Wow really makes your neural connections become active

wow really makes your neural connections become active

> BBC Talkback

Okay...one of these countries is gonna have to change something.

The Queen actually loves eugenics.

cheeky cunt I like him

>why is a white family white?

Then why did she marry a Greek?

he has a point. how many generations until a british royal decides to get BLACKED?

lol mfw they force Harry to marry a nigger

She didn't marry some random Greek selling cabbage on the street corner, she married someone whose lineage could be traced back hundreds of years.

I can't wait to see the day when the british prince gets cucked by some Tyrone and has to raise a black child because of diversity quotas. You know this day will come, bongs.

I find that Prince George must have black wife.

lmao, "dont talk to me or my WIFE'S SON ever again."

Stop projecting your cuck fetishes you developed from experiences with germans and russians on us.

someone tried it once and pic related is the result. crashed the rolls with no survivors

my neurons feel like they just ran the boston marathon

lol
easy Burgerman, "BBC" means "British Broadcasting Corporation" in Britain.

>that level of denial

Noice.

WE

Reminder that the British royals are direct descendants of the prophet Muhammad.

it never ceases to amaze me how much liberals hate their own country and want nothing more than to import foreign people and foreign culture in every single nook and cranny they can find

good moral values
work ethic
sense of responsibility to self, family, community, country, humankind, the animal kingdom, and the universe
unceasing need to make everything better
sense of humour
reason
scientific method

>family of aristocrats doesn't habe much in common with the common people

Gee wiz, Billy, it's almost like there's a reason why real countries became republics.

Go get partitioned again cuck.

Behold the dubs of teenage angst

>forcing diversity on one of the worlds most elite families

It's about as likely as having a black Rockefeller

Nobody gives a fuck about Switzerland

>teenage angst
Coming from the cuck fetishist promoting Tyrone in the royal family.

Just face it, deep down you have a desire to be spit-roasted by Hans and Ivan.

>yfw Harry is forced into an arranged marriage with a fat, black, mtf trans

What's the problem, it's not like said trannys genes will be passed on :^)

>Race mixing is common

|
|

The """Greek""" royal family was German/Danish

I'm just stating the obvious, it's your society that promotes degeneracy.

They already let in a total commoner, pic related. It's a slippery slope from there.

Jesus fucking Christ. Do they want to do to real life what they did to the movies? Just replace actual white people with actual black people.

Let's just reassign the royal family to carefully selected poc and don't say anything about how weird that is or you're "rasiss"

He will have to impregnate a Paki woman and pay child support. Because muh common people.

>Why are the rothschilds so 'white'?
>Why are the rockefellers so 'white'?
>Why are the soros-es so 'white'?

We could go on.

but I though blackies were all kings and queens already?

That's like saying Cecil Rhodes was an African.

WUZ

No, they wuz kangs. Back in 800AD or something. That's why it's called the dark ages.

Wasn't there already a black Rothschild?

Does he know how monarchies work?

>let's take our country back
they said. Bullshit, anglos are inherently cuck and there's nothing you can do with it.

Fucking lol how are Australians this fucking funny so consistently

So this show will be 20 seconds long right?

Also, am I racist because I'm white and my family is white?

>Jesus fucking Christ
Stop saying that name at all, ever. Stamp it out.

You need to do something about that Sweden. Now you have so many melanin enriched residents. Perhaps they could adopt a few.

Why aren't there any blonds. In the Swedish royal family.

They might quietly arrange for one of their brood to mix with one of the dark races for "publicity", but you can bet that centuries of selective breeding for intelligence is not going to be thrown out in the name of "peace and equality"

Only if you make up some parentage.

they're not swedish, but decendants from musky mediteranians.

We never had a revolution, we probably would if they didn't fill us up with terrible sand people and niggers.

Jesus Fucking Christ

>jews
>white

maybe change the fact that in your country bbc means big black cock you fucking degenerate lard cùck

The UK isn't even that "ethnically diverse" outside of London. These people think nobody should be White anymore.

Because race mixing is meant for the lower classes, not for the master classes.

That BBC idiot probably know this but doesn't dare suggest that Diversity equals Cheap Labor.

To protect the cheap laborers, race mixing and hate crime laws must be forced on the groups of people whom the cheap laborers live among.

Race mixing isn't a benefit you twit, it's a detriment. Why do you really think the royals don't do it? Why do you think you have no right to resist it?

My brain hurts...

the eternal bbc

>mountain jewland
>real country

KANGZ

>Republic
>Real government
Good goy.