New Zealand

How based is the country of New Zealand?

Pretty based, Auckland is full of chinks though

They are our Canada.

Ouch. Kiwis btfo.

It's certainly one of the better places in the world to live.

That said, enjoy some of the lowest income in the developed world and some of the highest property prices.

White New Zealanders embarrass themselves doing anything maori.

Sure they're a bit of a meme country, but they are a kind people and their irrelevance and obscurity shields them from many of the world's problems. Also, Maoris beat Abos any day. I would happily welcome them into the Commonwealth in exchange for the degenerate People's Republic of Victoria.

>some of the highest property prices
Good ol' Chinks, ruining the world one country at a time.

Fun fact: Australia's constitution explicitly refers to New Zealand as an Australian state.

Shit, I forgot they even existed.

On a side note though, they have the superior alpha indigenous compared to ours.
They have shitty earthquakes

I dont know

What is New Zealand.

Oh those little furballs called kiwibirds, and then actual kiwis themselves

emmmmmm

Ehh, dont mind NZ you just barely hear anything about them

All rightful China clay. If you weebs are too poor to compete, I hear land in Africa is cheap.

North Islander here, so I can't talk for the south island.
Stay out of Auckland unless you want half your conversations to be in mandarin. It's really getting to the point where you can be the only white person in sight anymore.
Don't come to buy a house. The market is fucked right now because investors over in asia buy the property and hold onto it, don't live in it, don't pay taxes on it, and just drag the prices further up.
There are some suburbs that are completely indian. They tend to set up and stay in their own little zones of indian families only. That can be good or bad depending on how much you like them.

I put the blame entirely on our shoulders. Any people that allows foreigners to own property deserves everything they get.

if NZ ever fell on dire times...i hope aus will take them in like we do with scotland

i hope new trade deals can help you both out now we are free of the EU...its one of the reasons i voted out.

OMG a superior group of people moves in and drives your property values up. The horror.

What the hell?
They don't even...

wait a minute.
that flag...

>no intelligent counter argument to make
>insults flag instead
This is why you'll lose out. The future is yellow.

S'all pretty comfy AF here atm.

Surprised you can see that far, or is there something holding your eyelids open?

seriously Zhang just FUCK off

Fuck off we're full.

Honestly Australia is a much better country. The people there are much friendlier, it's far less rainy, property is reasonably priced, more white people, better wages, a more robust economy and more relevance on the world stage. And they're not even full. Don't bother coming here, just go there.

Your parents sell us your houses. You should respect your elders, they're smarter than you.

The Chinese win again.
Shamefur.