What does this cartoon mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KJuexdl_c5s
strawpoll.me/11122575/r
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PNOQbz24_Bw
strawpoll.me/11122575
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing

It means the autistic faggot who makes those racist comics is unsurprisingly a weeb virgin

It's referring to the Illuminati's "rouge candidate" program, to accommodate for decreasing public faith in the controlled two party political system.

That he has better taste in women.

>Reading Redpanels
>Ever

The alternative.

Maya is the true man's choice.

That Trump has subpar taste.

Trump doesn't uphold TRUE CONSERVATIVE VALUES like worshiping best girl Asuka. He doesn't deserve any of those delegates.

Its self effacing humor pertaining to CHILDLESS SINGLE MEN WHO JACK OFF TO ANIME

DAHNALD!

Dumb animals like teenaged girls, and only true gentlemen prefer experienced older women.

Those who have EVA waifus should be gassed

>Trump has the worst taste

Really got my neurons going

Misato a best. A BEST

That Trump really isn't part of the GOP.
>SAO is shit

Why is there an elephant and a donkey hanging out with trump?

trump has shit taste

trump got superior taste.

That Democrats should kill themselves like their fellow Reifag Robin Williams.

My man.

Rei seems plenty good.. if you're Gendo.

Trump likes oldhags.

all of them have shit taste

Trump has excellent taste, that's what it means.

It's trying to express Trump as an effective third way rather than the same old bullshit back and forth you keep seeing.

This is absolutely, objectively, with zero doubt, the worst taste. She is a symbol of everything wrong with Rebuild. You are a horrible person.

>Rebuildfags
Leave it to an english teacher to have the worst taste in the thread.

literally who?

>Asukafags in this thread

Is Rei white?

I want these weebs to leave.
REEEEEEEEEEEE

It's a cartoon, user.

> Rei is white
> So Shinji's mother was white
> So Shinji is hapa...
...and suddenly the show makes so much more sense

>Shinji's mother was white
Her last name was ikari, so she was a jap

Word.

And I want newfag normalfags like you to leave

>Rei is smiling
What the fuck.

You are the first person to ever call me "normal".
Thx user.

>RRREEEEEEEfag doesn't know where he is
It keeps the "normies" you're so afraid of away, embrace it.

underrated

>None of them have the best girl.
>Pic related.

Depends if Gendo married her. I'm pretty sure he did but I'm not sure that was ever confirmed. Its been a long time.

Asuka a best

I'm proud to have no idea who any of those are

Gendo took her name. Get with the fucking program.

Anyone else notice trump is wearing Gendo-like gloves?

Confirmed SEELE

He took her name nigger

Trump being the Third way

and him having good tastes in women, not girls.

Asuka a shit
Rei a shit
Misato a slut
Ritsuko a shit

>Mugi
you know that she is blacked right?

It's a good show. You should check it out.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KJuexdl_c5s

DELETE THIS.

no

>Ritsuko a shit
fight me you yellow bastard.

That would make him a Rei fan then. Gendo only wears the gloves to hide the burns.

Why would you ever post a fandub?

Misato
>woman literally on her desperation stage
Asuka
>self-entitled cunt
Rei
>conservative woman that knows how to be a great mother.

This is how Trump will lose

A S U K A

It's better than gibberish moonspeak. Either learn the language and watch it in original form, or watch a translstion, but don't fucking take the worst part of both worlds.

>I'll take a shitty translation and force myself to read for a TV show, and not just go right to the manga.

There he is.

Trump is allegedly the third option

Are you literally retarded ?
Peripheral vision is largely enough to read the subtitles, focus for half a second on the text if a lot is said or complex concepts are invoked, that's all that's needed.
There's no reading involved.

Here I am
dubs are cancer m8
strawpoll.me/11122575/r
>strawpoll.me/11122575/r
strawpoll.me/11122575/r
>strawpoll.me/11122575/r
strawpoll.me/11122575/r

For anyone oblivious to whay we're referencing -

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PNOQbz24_Bw

Neon Genesis Evangelion transcends anime, it's one of the greatest pieces of art of our generation. Basically describes the NEET struggle with giant biomechanic robots signifying adulthood.

>arguing anime girls on the internet

twist your own neck

>implying that it's too hard to read and focus on the animation at the same time
>kys my friend

Whoops wrong link
strawpoll.me/11122575
>strawpoll.me/11122575
strawpoll.me/11122575

*rogue

Christ it's not that hard

>peripheral vision is enough for reading
>there is no reading involved though.

Not the implication at all.

I don't give a shit if you watch dubs or subs, that's not what i'm all worked up about.
Why would anyone ever dub over an opening though? It doesn't matter what manner of moonspeak they're speaking, as long as it's catchy. "Good" music transcends linguistic barriers; this version is just objectively bad.

>force myself to read for a TV show
I said that I wouldn't bring dubs v. subs up, but now I have to take the bait. Do you really have this much trouble with such a simple task? It's not that hard, you just sort of naturally graze over them. It shouldn't take your entire visual attention unless you're an easily distracted autismo or something.

Establishment politicians are pedophiles

You thought that was the anime opening? Did you even watch the show?

And by your logic, you should be watching every show on mute with closed captioning because 'it's not much harder'. And you should have sex with men becausr it's not much harder than with women. Shave with cold water. None of these things are very hard, so you should do it that way, right?

I think you mean woman.

>Asukafags

A bit of "reading" is preferable to a butchered, passionless dubbing job done by some hacks in Canada. It's not just a problem in anime, this is a problem in all forms of visual media. Voice """"actors"""" with no passion for the material will just phone in their lines for 99% of dubs. The worst part is the lack of variety, you have the same 3 men doing every MC in nearly every dub. When nips produce a chinktoon, the actors deliver their lines according to the director's vision under his supervision. When dubbing over a show, you try to fit in whichever lines sync best with the lips. You localize and butcher phrases for the ignorant American masses. If you mess it up, who cares, those weebs will buy it either way.
>Muh Cowboy Bebop
>Muh Big O

I don't watch foreign french films dubbed in english, I guess that makes me some sort of fucking frankaboo, right?

>You thought that was the anime opening? Did you even watch the show?
>And by your logic, you should be watching every show on mute with closed captioning because 'it's not much harder'. And you should have sex with men becausr it's not much harder than with women. Shave with cold water. None of these things are very hard, so you should do it that way, right?
So this is the power of Canadian shitposting, huh?

Fuck off back to rebbid with your tripcode

Kaworu

You sure abandoned not caring about sub's or dubs pretty quickly.

Fact: Both are imperfect translations, so you a kettle calling a pot black in the presence of a nigger.

As usual, to protect your weak psyche, you have to wave away my amazing logic by calling it shitposting, as changing your point of view is anathema to you.

He must lurk here.

That's why true patricians learn moonspeak and only watch raws.

This implies Bernouts can afford houses with their Gender Studies Degrees

Best waifu? Rei
Best character? Asuka
Funniest character? Misato
Best girl? Maya

I watch my weebshit raw so the whole Dub v. Sub argument doesn't really bother me too much, I just felt the need to pointt out your backwards logic of justification.

Really though, if you really think and agree that both subs and dubs are "imperfect translations", why do you subject yourself to waiting up to a year for a decent dub release? At least subfags can stay relevant to conversations for airing anime.

Did you enjoy waiting like 3 years for a shitty Rebuild dub for an already shitty movie?

I'll make her bi.

>Redpill Option: Mana

It means that while although Trump is great, he can occasionally be wrong and not pick Asuka.

normies choose between the 2 girls (2 parties) when they are both sh1t and Trump presents the alternative which happens to be much better

Yeah. Dubs are better and I have patience.

>not Gendo
woooooooow so good comic wasted

>liking asuka
>current year
user pls

Rei is a half human, half alien clone of a god-like being.
So, probably white.

Means Trump would fancy having sloppy second from that ladykiller who used Misato as a cock sleeve

>Yeah. Dubs are better and I have patience.
Better how? They're both shit, as you said.
Wouldn't the logical conclusion be to go watch the most convenient of the two options?

I really don't understand dubfags. Be honest, is it just Toonami nostalgia at this point? Broaden your horizons my man.

Best girl is shinji
No homo