial, ausbro?

Not an argument

Austria gets to elect hofer soon, geert in netherlands too

Putin is still the most peaceful leader Russia has ever had historically.
If it wasn't putin, it could be a lot worse.

True I saw that on public television.

Putin seems to me like a scapegoat to everything, I can't see what will be better in 10 years when Russia has another authoritarian leader.

How is Putin a dictator when the people vote for him en masse every election?

Peaceful?
What are they doing in Ukraine then lol.

Reading comprehension.

I hope so. (even though it's not my country , but the more nationalists the better , the EU is a fucking cancer).

The reason Putin is well liked is because he is (partly) honest and thus predictable.
No one likes to be around slimy cunts who tell you that everything is great and you are best friends only to ram a knife into your back the moment you turn around.

The same way Shillary will become the next US dictator. Rigged elections.

I don't know, man, he seems really erratic after saying he wants to ally with China and then literally the next day threatens all out war against China

So, we'll have Trump, Putin, Duterte on the manly leaders list, anyone else?

>we have so much in common

Is it the height?

>guy you don't like is in charge
>must be rigged

Putin unfucked the russian economy, russians like him enough to look past the strongman parts

>russians
>intelligent enough to rig elections

Based Tone got taken out by a cuckservative. :(

Eh, no.

theguardian.com/australia-news/2015/jul/30/tony-abbott-chastises-tpp-critics-for-short-term-xenophobic-politics