TRUMP GENERAL - GOING TO MEXICO TO GET THE MONEY EDITION

>Trump Rally in Everett WA 8/30/16
youtu.be/hWRrmAmi5AM
>Trump on Dori Monson 8/26/16
youtu.be/lo-_bo2zFmc
>Farage on Infowars 8/30/16
youtu.be/OKSyZOB47bo

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
donaldtrump2016online.com/

EVENTS
>Trump at Ride&Roast in IA 8/27/16
youtu.be/6-48dGesVDM
>Trump on On the Record 8/26/16
youtu.be/KxJaOT6jIUk
>Trump Rally in Manchester, NH 8/25/16
youtu.be/JOf7FaZgxG8
>Trump Rally in Jackson, MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/bRxPb7ZmLHw
>Farage speaks at Trump Rally in MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/oj4K9fr_WgY
>Farage backstage 8/24/16
youtu.be/9aXOS8xQUic
>Trump TH on Hannity #2 8/24/16
youtu.be/fM5elUh0Q7U

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on CNN 8/25/16
youtu.be/iQgMZaEVlds
>Trump on Charisma Podcast 8/24/16
cpnshows.com/shows/strangreport
>Trump on WFLA 8/24/16
youtu.be/Bx-8VIZwTD8
>Trump on WPEC 8/24/16
cbs12.com/news/videos/one-on-one-with-donald-trump-08-24-2016
>Trump on WWSB 8/24/16
youtu.be/CEqBXCmJwSs

ENTERTAINMENT
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3dKqX
soros.dcleaks.com
archive.is/KJH4j
archive.is/ggXn1
archive.is/nPP0i
archive.is/QXq0F
archive.is/TwVtw
archive.is/rmqQR
archive.is/RdVrK
archive.is/h7fkk
archive.is/kt9ny
archive.is/y09FO
archive.is/Lqgsv
archive.is/kHiRK
archive.is/cjADc
archive.is/pW1iw
ghostbin.com/paste/hst7s
pastebin.com/nygxu29R
youtube.com/watch?v=O8H1vt9tccI
youtube.com/watch?v=qzBfwAkrHL8
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg!o0Uk3KTJ
infostormer.com/wednesday-god-emperor-donald-trump-to-travel-to-mexico-city-for-discussions-with-beaner-king/
patriotrising.com/2016/08/30/homeland-security-take-charge-elections-getting-set-rig/
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/770752265552531456
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Leaked Soros Document Calls For Regulating Internet To Favor 'Open Society' Supporters
archive.is/3dKqX

>Soros Leaks is back
soros.dcleaks.com

>Leaked Memo Exposes George Soros' Plan To Overthrow Putin & Destabilise Russia
archive.is/KJH4j

>Wikileaks about to release 'significant' and 'unexpected' from Clinton's election campaign
archive.is/ggXn1

>Soros was directly instructing Clinton on what to do as Secretary State
archive.is/nPP0i

>DNC Clinton Campaign Accepting ‘Pay for Play’ Cash
archive.is/QXq0F

>Leak: George Soros' foundation tried to influence the Supreme Court justices on immigration case
archive.is/TwVtw

>Leak: George Soros Lobbied Obama To Accept 100,000 Refugees Per Year — and Succeeded
archive.is/rmqQR

>Top DNC Official Wanted to Use Bernie Sanders’s Religious Beliefs Against Him
archive.is/RdVrK

>Clinton's State Dept advisors contacted NFL chief to ask for help over her "cracked head"
archive.is/h7fkk

>Rockefellers own the Zika Virus patent
archive.is/kt9ny

>Pro-Hillary PAC Spending $1 Million to Hire Online Trolls
archive.is/y09FO
>$6 Million now
archive.is/Lqgsv

>Soros, Alarmed by Trump, Pours Money into 2016 Race
archive.is/kHiRK

>Moveon.Org raising funds from Trump protests, warns more disruptions to come
archive.is/cjADc

>Soros Open Society Seeks to Reshape Census, Electoral Districts
archive.is/pW1iw

>More about George Soros, what he does besides control Hillary
ghostbin.com/paste/hst7s

>See more of Clintons, Soros, and the World Elites' global money laundering operation:
>/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General thread

>mfw Trump comes back from Mexico with a check for the first wall payment

>Trump is now ahead in the polls
>lets start looking at subsets of polls

there you go, updated your OPs accordingly
it's realy simple, use the pastebin
pastebin.com/nygxu29R

Fresh OC from the Everett rally:

youtube.com/watch?v=O8H1vt9tccI

What did maki said?

Why do we tolerate the link??

wew

I am genuinely fucking nervous today for Trump

How can you guys even survive?

So why is Mika so butthurt today? What has Trump done to hurt her feefees?

Muslim here, with a message for you islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

see idgaf what you do about the link, just try to keep the rest of the OP intact

is there any way we can trick the liberals to look even more stupid? I don't know if it would help us, but it would be entertaining

I really don't see the point of constantly comparing Trump's campaign progress with that of Romney or McCain's unsuccessful campaigns.
>McCain had a much larger percentage of women at this point
Yeah, and then he lost the fucking election. Why would Trump follow the path of a loser?

Seriously all morning Joe does is talk about Trump... like... the whole show.

I can't until Trump wins. I want to see Mika's face.

He didn't give her the d and she knows she's never getting it.

>Jeff Sessions with Trump to Mexico
Trump's gonna be daijobu

also what's the spics version of pic related

I hope Trump remains safe. He is planning going to Mexico AND Detroit? Is he wanting someone to try to assassinate him?
Stay safe, God Emperor.

reminder that Trump is a time traveler

@87207898
(you)

some people still dont get that this movement is unlike anything that's ever happened in American politics

What can we do to prevent illegal chemicals being used to wipe government affiliated email servers guys?

I really hope his security game is on point the new few days

Yep, none if it is your fault, it's all somebody else's fault.

Have fun with your childishness, the rest of the world will keep progressing while you keep killing each other.

he's showing the people (and the world) the size of his balls

10 FEET TALLER

>Joe literally butthurt that he's a failed congressman that did nothing during his tenure

Maga!

>MJ this assblasted

J U S T
U
S
T

why do you guys still watch morning cuck? this is god awful

HEY GUYS

Please help me and keep /cfg/ bumped. We're on the same page, work on the same thing

Thanks

He did kill his female intern

If you watch this show on mute it's actually pretty good. Mika cute.

Holy shit Mika's going to die from butthurt

AROUND SPICS, EXPECT TRICKS

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2016!

Is this the end of Drumpf's campaign??

Today is the day he flips once and for all on the wall and immigration.

it's not going to be any different from any other day.

he's going to flip, but then angrily deny he flipped, and call anyone who says he flipped a loser.

he's literally basic as fuck.

this, how many people you personally know have gotten away with literally murder?

He's going to get culturally enriched in Mexico

Horsey got redpilled ?

Increasingly... Nervous?

Calling Clinton a bigot did that. I don't think any of the other Republican candidates would have called her out on it.
We can only hope, pham. I do think that a attempt on him would win him the election though but it is to risky to try! The Emperor must live!

Confession: I was on the fence about Trump and considered voting for Johnson, but Trump's reaction to the Dwyane Wade saga was key.

The media was embarrassed by Wade for telling the truth about black on black crime, and Trump said what everyone was thinking and caught a load of heat for it.

Then it dawned on me that Trump has been doing this all along -- saying what everyone else is afraid to say, even though it's true. Now he's gonna go down and get in Mexico's face about reality.

I can see why the media hates him. He is a dose of reality int he face of systemic bullshit.

Has Enrique Peña Nieto disavowed Vicente Fox yet?

And yet he's still winning and has huge global support

Fuck you, you fucking shill cunt.

>Trump is going to Mexico today to negotiate a deal for the wall
>not even president yet

top fucking kek

This is great

Holy shit.
I don't even know where to start making fun of you. This is like when an elite hitter gets a fat BP fastball and he panics because he doesn't expect it.
Did you even read the post? Is your reading comprehension the lowest level possible? Clinically Retarded? Autistic? Drunk? Vision Impaired? Trolling? TDK? Distracted by your own small penis?
I am at a loss. It's like you read the first word of my post, made up your own idea of what the post was going to be, and then just posted what ever shit came out of your ass first. HURR. HURR. DURR.

You should stop posting. Forever. Turn off your computer, unplug it forever, and just walk away. Just walk away.

Dumbest post I've read all year. By far. I honestly believe you don't deserve to breathe anymore. You should be locked in a room, and hooked up to an oxygen machine. Except this machine hold out, giving you no oxygen until the last possible second and you wail and gasp in pain, and gives you a tiny amount, before starting the torturous process all over again. Don't worry, it won't affect your brain like it would normal people who aren't fucking retarded.

Please do us all a favor and take a knife or pen, whatever you can find with a point, and push it up into your jugular vein. You need to stick that so far into your neck that it comes out the top of your head. You are the stupidest fucking moronic retard I've ever seen post on here and the world would be a better place if you weren't in it. I wish I could go back in time and abort you by finding your mother and kicking her down the stairs, stomping on her stomach and making her drink bleach. Never, ever post here again you stupid cunt muscle.

potverdikkie.

Dat het is altijd een ander, nooit ik sentiment moet echt deaud.

Vooral je kop in 't zand steken, vooral zo doorgaan.
Je loopt vanzelf tegen de lamp, en zodra je dat eindelijk doet, zal je spijt hebben dat je niet eerder wakker geworden was.

Donald "Amnesty" Trump
Donald "Yes, Mr. Schecklestein" Trump

Bernout refugees on literal suicide watch.

When will they learn?

>Muslims dindu nuffin

add my blogs too please

>Trump has to embargo announcement of his trip to Mexico until one day before

Does nobody realise the significance of this? Nobody's picked up on it in the media

They do the same thing to trips to Iraq, Afghanistan and other war zones

Why? So enemy troops don't have enough time to plan to try and kill the high profile visiting target

Trump literally has to treat Mexico like it's a war zone

Yeah, all thanks to Shillary and Obongo.

This is why we vote Trump.

Dunno, but old classmates back in highschool has political family members that actually warlords and most likely ordered to kill people.

>what a fucking waste

True that

You're absolutely right on all of these points.
Yet you fail to realize that Muslims are raping children in Britain and butchering priests in France.

Mexico IS a war zone.

BOOM BABY!

They need to see the light and glory of Trump.

>taking 11 million people out of the economy will surely cause another recession

The illegal immigrant population is too big to fail!

Mexico IS a war zone, my dude.

Well, John McCain and Speaker Cuckboy got reelected so there's some pain our our side, too. Then again, we won the ultimate battle so it's completely different.

Those tears taste pretty sweet. I wonder if they'll ever see that they bought into a complete fake and cuck.

Trump has been acting like the President for a while now. He visited the floods, the riots, constantly making statements about global happenings. He's got the role down.

they STILL shill Egg Mcmuffin

I would happily take a recession to remove them.

Has anyone here read Harambe Mindset? Is it any good?

when exactly is the immigration speech?

youtube.com/watch?v=qzBfwAkrHL8

please add my blog trump.tumblr.com

>our revolution

holy fuck that old jew really convinced these people he was going to change the world. God millennials are fucking dumb

australia please, you're losing your edge.

tonight at like 9 or 10 EST

One truthbomb after another, correct. Good to hear.

What did Wade say that stuck it to the media?

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg!o0Uk3KTJ

you can find it here, if you aren't a neet cuckboy that doesn't lift it's not worth the buy

Gonna laugh when Mexican President embarasses Trump in a very humiliating fashion.

Yes

>he's literally basic as fuck
I know you're some faggot from Rebbit but if you actually communicate like that you should seriously kill yourself

Many thanks.

Poor asshole couldn't make it two words into his rant without spaghetti-ing.

Yep, that's why we're voting for Trump, to end """"Nation Building"""" and let all of you deal with your own problems from now on.

>Love Bernie, always will

it's like a cult. No matter what he does and how hard he fucks them up the ass, they still believe his jew lies about a revolution

Wednesday: GOD EMPEROR Donald Trump To Travel To Mexico City For Discussions With Beaner King

infostormer.com/wednesday-god-emperor-donald-trump-to-travel-to-mexico-city-for-discussions-with-beaner-king/

>generic ISIS leader killed

WHO CARES

They kill one every week and ISIS is still a huge problem. New ISIS members love to get promoted on the spot like this.

So is it just me or does McCain's win stink of election fraud?
I just can't believe these RINOs are pulling enough votes.

HOMELAND SECURITY TO TAKE CHARGE OF ELECTIONS (Getting set up for the rig?)

patriotrising.com/2016/08/30/homeland-security-take-charge-elections-getting-set-rig/

was it electronic or paper ballot?

stop posting CIA-funded controlled oposition

Incumbency is extremely powerful, but it's how the Rs will keep a majority this year, so we have to bear with it.

AHHHHH HELP. I FEEL REALLY FUCKING SICK.

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/770752265552531456

Adds more to the propoganda that Obama is beating ISIS

He's not ahead yet. In most, he's tied at best. The LA times poll is the only exception where he's ahead.

>LOVE BERNIE, STILL DO
These people are incredible, never date an ex-Bernout because of how obsessive they are. Literally fucking insane

>tfw there won't be any more "POST REDDIT TEARS" threads anymore because Bernie is dead and gone

I'll post whatever I want Romania.