Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

ireland.com/features/game-of-thrones-tapestry/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>this is the most beautiful woman in the seven kingdoms
what were they thinking?

*was*

Actually Your Grace, Valonqar has no gender

Reminder that Rhaegar and Lyanna were horrible people.

this.

>bobby chose pigface Lyanna over this

Is Valonqar high valaryian?

Can't pull off the short hair. She looks beautiful in the earlier seasons, it's just not the conventional beauty you'd expect from Cersei.

I'd also cast someone 5-10 years younger. Good actress in my opinion though, not her fault her character's arc went to shit.

Yeah

Stop being racist, diversify Game of Thrones.

Time is truly god's worst curse on humanity.

How unprofessional is it to criticize other people's work when it's not even your own work to write characters/cast actors for them/etc?

>look mom I posted it again

GODS SHE WAS A WHORE THEN

Who dat?

GOOD MORNING

aagghhh...

Is this what real warhammers look like?

An A V E R A G E S L A V gf

''It's too small for me''
What did he mean by this??

qt 3.14

> motorboat rage

Is greyworm okay back there?

Former king and his hand enjoying bro time

Looks like his oneitis is giving him head under the table

This is cool
ireland.com/features/game-of-thrones-tapestry/

Somehow she reminds me of Hannibal Lecter with that posture and smile

>you'll never have a drink and shoot the shit with these fools

You just know

Greyworm, Missandei and Xaro Zaha Zorro?

How does one shoot the shit

And salladhor who wanted cersei's cunt

If I ever write a fantasy book I will put in the disclaimer that this is roodypoo free world.

You mean utopia

The neo nazi crowd don't read books.

reminder

LANCEL LANNISTER

Ah, yes! Here it is! The Friendzone meme! The Cuckold meme! Proudly said by a Internet dweeb that has never even touched a woman that wasn't his mother in his life! But hey, at least he was never friendzoned, which is the single worse flaw a man can make!

Such sunless troll convinently forgets that there was a time Jorah was the greatest war hero in all of Westeros. Such happen during the Greyjoy Rebellion, during which he was second breaching the walls of Pyke, and knighted for bravery. Afterwards, he won a tournament against Jaime Lannister himself, and after that had his second marriage to a member of the Hightower house, the most beautiful girl in the continent, who marry him, not for a startegic alliance, but for love. Sure, eventually the marriage ended, and he disgraced himself because of her, but at least he can say he bedded the most beautiful woman in his continent, which 99% of the people that will ever read this will never be able to say so.

Now, it seems that he is making the same mistakes, and only following Daenerys in hopes of bedding her. But such is not the case. He already accepted she will never bed him, but he still thinks of her as the most politically suited candidate for the throne. That is the reason he follows Daenerys now, and has diagraced himself for her. Something you would have noticed if you had actually watched the show.

But no, you see him getting rejected, and think of him only as LE LORD FRIENDZONE WHAT A KEKOLD LOL XD!!!, whitout getting to know his reasons and story, and without admiting how much more of a man he is when next to you. You even think he is the most friendzoned guy in the show, when Littlefinger exists. And yet you pretend to watch the show.

But then, you may have never have touched a woman, sure, but at least you aren't a cuckold like Jorah.

Nice new meme

In every pic I've ever seen, Davos always looks like a real cool guy, someone it'd be fun to hang out with.

This needs a lot of work.

>be Rhaegar
>can have any Dornish princess on your whim to preserve the Targaryen-Dorne alliance
>fuck a 15 yo Stark girl instead for the lulz
>get your chest caved in

Queen of Blood and Seed

Formerly Chuck's.

You just know they fucked.

I only like Liam in this pic. /ourguys/ are in Spain.

Oh shit, I get Monday off guys. How are we all going to watch Sunday's episode? Get liquored up or try to be sober to remember it all? This season is fucking mind-blowing so far.

I love my parents.

Why does this cunt look so anime smug all the time?

Uh I've got some bad news for you user...

you're not funny

well Rhaegar did a lot of things for the lulz

> he spent most of childhood in the library readin books cuz, u know, training at arms sucks. It wasn't interesting for him
> then one day he simply showed up in the yard and told the master-at-arms he wanted to learn the sword

Cuz with a neutral face she's ugly.

Bobby and Lancel are riding in a carriage under moonlight. they stop on the side of trail.
he turn to his King and say:
"one moment, your grace"
"what bloody is it Lancel?"
"your armor doesn't fit, I think you need the breastplate stretcher. I'll walk and go find it."
"your mother was a whore with a fatass. Ill stay here and watch over the wine. there have been news reports of wine being stolen."
"good idea your grace"
"careful, now. careful!"

so Lancel left to get breastplate stretcher. after two hours Bobby say "where's that bloody lannister, he was supposed to be back by now. then the king here a scratching sound at the window and voice say "MORE WINE YOUR GRACE?"

the king doesn't do it and after a while go to sleep. the next morning he wake up and finds Lancel still not there. he gets out to check and WINE BOAR BESSIE NED WHORE

sorry bud we /OFFSEASON/ NOW

what episode are you talkin about dude?

Do you think daily /gots/ will survive until 2019?
i dont

Why are they in Spain?

>You'll never sit around in the sun drinking and laughing with your rich, famous, good looking actor friends

Why live?

>with a neutral face
she's always ugly.

yes because winds will be released in 2018

no, with a smug face, she's smug. that's the point of her always looking smug, to hide her ugly face you simpleton.

im sorry the what now

there must always be a general

The Winds of Winter, the latest installment of the A Song of Ice and Fire novel series from the acclaimed fantasy and sci-fi author George RR Martin.

he wanted to learn as he thought he was the prince that was promised

>tfw carice was supposed to play the role of cersei but she turned it down because of conflicting shooting dates

Don't fall for the old trickeroo. You look at her and think "Damn gurl, I'll love to give you a serving of man gravy across those yorkshire puddings" but then you get her back to the bedroom and she takes her top off, revealing that it has acted as a sort of floodgate to her rolls by containing and shaping them.

Once the floodgate has opened it's already over, the overwhelming stench of cream cheese and mackerel overwhelm your senses and your eyes begin to water. Her big puddings are a thing of the past as the truth is revealed in the dimly lit bedroom, her tits sag down to her belly button and her areolas are like two giant pieces of expired salami.

All you can do is just lay back and hum the opening theme while she slobbers over your cock like a dehydrated horse when it reaches a river.

oh thanks i did not know

>she turned it down because of conflicting shooting dates

happy to help friend

I don't know but finger in the bum is probably happening.

there was a whole entire week with no general this year

Only for whimmin.

He stinks of cigarettes though, only downside

GODS I WAS BIG

who doesn't though

>learn a prophecy first
>then learn fencing
What did he mean by this?

How do you know that? Have you met him?

Hot.

>I must become a warrior to be the prince that was promised

these are some comfy pepes. can i has it?

>Zero cock
>Is pretty good at disguising himself to the point his own family won't even recognize him

So we're all in agreement Theon is going to become another Varys, yes? He seems to be heading that way but it would be interesting how it plays out, unlike Varys I think Theon will have a positive experience with magic and religion considering Theon lost his manhood not that way.

Who will be Theon's Little Finger?

Isaac smokes too.

YOU GOT FAT

Why would King Robert BARATHEON be wearing the house colours of the Lannisters?

if no prophecy about him then why learnin?