Pack it up, lads

Pack it up, lads.

dailynewsbin.com/news/top-fact-checkers-confirm-hillary-clinton-is-honest-while-donald-trump-is-a-pathological-liar/25902/

>newsbin
>bin
Yep, it checks out

>Politifact
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hos do they sound so smug, there reporting a site that everyone and their mother knows about

wtf? I hate Trump now!

I guess I'm #MentallyHill now!

(((PolitiFact)))

Politifact is owned by the Tampa Bay Times, which COINCIDENTALLY supports Hilary Clinton.

Really makes me think

>Top (((fact checkers)))

really making me think with that headline

So, who checks the checkers?

>Top fact checkers

>One need look no further than politifact, the non-partisan fact checking entity, in order to get a data driven analysis of the relative honesty of the candidates involved in the 2016 election.
This one sentence is more dishonest than Trump's entire campaign so far.

We do. We called out the media, now let's call out the fact checkers.

That's the silliest headline I have ever seen, and that's saying something. Blatant propaganda.

(((Palmer)))

>the non-partisan fact checking entity.

AHAHAHAHA

Hello.

I also work for non-partisan fact checking entity and I can factually tell you for a fact that President Hillary Clinton is completely 100% Triple AAA with cherry on top honest.

>Politifact
>non-partisan

>fact checkers

Is that a job or something? How is anyone supposed to know they aren't as biased as anyone else?

Goldstar? What kind of unholy muslim/jew alliance is that?!

It is some buzzword invented by the media.

We have had thousands killed in the war on terror and havent heard that term until the trump thing.

There is always a funny secret meeting with these made up words/acronyms/mission names.

In this case, "getting a gold star" is a meaningless gift a teacher gives a kiss ass in school.

Too bad it wasn't a black family. Now we will never see 'Worldstar family' memes.

>charity watchdog gives Clinton Foundation an A rating, even higher than the red cross
All these pieces of shit are in bed with one another.