Was I wrong Sup Forums?

Ever since I became vocal about my traditionalist Catholic views, every single """" friend"""" of mine began to despise me hell even treating me coldly as fuck. It all began after I commented on a "pride" event on my uni, saying that faggotry should not be promoted because it is literally indoctrination, not "muh choice". Was I on the wrong Sup Forums? Should I left my power level hidden? I literally have no friends to talk with now ;(

No one likes an opinionated loud mouth telling them how things should be.

lol stupid devil PAPTIST NIGGER... CATHOLICS DEVIL!! POPE IS STATAN!!! FUUUCK PAPTIST GOD WAS WITH MARTIN LUTHER (PBUH) DUMB DUMB HERETIC PAPTIST AHAHAH FUUUCK PAPTIST

Depends what path you want

You can have false comrades, vapid conversation and live a life where your actions are divided from your thoughts.

Or you can choose the hard life of being an outcast to the mainstream but acquire ture Friends

You have to pick one but it doesn't mean you have to be autistic or larpy about it

This is one of the worst pepes that exists.

No one likes a brit cuck who doesn't speak up when he should to object.

You pricks still are all cowards

Isnt just that close mindedness? They are on a university for heaven's sake. Good lord I was always fucked with protestcucks but I never despise them even they're retarded

ain't that the truth....

OP you done goofed, you should anhero.

Go join a parish or do volunteer work at your local church. That is a good way to find like minded individuals who may become your friends.

what is a ture friend Ben?

Do what you will but the fact of the matter is this point you should know that whatever you believe in is a fallacy to others . Fucking don't bother anymore

DUDE

you're supposed to start slowly

you cant redpill normies like that

no wonder you got ostracized

They are trying to help you OP. Religions are just created to control mankind. Strong meme's to have power over you.
The truth can hurt, but it will help you.

I don't fully show my power level, but my mates know I'm conservative, and they don't give a fuck. They weren't real mates to begin with bro, just maybe don't be so in your face with new ones alright?

Tried joining Parish Youth organization but due to a fucking hectic schedule from my uni (fucking lab reports and stuff), i still backed out since I calt really balance both. Its a shame since they were pretty cool guys

Shart in Mart you circumcised obese nobody.

>Ever since I became vocal about my traditionalist Catholic views, every single """" friend"""" of mine began to despise me hell even treating me coldly as fuck
good
now you now you had a lot of fake friends

If you're asked your opinion, you should usually be honest. Otherwise, remain silent and don't push your views. If it's going to have a positive effect and really make them thinkā„¢ they have to be in a receptive, questioning frame of mind.

No real friends in the first place so fuck them. You will easily get new and better ones. Or you could focus more on your uni. Also search for a Hobby you can expect like minded non degenerate people.

i like your expression, "actions divided from your thoughts"

>unleashing power levels this quickly

you got to slowly redpill them flipman

>posting on Sup Forums
>having friends

Fucking liar

>befriending faggot lovers
you was fucked before even revealing your power level

>faggotry should not be promoted because it is literally indoctrination, not "muh choice".

A) Who even promotes faggotry?
B) Isn't the argument that it ISN'T really a choice
C) Who even cares?

unless you subscribe to an extremist ideology (which, tbqh, nationalism is), it's more about the delivery than the message. people who go about flaunting their ideology, regardless of its specific contents, are insufferable and usually riddled with some form of autism.

those of normal intelligence quickly realise the wisdom behind the practice of avoiding contentious issues in a public setting. the paths leading people to select their ideology are messy, and so too are the feelings at stake. it's inevitable, in any group of significant size or diverse origins, that someone WILL get butthurt at your opinion, and when they do it's going to kill the mood for everyone else, who are forced to sit idly by and listen as both of you bicker-back and forth, completely failing to persuade each other, neither of you realising that a facebook post/ten minutes around the coffee machine does not contain the discursive space necessary for the slow, arduous process that is ideological conversion.