It's the woman's fault for being raped by refugees

>it's the woman's fault for being raped by refugees

SWEDEN YES!

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=ru&rurl=translate.google.ru&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.metro.se/kolumner/till-svar-kallas-jag-lilla-lisa/EVHlct!92JgL44YdAhZY/&usg=ALkJrhjvg5BvXLIx3XYbdeqsEXC9_A7C2w
kristianstadsbladet.se/ledare/dela-inte-upp-skolbarn-efter-kon/
friatider.se/inte-sa-konstigt-att-invandrare-valdtar
barritrad.com/swedish-feminists-please-dont-protect-us-get-raped-immigrants/
blazingcatfur.ca/2014/12/09/swedes-do-not-deserve-to-have-it-better-than-refugees-claims-woman-who-says-its-racist-to-deport-rapists/
metro.se/kolumner/till-svar-kallas-jag-lilla-lisa/EVHlct!92JgL44YdAhZY/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2099449/Are-human-beings-hard-wired-different-races-attractive-Study-finds-white-people-rate-white-partners-SECOND.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11902296/Second-German-woman-evicted-from-her-home-to-make-way-for-refugees.html
thelocal.se/20150903/five-ways-to-help-refugees-if-you-live-in-sweden
zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-31/there-are-no-more-hotel-beds-all-swedens-tourism-industry-collapses-resorts-become-r
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/09/swedes-houses-migrants-protest/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/sweden/12162814/Sweden-turns-to-Caribbean-cruise-ship-to-house-refugees.html
translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.friatider.se/inte-sa-konstigt-att-invandrare-valdtar&usg=ALkJrhhqKMS01kl3PRqd92uQhBQ3ThH6gA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It hurts to live.

It's difficult to comprehend the mindset

Nothing surprises me anymore

The nigger needs to be executed publicly, not deported. Raping legal citizens of a country that is hosting you as a refugee is one of the highest offenses. And that coal burning rape apologists needs to be sent to whatever country the nigger came from and not allowed back.

I'm convinced that the only reason women are okay with this is because they're tired of the average Swedish beta male and they feel the need to import real men into the country

What they clumsily try to hide is the fact that europ simply lack any capacity to expel or imprison anyone. I mean literally zero prison space and lack of street patrol men to apprehend anyone. The idea behind europ is that people will be too busy consuming to do anything. You can wear a swastika and shout heil hitler all day in berlin, the worst that will happen is that they will imprison you for a week or two. Just stay away from right-wing "leaders" who are all moles for government.

I know a literally red-pilled guy who lives in france and has a long feud with french "justice" over property which was allegedly burned by french police as revenge for not working for them. He once went into toilet and actually met the soros. Then he had an accidental thought of strangling him and thought of how much he will get sentenced for that. Turns out he would probably get paroled in 5 years or so. Meanwhile soros noticed he is being watched strangely and ran away.

You can do anything in europe. ANYTHING, you hear?

These women have rapes fantasies I swear.

A white guy with assburgers should try this legal defense next time some lolcow screams that he raped her.

>"I'm emotionally disabled and therefore cannot be held responsible for OOGA BOOGA WHERE ALL DA WHITE WIMMIN AT FICKI FICKI CHEEKI BREEKI"

post link or fake and gay

those feelz when satire is satire no longer. oy vey indeed

Opened the site and couldn't find the English version.

Post the link

I know story from dude who works in UK. He works with polish on some fish factory or something. They have some brits who mostly do nothing and just collect paychecks. One of them is actually mentally retarded. He fucks minors on monthly basis openly and gets nothing because of his condition. He just says he is too retarded to realize they are minors. Meanwhile others told me those minors will sleep with a hobo for a can of beer.

Shitskins rape women

>it's okay for them to rape, they are poor victims of oppression, we shouldn't be racist by deporting them

White man look at a woman and try to smile

>YOU FUCKING WHITE MALE!!!! STOP OPPRESSING ME YOU PATHRIARCHAL SHITLORD!!!! DIE CIS SCUM

kek

disgusted as I am, I could never hate Europeans as much as they hate themselves.

I think this is what happens when the men of your own race are no longer men.

You long to be raped by men of another race.

I don't understand how people can think like this. All this shit makes me depressed.

Reminder that nordics are the airhead blonde bimbos of races, completely retarded

>60%

"Mexican" President

>2012

And you're finding out now already?

Without a man to contradict, feminists completely lose track of what they were saying.

Because lefts are social racists, if it doesn't' happen in their circle of upper middle class its completely okay.

Its the 40% you're interested in though isnt it cuck

god you are retards. if there is no link, shit is fake. you believe every shitty jpg you see and call yourself redpilled.

> Oh look at this poor, damaged, 28 year old man who is anally raping me after breaking my jaw with his fists. We can help him. He will be a lawyer one day. We need more of this!

I thought Cuckden was a Feminist Matriarchy?

Why the fuck are they bashing the woman here?

we're more segregated than you think and it varies a great deal by state, most of which are larger than your country.

niggers mostly live in their shitholes and stay there.

insanity reaching critical mass

So everything is rape except when it's actual rape

Here is your link you dumbass retarded shit

translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=ru&rurl=translate.google.ru&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.metro.se/kolumner/till-svar-kallas-jag-lilla-lisa/EVHlct!92JgL44YdAhZY/&usg=ALkJrhjvg5BvXLIx3XYbdeqsEXC9_A7C2w

> This was the country that won the Thirty Years War
> They called its king the Lion of the North
> It was the great power of Northern Europe through the 1600s
> Now it's people literally write apologias for their own literal rapists
I'm not European or Japanese but this article makes me want to seppuku

>2012
>tabloid
>"quoting" some leftist

sage

Our niggers all live in South London. And our Sandshits all live in Tower Hamlets, Birmingham and Bradford.

Ignore divide and conquer posts. We're all fucked atm.

4 years later she is questioning why muslim faith schools have sex segregation and kids in veils.
kristianstadsbladet.se/ledare/dela-inte-upp-skolbarn-efter-kon/
why is this psychotic bitch still employed in journalism?

It's always your fault if you don't do anything when it's 100% not your fault. They see an idiot, they use idiot. Protest and protest and protest...if you want justice.

They had an openly lesbian queen who wrote letters discussing her partners to european monarchs just about that 30 years war period.

not the same as the op article you fucking mongoloid. just one paragraph is. there is nothing about rape. it's about people not wanting immigrants because they put down house prices or some shit.

She should be raped by refugees a couple of times,
if she still feels the same way shoot her

Same in Europe
Don't pretend you are not cucked.

Can you just shut up you dumb fuck

Sweden Number 1 Cuck!!!!

barritrad.com/swedish-feminists-please-dont-protect-us-get-raped-immigrants/

blazingcatfur.ca/2014/12/09/swedes-do-not-deserve-to-have-it-better-than-refugees-claims-woman-who-says-its-racist-to-deport-rapists/

I let you in on a little secret. Women crave violent sex.
Feminism was just a bunch of bipolar whores trying to get fucked into submission. They never expected any man to take their demands seriously. All they wanted was a good beating and fucking.
Next time you see some dumb whore making absurd claims remember she is dripping wet because all she can really think of is a strong man fucking her to pieces.
They dont expect you to actually follow through and take her seriously.
Thats why male feminist betas never get laid for example.
I have fucked so many feminist leftist chicks simply by flaunting the fact that I think feminism is bullshit.
They get turned on by that.

Thats the biggest red pill about women. They use language in a different, non literal way. They say something, not because they mean it but because they wish for a certain reaction.

>you will never beat the shit out of Lisa Magnusson
>you will never be able to play the "emotionally distressed" card

why live senpaitachis

This. They just want a strong man to ravage them. They will import one if need be.

What prevents you from beating the shit out of your local leftists? They are all the same.

He should be executed, not expelled.

Never thought of it, but its a good idea. brb mr.Ivan

its translated, the english in the OP picture is clumsy

Women are making excuses for these aggressive niggers because the white men around them have become giant cocksucking faggots. If the men would stand up and outcast the coal burners and fuck some white women then you wouldn't see this.

Men forgot how to keep their women in line.

>published 6 years ago

Probably true. I don't think refugees can rape. Most of the Swedish and German women probably lust for the superior BBC

Its a ruse swedish women are fucking sluts they welcome the rape as young as 13.

Do you understand my shame for my fellow countrymen? Most of them are so brainwashed by this bizarre PC-culture that they are nothing more than mindless drones doin the bidding of their new found gods. They think that they are so good people for turning their backs on Sweden, and her sons and daughters. If someone dares to question this sickly narrative, they are silenced by the dumb masses. These people are cowards and fools, and deserve not the beauty of Sweden. Gustavus Adolphus II would be so ashamed...

It really does..

Even on reddit, somone made a post on the r/sex sub about how weird it was that his girlfriend liked being held down and fucked in her sleep without permission. You could feel the damp panties of the female posters through their replies. They were all talking now about how hot it was. Literal rape, and they were all okay with it.

Cut the tongue in cheek shit. My point stands that if men stood up the violent niggers wouldn't be there in the first place

you fucking cuckazoidic amoeba

original article
metro.se/kolumner/till-svar-kallas-jag-lilla-lisa/EVHlct!92JgL44YdAhZY/

original text
"Jag skriver inte i kommentarsfältet om hur det kanske inte är så konstigt att någon som flytt undan våld och tortyr själv är känslomässigt invalidiserad och beter sig illa, och att inget blir bättre av att Sverige (som alltså skall föreställa ett fredligt och fint land) gör det till offentlig policy att riva upp permanenta uppehållstillstånd och sända folk i döden."

google translate
"I do not write in the comment field on how it might not be surprising that someone who fled the violence and torture itself is emotionally crippled and behave badly, and that nothing gets better of Sweden (which therefore must imagine a peaceful and nice country) do it public policy to tear up permanent residence permit and send people to their death."

critique article on original article

whats clumsy about the English? its not out of context, its her view

It's been proven that white women find black guys the most sexually attractive.

Yeah, I noticed, but I thought the site had a poorly translated English version. Are you saying OP actually typed it in paint or photoshop to make it look like the actual article? Jesus. At least he has commitment to the board.

This

Cuck

Source cucko
How can anyone find those shit flinging apes attractive? I guess it's been beaten Ito their heads.

so much this. Anyone that actually believes the -words- women say is a fucking retard; they don't even know or remember what they say, even the entirety of their memory stores only how they felt about an event, a conversation, or so on. They won't remember the shit they SAID, they'lll remember the message they feel to have communicated

>dat image

>tfw the only ex-girlfriend I ever cared for
>bored one night, wonder what she is up to
>married with kids and to an uglier guy that makes less money from what I could ascertain
>meanwhile making spaghetti and 1am even though I need to go to the office in the morning

I am clearly fucking up somewhere.

i don't care if this particular article is real or not because the sentiment is real enough in many of the rapefugee welcome women.

I hope they get raped and they have an instant of regret and redpill before being strangled to death by mehmet, ahmed, habib, and khalfani

HORI SHET user...

I thought that that was just me thinking about this

Your ex is miserable and is almost certainly considering fucking other men. Something like 60% of married women cheat on their husbands at least once

>March 21, 2012

it's probably automatic translation feature of the browser, then screenshot

>admit to cheating on their husbands at least once*
fixed it for you.

"The scientists discovered that white men prefer the facial features of Asian women while white women go for the faces of black men."
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2099449/Are-human-beings-hard-wired-different-races-attractive-Study-finds-white-people-rate-white-partners-SECOND.html

Dang, pretty good for automatic translation.

OP, what plugin you usin nigga?

This
Women love getting choked, hair pulled, and all around fucked hard

Literally Sup Forums-tier bait article
>no link on actual research
>dailyfail

Yeah if she married down you are not missing out

Facial features =/= men

Well it is.

>dumbass retarded shit
whoah, calm down Ivan.

It's only a very small minority in Sweden who actually thinks like this. The culturalmarxist elite of Sweden who controls the media resides in Stockholm were everyone are whores and fags incompatible of a monogamous relationship for less then a month.

I am so sick of these people

How long till the public are lynching journalists in the streets?

I mean victims are being called racists FFS. Whats next? Making people give their homes over to refugees?

>implying this hasn't already happened in Sweden

I have a boner now.
I've only had two gfs, but that seems to be true.
They love it rough, and it can spiral further.
There are things that hurt women, but once you get into fucking them
they really enjoy things that they would otherwise state that they detest
such as having their breasts squeezed, their arms and hair to be pulled.

Pace is the trick though. If you rush into the rough stuff too quickly you'll send them running.

>March 2012

They should expell that bitch along with them. Would solve problems really fast.

>implying that posting news from 4 years ago isnt just blatant propaganda attempts
>implying she wasnt ridiculed for this

The average Swede wants nothing to do with people like that.

Actually if they just expelled everyone who defends the expelled, sweden would have actually removed the root of their problem.. The idiots who let these clowns in in the first place.

>Making people give their homes over to refugees?
Bless, you don't know

>telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11902296/Second-German-woman-evicted-from-her-home-to-make-way-for-refugees.html
>thelocal.se/20150903/five-ways-to-help-refugees-if-you-live-in-sweden
>zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-31/there-are-no-more-hotel-beds-all-swedens-tourism-industry-collapses-resorts-become-r
>breitbart.com/london/2016/08/09/swedes-houses-migrants-protest/

Love this one about the cruise ship the tax payers are footing the bill for
>telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/sweden/12162814/Sweden-turns-to-Caribbean-cruise-ship-to-house-refugees.html

translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.friatider.se/inte-sa-konstigt-att-invandrare-valdtar&usg=ALkJrhhqKMS01kl3PRqd92uQhBQ3ThH6gA

we're not paying shit for that cruise ship btw. the norwegian owners of the cruise ship bought it on their own and then failed to actually get a contract with migration services

I fucking loathe people like you that feel the need to respond to every post you autistic motherfucker

At least. I have hope for Sweden that it will make it through, somehow.

It seems like the migration problem in Sweden is really caused by naive people in the suburbs who don't know any better (and don't have to deal with migrants at all) and the blatant profiteering that private entities can make by providing accommodation and services for refugees (I mean through govt contracts).

She's a radical feminist being quoted by an anti-immigrant, anti-feminist news site in 2012. What she actually said
>Jag skriver inte i kommentarsfältet om hur det kanske inte är så konstigt att någon som flytt undan våld och tortyr själv är känslomässigt invalidiserad och beter sig illa
>I don't write in the comment field that it may not be so strange that someone who has fled from violence and torture is emotionally disabled and acts poorly
Lisa Magnusson is a fucking idiot, but friatider is a completely unreliable news source

But yeah, sweden yes i guess

this,
as long as we have traitors, this will never end.