>--That speed!!--

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=epxdxcy6dYs&feature=youtu.be
vocaroo.com/i/s0RUxdZcUcDf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>them anglo genes

teh nothing personal

>Omae wa no shindeiru

I get triggered every time that ugly goblin bitch walks in the scene looking all smug and shit.

>heh
>i will beat her with my superior speed

DEX > STR

Nothing new here

remind yourself that you could easily kill everyone at your school/job and you'll look smug too

that fucking stance where shes grabbing her sword hilt all the time. fuck thats so infuriating i hope she gets eaten by the white niggers

just according to keikaku

there's gonna be a showdown
get HYPE
get EXCITE

Lol meet my STR based hunter in Bloodborne on your DEX character and we'll see fag

*teleports behind you*

NANI-

>this is considered a 10 in bongistan

GOLD

Wow, that is a quick swing.

the banter bus is going full towards Westeros

*speed

dat Coldsteel cameo

>female character gains new found power
>suddenly extremely smug at all times and stoic as fuck
Cersei is the only one who doesn't do this, guess thats because shes actually a good actress.

what's the point in wearing plate armour if someone can just cut your leg off?

Why is Prepare to Try so comfy bros

>meetings about to start
>suddenly the Hound stands up and walks to gregor
>"im fucking confirming cleganebowl right now"
>looks directly at the camera
>"GET HYPE"
I dont understand this scene

>>airhorns blare
>>Ser Davos does a dab

what on earth is that pose? you can't hit something at all hard with your arm extended like that, unless arya's elbows are put on back to front

i see a resemblance...

Fucking kek

Remember in the first season when Dany had a few facial expressions such as agony, excitement, pain, bewilderment etc, and not an eternal ''le smug looking queen-bitch who knows exactly what she's doing'' face?

Ever since she swindled the Unsullied from that bald fuck in Astapor, she's had one single annoying expression.

>they nailed her features

>undead mountain

so uh, does the Night King control him or does Qyburn

HYPE

he never actually died so he's more like a half braindead automaton

>Nani?
Bahahaha

Loooool

so the way they were "sparring'', with real swords, seemed like brienne was really trying to kill her

like theres no way brienne would have known that arya could dodge her swings

are the people making this show retarded?

brienne was using a sparring sword

I dont get why anyone would be hyped, as if the Mountain in his state would even be a match for Sandor. He is a braindead zombie, only a shadow of his former self. It would be a fucking embarressement if the Hound were to lose.

K-KONO SPEEDO GA-!!!

>Mountain was always stronger than the Hound
>the Mountain can basically no longer feel pain
Its not like the Hound is a fighter like Arya who moves at super sonic speeds. Hes all about strength and the undead Mountain is not only stronger than him but is essentially a human tank at this point.

Top Kek.

we already alll know what's going to happen, the Hound will overcome his fear of fire and use a flaming sword against the Mountain which will be his biggest weakness now that he is an undead zombie afraid of fire.

Pottery

he doesnt feel pain and doesnt care about injuries
plot demands that the hound wins but realistically
I'd put my money on the mountain

the hound will use a flame sword

the mountain is technically not undead so theres no reason fire would suddenly be a weakness.

Ryujin no ken wo kurae!

youre right, looking at it again its got a blunt tip

but there is a moment where she just swings at arya's neck, blunt edge or not thatll fuck you up

>the hound
>fire
Maybe, but he could barely look into it, and was scared shitless in that north of the wall episode. Also, the mountain is certainly undead, but does't seem to be a white, so fire may not be super effective against him

You think dabid give a fuck about reason?

Not so fast!

The drama at its best, when you put two characters that have nothing in common in the same room, and they must interactuate.

goddamn the faces are perfect

why did this make me laugh

N-NANI !!!

It was fan service. They're both meme stronk women characters. That's why it ended in a tie even though there's no reason for Arya to be that good at sword fighting.

“Creatively it made sense to us, because we wanted it to happen" - Dabid & Dabid

>no reason for Arya to be that good at sword fighting
DUUDE did you forget when she spent 3 seasons over at the super secret ninja shcool getting beat up with a stick and going blind

Littlefinger watching from the back right corner is a nice touch.

N-nani!?

>there's no reason for Arya to be that good at sword fighting.
She spent (????) time training with the best Braavosi fighter, and after that trained with the faceless men. I feel like she should be able to hold her own, shes grown up quite a bit. In straight up army warfare, sure she would be fucked, but in single combat I'd give her the benefit of the doubt

H-HAIAI..!

>that fake as fuck sword

the faceless men didnt teach her sword fighting

Kys you faggot

>Faceless men teach you super-human levels of spatial perception.
>Not applying it to sword fighting.

She was sparring with Podrick, it's probably a tourney sword

She's not going to use a Valyrian sword against a half-trained boy

they taught her trigonometry

>Faceless men teach you super-human levels of spatial perception.

they what? when?

Im not a HEMA guy but im pretty sure sweeping that low to chop at your feet leaves you wide open to be bashed into the dirt and killed. Also shin/leg gaurds are a thing.

pod's fucking face kills me no matter how many times i see this

>cersei is not smug all the time and stoic
she literally is

anons, please tell me
I'm not a huge fan, never read the books, don't really care about any of the characters, but it's a decent way to spend the time

but one thing I'm confused about
is it their intent to make this salty cunt be as annoying as possible? or is it some weird way of making some people like her?
she's utterly useless, and has the attitude of a teenager; she can't ever get anything done properly and just bitches and moans when people don't listen to her idiotic ideas

so, without spoilers, what the fuck is the goal of this cunt?
or did they just need a typical weak female character for other idiots to fight over in an attempt to fuck?

shes /myslag/, leave her alone

Can any sword autist tell me how quick the little girl would have been chopped in half in real life please and thank you.

H-hayai!

>what the fuck is the goal of this cunt
she's trying to prove that she's strong, independent wymynn
>she's literally worthless
>has no skill
>has a McDonalds degree
>she demands things
>she thinks she's entitled to things
>as soon as she gets some authority, exploits it instantly
>blackmails people every chance she gets

i have a sister that behaves like her, broke contact as soon as i could, still don't miss her one bit, what a miserable cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=epxdxcy6dYs&feature=youtu.be

vocaroo.com/i/s0RUxdZcUcDf

Assuming the guy is half competent about as long as it takes him to complete that swing since she's not exactly in a good position to escape there..

considering brienne is wearing plate armor there's literally nothing arya could do to her even if she didn't have a sword. it's not like she can grapple with someone five times her size to get to weak spots.

that's basically my point
she wants to act tough and hot shit but she literally hasn't accomplished anything through skill
and when she realizes she can't do jack shit through skill, she just becomes a typical bitch that backstabs others and fucks for benefits

is it perhaps a clever pun at all the "strongh endependent womyn" ?

I'm just done with ep4 and she looked so fucking jelly when she saw that her sis actually did something with her life, and she could sword-fight like a motherfucker, supported herself through the entire world and carried her own ass back to her home
meanwhile she was just there proverbially sucking the dick of some dude who helped kill her family
way to go sansa you worthless piece of shit
I pray she gets raped by some other loser for at least a few episodes in the future, it's all she's good for

did this guy really have to repeat 10 times that it wasn't a cutting sword

That was interesting thanks m80

>M-MASAKA

He did. You could make the case that Arya was showing that she had an opening to stab Brienne, but i I think it really shows the show runners' inability to comprehend the unviverse when they don't have written story to go on

his videos are pretty comfy

FAT IT IS ?!?!?!??!

Literally the most comfy show on youtube.