How did people you went to school with turn out?

How did people you went to school with turn out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CKEiUURUVR8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't know don't care

>Implying I have friends or keep up with a single acquaintance I have ever had in the past.

What, do you think im some sort of loser?

That's a lot of people.

But for the most part they're either working dead end jobs back home or they fell for the college meme and are now in debt and can't find a job which their magic degree promised them.

I'm only 23 so for the most part everybody is still lost

most of them either fuged up their lifes or moved the hell away from Sweden

Drug addicts, in prison, couple ones in shitty jobs, at least one died

>go to school in Canada
>classmates berate me for not getting a drivers license
>berate me for not getting a car
>cool prettyboy kids get tons of pussy
>attractive girls reject me

>4 years later

>not tied down to house, wife, car or kids, unlike plenty of former classmates
>move to the UK because I have a fuckton of money in the bank
>walk everywhere, eat healthy, go to gym
>take weekend trips to europe to see it before it becomes New Mecca
>look up prettyboy coolguys from high school, they're all losers who have awful, mundane lives
>look up attractive girls who rejected me, they're all either single mothers, lonely cat ladies or racking up immense student debt

Feels VERY good and I feel very fulfilled

>being this bitter

Mostly the same as me with some minor differences
Some went completely mad and isolated, never see them, few became really successful

The Valedictorian seems to be doing well, graduated from McGill and has a good job, although he was from a rich family.

Everybody else is meh.

Dead from drug od's or suicide.

Op went to school with devin booker?

>move to the UK
Why would you do that?

>>look up attractive girls who rejected me

my high school oneitis is a fat tumblr feminist who married some fat beta who's 6 inches shorter than her.

Feels fukin amazing man

lmao sure thing, faggot

>thinking these two lifestyles are mutually exclusive

Congrats on cucking yourself you fucking idiot.

>>take weekend trips to europe to see it before it becomes New Mecca

MGTOW am i right XDXDXDDXD

ITT: the unfulfilled

>Nerd/band geek in high school.
>Part animal, loser wastoid in college
>Six figure cushy job with lunch breaks at the Y

Feels good to have not peaked in high school.

you need to learn to drive at least though faggot.

Anyone who posts on pol is unfulfilled desu, leave them alone cuck.

>When Larping goes too far
Seriously m8, we all know that in the rea world Chads are the ones who are successful in life. The nerd becoming a CEO meme is just that, a meme.

My best friend, who I thought was normal, turned into a flaming homosexual in college. I haven't spoken to him in seven years. Wish it hasn't happened.

>carcuck needs to rationalize his bad decision by telling everyone they NEED to learn how to drive

Hasn't stopped me from travelling pal :^)

Maybe in Denmark, not in my hometown though

one of them got engaged the year after school finished, I don't think they're married yet
I know of at least 3 people in my class who have babies now

Two ended up like this. The rest are junkies or stuck with dead-end jobs.

This one guy drowned
Another died huffing gas
Steve became a heroin addict
So did Mike
I heard Kelly went on the game and Sarah (the ginger one) had three kids before she was 21
Christian is now supervisor in a call centre
I guess he made it

Fat. Fuck them. Made my life hell. One of them died. Need to find his gravestone and lay a hot shit on it now that I think about it.

Nothing too crazy. A couple single moms who post constantly a out their kids. A lot of white people getting married which is nice to see. This one douchebag who once made fun of me for not having sex at age 12 did a ton of drugs and died under mysterious circumstances involving getting hit by a car.

that'd be awesome
I thoroughly encourage you to follow this dream, user.

>99

Kek approves. Praise Kek. Kek is real!

Dead end jobs. Dead end jobs, everywhere.

I deleted my Facebook years ago after graduating in 2011. I logged in out of absolute boredom 2 months ago and it was pretty crazy. But not necessarily unexpected.

All the richer kids? Well, there parents wanted the money and were adamant on them being out by the age of 18. All still did fast food, landscaping, stockers, janitors, etc. and other blue collar jobs. Which isn't bad, I'm glad they have jobs. It's just the kind of jobs they have to do that humbled them.

And all of those with these massive sports scholarships? Blew them. Every. Single. One.

One really mega bitch named Tori who was hot shit and played volleyball is now a janitor at the hospital I work at. I'm not bitter, she was never rude to me. But seeing her literally cleaning shit was hilarious. She very adamantly ignores me, which I don't mind.

Another, Kylie who was hot shit for her looks (9/10 in high school) looks very very homely nowadays and is working as a transporter -- a job usually given to high school guys. She lasted 7 months and quit for some other dead end job as a waitress.

I'm a PT. When I run into many of these people, they make it sound like "oh well, you were always gonna b like a doctor, lmao" (I'm a Physical Therapist).

Like my schooling and hard work was given to me, hahahah. But it's that mentality that traps them.

The story goes on. It's great.
So for any high school fags and underageb&s here -- hold out! Graduate. Jump IMMEDIATELY into college, university or trade school. Do not wait. A majority of those I talked about waited and never got back into school because it intimidated them. Get into school. Make the grade and focus on getting the fuck out. Get out. Get your career started. Don't pay into the university Jew.

What's cushy to you?

Well the Chads are chadding it up, med school, still traveling around Europe with daddy's cash, partying, fucking etc.

The women are slowly deteriorating though.

3 of the girls had babies with black men. All 3 are single moms now.

One guy was culturally enriched and was shot.

The rest are unemployed or doing some social bullshit degree on university.

I live with my parents and I'm 28.

No one I went to school with turned out alright.

Also, lots of single mothers and people tied down with kids.

All the people who made teacher's lives Hell in high school are in jail, prison or killed themselves.

Drug overdoses and suicide.

Dishonorable military discharges.

I can keep going.

I don't know, I haven't talked to most of them in over 7 years

Oops, I said I'm a PT twice. Sorry, I've just gotten up for the day and I'm still groggy.

I hope they all fucking died xoxo

I don't mind the sun sometimes, the images it shows
I can taste you on my lips and smell you in my clothes
Cinnamon and sugary and softly spoken lies
You never know just how you look through other people's eyes…

r u a mem lad

Went to shit high school, so most of them Whores, Housewives, Drug addicts, Unemployed losers...

/thread.

I want to do this next year, but get a job.

wow I thought your post was kinda for a laff but ur really upset about not being able to drive a car aren't you:?

Song related
youtu.be/CKEiUURUVR8

I went to a top 10 stem school in the country.

Some of them went to Oxford and now work for the U.S. government in health advisory roles. Some became heart surgeons, some pharmacists, some professors, some small business owners, but most followed the STEM meme and are now in engineering. I myself am an aerospace engineer.

Of course there were a few that got arrested, and many of them just have your typical jobs. But based upon what I've seen from other schools in the area it's a massive step up.

Hell the biggest school district in our area only graduates 60% of its freshman class.

You'll never guess what demographic makes up the bulk of their enrollment.

Not sure completely, but from what ive seen, some are fell for the college meme and make posts about how the debt is finally reaching to them and theyre unsure if they can pay it off in a reasonable time, the whores had single moms or are in terrible marriages, and so on.

Ironically enough, the kids from the anime club (fuck you it was all i had for a while), those in simple retail jobs, or the unemployed possible neets seem to be the happiest. Ive been recently talking to the absolute most wonderful, adorable, sweet girl that i used to hang out with in high school. She ended up exactly as i predicted, an anime watching stinky neet, but shes still as friendly, fun, and cute as she was years ago. If i wasnt a fuckup myself and had something to offer, i would ask her out and maybe marry her down the line.

average

oy m8 can i have the "things" meal with a side of "that didn't happen" for 4.99£ please

fuck cars

Dead end jobs, married, and living a simple life. The cool kids are split between restaurant workers and people obsessed in crystals for their spiritual healing properties...

I'm coming off a two year americorp term, looking for a good job this November and saving for grad school to continue my science degree.

Comfy as hell because I'm muscular, in good health, have my family close, just need a new job for retirement saving and gf spending.

One of my old friends is in prison for gang related crimes, he's mexican.
Whaddaya goin' do.

instead of being negative like everyone else here let me tell you a positive story

there was this one blonde fat annoying unpopular girl who almost dropped out

I recently saw her again. she wore a suit, was fit and had a short haircut, jumped from 3/10 to 8/10. at first I did not even recognize her, only after she called me. she became a very cheerful and great person. I was impressed

then there is this other girl. had to repeat class and then dropped out. went to private high school so she still could finish it. and now she is powering through her STEM. I only heard of her because someone I knew was stalking her because she is the "hottest student"

this teaches you that no matter how bad you are doing you can always turn your life around. I notice that it is often those who have been through a lot of bad shit manage to turn out on top in the end

thanks for porsting dude

On globally famous person, one nationally famous person, one guy worked for goldman sachs, one girl travelled the world and worked as a model and in Disneyland Tokyo, one guy travelled the world and is was a doctor on Australia, one guy us a local conservative councillor, few people stayed and worked at the school, most people are married, some with kids, decent jobs

Just ask her out man. Don't deliberate. You don't think with your heart, just like you don't feel with your brain

she sounds okay, but having kids with someone that doesnt work and just wait for neetbux doesnt sound parent-material.

This

According to Facebook, extraordinarily happy and successful. But in reality, just fat. I recently friended mr popular from high school (I'm 30) and he went from all star wrestler model to just fat security guard.

Went to a strange school that drew on a very middle class catchment area and a very rough one indeed.

One half mostly in jail for drugs and violent offences.
Other half high-flying, particularly in media (inc. semi-famous director) and medicine.

Turns out even school doesn't matter, who your parents are is 99% of everything.

I was an outcast in school because I was the only one who wasn't a total idiot.

Yeah but i havent asked a girl out in years. Have no idea how she would take it now, maybe she still remembers touching me back in school. I really wonder how i should initiate it, where i should ask her to meet up

Shes had a few jobs here and there after graduating, but has been a neety for the last year or two i think.

That's a fantastic question.

I wasn't bullied by this dick-head, but I was an observer of his bullshit.

He was a mix of Chad and "bad boy". More physically developed (as far as junior high standards) with a steady flow of skanks ready to please him.

Now look. Hehehe. Pic related.

Piece of shit white trash driving a shitbox buick.

Bet he never saw that one coming.

Classmate ended up converting to Islam and was the first "Danish" ISIS casualty in Syria.

What a cuck.

The really high achieving academic kids are killing it but a few are in wage slave tier jobs

Most of the genuinely nice Chads and a few of the friendly girls are in nice relationships, most married with a few kids - Seem very happy so I'm glad their life is going well as they were good people to everyone in our year

Whole lot of failed normies who are doing Arts/Communications/Social science meme degrees or are working shitty jobs but think they're successful and post 'KEEP HUSTLING, ON THE GRIND' memes at their minimum wage jobs and really dumb shit

Few single mums and criminals

Unfortunately my school was shit so the ones who lead respectable lives (first 2 categories) are unfortunately very much in the minority kek

wew lad
you were the only one that was autistic

thanks for that swiss bro.
i have a classmate that went to church , was kind to the girls , great in class and can play piano.
but sadly he is now probably nearing 250lbs at 5'6 and has a dead end job and he smokes 24/7.

i dont understand why he did not become something, like an engineer or a top university professor. he was suicidal for a while and I sent him a few messages to encourage him a few years ago.

School matters in that it can open doors for you.

When I was an undergrad I work in the admissions office during the spring to pick up a few bucks during the week.

When you applied to our school, we Factor many things into the equation. One of them is school rank. There are entire States out there for only one school is ranked in our system. Meaning if you applied from that school, and someone else applied for another school within your state we would prefer to select you for admission.

This is immediately obvious to anyone who has ever applied to graduate school as well. Barring a letter of recommendation from a highly respected individual within the field school ranking is a major factor.

Everyone went into chemistry and is making a large amount of money while I'm still studying and probably get a mediocre wage. At least we're all still friends I guess.

how old is she?
i can forgive that behavior for a 22 yr old, but reaching 25 in that state is not good. a dead end job is much better than not having any responsibility of some sort.

He isn't even recognizable. hehe

Yeah. I went to the top school in NYC, and most of my friends and classmates are doctors, lawyers, engineers.

They were lower class trash. I was made different to them.

Most of them turned out okay. Went to a private school in the South, so our class had about 25 people in it. Virginia died in a car accident, and Candace became a paraplegic. Jace got arrested on hate crime charges, I don't know the full story. But otherwise everyone came out normal.

Shes 21 matey. Really mellow, always kind of had a dead or sullen expression, low key, only had a few friends type of thing. For a while i was the only one she confided in and told me a bunch of secrets and house problems she had. wonder if she remembers that lol

he doesnt look like a cunt. just a normal, depressed dad. sadly, looks are deceiving.

I only know of some of my friends. One is humbly married, two are essentially losers like me. One doesn't contact any of us. Didn't invite us so his wedding so he can piss off forever.

Apparently if they were into drugs during high school they are still in the city they were brought up in and changed very little. Just older versions of druggie people.

I probably don't want to think about it to be honest since it seems that very few people actually have progressed.

Here's the skank who asked ME to prom, but then saw her ex-boyfriend there and abandoned me.

I still had a decent time though.

She became a single mom a couple years later.

Surprise, surprise.

I don't know any of them anymore.

Other than my best bro, and I drag him along everywhere. He's a permavirgin 26 years old, but he's fun to chill with. Other than his crushing insecurity.

i hope the two of you make it good together. you cant be too chill forever. save the huwaitu reisu

Was she always a planet or did she balloon?

A lot of the girls I went to middle school had something similar happen to them. They just suddenly gained another person's entire body weight.

ok, I'll bite. Globaly famous person?

>he was suicidal for a while
depression is the worst health problem of the world for a reason, costing society more than cancer or cardiovascular diseases

it turns people full of potential into losers and the irony of life is that intelligence correlates with chance of being depressed

if you have some free time and still have contact with him, go to him, give him a hug and encourage him to stop smoking, start going to the gym and fix his life

many billionaires had bad times in their lives

>pic related
'Jack' Ma failed university entrance exam three times. after graduating, he applied for 30 jobs and got rejected by all, including a KFC where he was the only one not accepted. he was over 30 years old when he started his own internet related business. now at age 50 he is the 2nd richest chinese with a net worth of over 20 billion USD

>They just suddenly gained another person's entire body weight.

Lmao

just think of the good people that progressed i liked this story a lot

Thanks s korean friend. Well see if i still have it in me

forgot the pic

She was a TIGHT soccer player back in the day. I sat across from her in a study hall.

Not sure where her hunchback figure came from.

>positive story
BORING
O
R
I
N
G
fuck you hans

Makes me sad. I knew a cute Norwegian girl and she went into illustration. Eventually she moved back to Norway. I saw recent pictures of her and she wasn't her thin self anymore and is getting tubby.

Why do bad things have to happen. Why couldn't there be like, only good things and such?

Doctor here, doing the internship.

My highschool class of 5 males and 27 females is as follows.

One guy did a bachelor in biology, unemployed
One guy is stuck in 1st year chemistry for the last 6 years, but he has very bad family situation. Otherwise a good kid.
One guy DNF highschool, is a burger flipper.
Last guy DNF highschool, is/was mental patient.

Out of the grills, nobody exceeded at anything.

Another way to tell that story is that almost all fuck ups ruin their lives and paying attention to outliers is retarded.

>27 females
hell on earth

Jesus, highschool story

>Be best diver on the diving team
>One of the best female swimmers 2 years older starts to hit on me
>Asks me to the Sadie Hawkins dance
>Agree to go
>she sends me weird photos of her "drunk" and in barely at all revealing pajamas
>im straight edge
>wtf.ping
>She gets back together with her ex boyfriend 1 week before the dance
>He is a bro, tells me to go with her
>I get the corsage and all that stupid fancy shit
>We arrive, I chat with the guy, he is cool and chill.
>We dance for a few minutes, she see's a girl sitting in his lap
>Starts crying and screaming unconsolably, goes over to yell at him
>All her female friends say they are so sorry this all happened, offer to dance with me.
>One after another this happens, and all they do is grind.
>My dick is now hamburger meat.

It all went better than expected

It is always nice. I've been turning things around personally. I've been NEET for around four or so years, wasn't until about three years ago that I actually got a job and now I can actually support myself as in I pay for everything by myself. Almost out of my minor student loan debt and I am looking to take the next step to gain a new skill so I can look for a new career.

I figure as long as I draw breath I can still progress. Though it is hard to deny what happens around you as well with many more people in a rut than others.

I'd like to see what Sup Forums would be like without these 1 post by OP slide threads.

I'm only 20 but everyone from my school is a looser, including myself but I'm trying to remedy it

Out of 100 people in my year 20 of them already have kids

Maybe 25 have shitty construction apprenticeships and about 40 are studying something complete and utter shit at uni, like commerce or excersise science. Maybe 20 have terrible minimum wage jobs

About 40 are probably on the dole

I live in a shit place, so no surprise here

Recently went back to my hometown in Canada for the first time in over 15 yrs. Everyone looked like shit and all the people I went to high school with ended up with pretty shitty lives. Probably due to being in a shitty socialist county.