Apologize

Apologize.

>Micheal Brown
I'm sorry that the fat lipped, tree swinging, sub-human coon wasn't smothered in his fucking crib.

>they good boys they dindu nuffin I know because I get paid millions to throw around a ball

Funny how all black martyrs are violent criminals with long criminal records. Has they even been a single case where an innocent, law abiding black man has been shot by the cops?

So there were no deaths by cop before 6 years ago?

Oooh, sorry. The correct answer was "He converted to Islam."Thanks for playing.

No. Not until all black peoples appologize for commuting the highest numbers of gun related crimes in the country.

A minority that only represents 10% of the nation commits an appalling 54% of the gun related homicides.

They are evil and need to be held accountable for their crimes. This is why they get shot by cops, because the cops see the truth about black peiple daily, and never know what to expect when they'll encounter a black person

>Phillip White
>white

FUNNY ISN'T IT

>Eric Harris

I'm sorry for shooting people user

All 0 of them were innocent

That one guy who had a a registered gun and got pulled over for a broken taillight and his girlfriend caught the after math on her phone. Although they lost all good faith it could've brought by someone sniping cops in texas the day after.

>Funny how all black martyrs are violent criminals with long criminal records.
They have to make the martyrs relatable to other blacks so they can connect with them.

I don't understand the point they're making
They just listed 20 people? In the course of 6 years that's literally nothing.
Hell, more elderly die from falling each year

Except for that dead 12 year old tho.

He was suspected of robbing a store. His gun wasn't registered. The media lied to you.

Why do blacks pick the worst of their lot as champions of their cause? That'd be like white people saying Dylan Roof is being unfairly charged.

The main complaint of Black Lives Matter is black people committing petty crimes are being treating worse than whites committing higher crimes.

How is assaulting a cop a petty crime?

I'm sorry we didn't pick our own cotton.

The dead 12 year old who had a toy gun that looked like a real gun and took of the orange sticker that lets people know it's a fake gun. Goes to the park and starts pointing it at everybody, someone most likely black calls the police. Police see someone with a gun that looks real pointing a gun at them, they shoot because they thought their lives were in danger. Turns out the gun was fake, police had no way of knowing that, why? Because the kid took of the stick that lets people know it's fake. Let's not act like Tamir rice was just walking to church and being a good boy and the racist police just came and shot him just because.

Niggers think all cops are racists so it's okay to kill them.

i finna be opressed n shieet
hol up, you know bout mah 19 million?
shieeeet

How is assault, robbery, and trying to fight with an officer a petty crime? The reason why most of these people are dead was because they resisted arrest and tried to fight with the officer or steal the officers gun. They were pretty much asking to get killed. This isn't a race thing, but people like you who buy into the BLM police is racist bs are turning it into one.

Are they going to pick a nigger who is actually innocent for once?

>Eric Harris

The Colombine kid?

Tamir Rice, I can't find a fault in his case. I did the same things as a kid.

Sorry, "petty" was a poor choice of words.

I mean in the case of how much force was used in the arrest, Most mass shooters are brought in alive is what I mean.

I remember pointing nerf guns at people I knew in my crime free neighborhood under parental supervision, not extremely realistic looking fake guns at total strangers in a crime heavy area and then reaching to draw it when the police showed up. A terrible tragedy but that kid was a fucking idiot. The police did nothing wrong.

>Most mass shooters are brought in alive is what I mean
No, most mass shooters die in a gunfight or blow their own heads off. A few, who surrender without a fight and lay down their guns, get arrested and processed.

Becuase mass shooters either shoot themselves or they follow the police orders when they get cornered. The Dc sniper follow said orders and was arrested.

That there's the one who got shot when the officer asked him for id, he turned back to his car to get it and was shot. (Didn't die)

The Nig in the Walmart with the bb gun.

The Nig social worker that caught a stray that was meant for the tard. (Didn't die)

Tamir rice.

There's plenty. It's just the loudest ones that get the press. The innocent alive ones mostly just collect their check and keep it moving.

NO NONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WERE VICTIMS OF POLICE BRUTALITY OR RACISM

BUT IF I COULD I WOULD GAS EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM

>OH NO A BUNCH OF CRIMINALS GOT SHOT! WE HAVE TO RIOT FOR YEARS NOW!

Walmart nig kept pointing the BB gun at people, they got scared and called the cops. The police could've used other methods, but they were told that the nig had a rifle