I'm moving to the US, illegally

I'm moving to the US, illegally.

Americans should move to America illegally.

I'm thinking of doing it too. You going the Mexico or Canada way?

funny, people who pay into the system get benefits.

odd how Breitbart doesn't mention that.

Canada. First I will collect money from them for moving to their shithole. They give you money if you are under 30.

Wait, so does that mean you can legally illegally immigrate into America?

do we even need visas to go to america now?

SSI dumbass

America has no land borders. Fuck it and just move there from north or south.

Same. Inshallah sharia law will be the law of the land. Allahuakbar.

Idiots social security doesnt get to make the laws about who recieves benefits. The us congress has to do that. Which a bill of that sorts hasnt been voted on or discussed. Check your sources mate

...link be where?

>breitbart
>comment censor extraordinaire

They wont work or pay into the system anymore when they can just claim benefits thats worth four times as much as what they make in Mexico or Guatemala.

Noice

>factoid
"welfare" = JIZYA to mudslimes -- reparations / tributes to them for you not being a mudslimes -- thus they're perfectly happy and even proud to fleece the 'dar al-hard' ("house of war") nations they metastasise to

Ask a 30 year old neet who gets 2k a month from SSI, Food stamps, Area housing (hud) and free healthcare (medicare)

Yeah, Baby Boomers wouldn't allow this. Clearly bait. Sorry. Don't fuck with their 401ks either. Economy and everyone else be damned.

Dont u wish u worked? Cuz im making 10k a month

Do you have a real disability?

If so, I ain't mad.

i enjoy retiring at such a young age

Fuck I'm only getting my degree in 2 years, by this time the little fun might be over

I just want to get into the US, buy a good house in Cincinnati and live a comfy life with muh guns

just schizophrenia

Your lifestyle must be pretty lame if you retire on 2k/mo. My expenses are 6k/mo and I don't even live that extravagant.

> 2k a month

What's it like to have the income of a teenager?

They arnt illegal aliens. They are a second class citizen work force.

It's a perversion of democracy and citizenship carried out by hard right economic fanatics.

>Counting non cash benefits as an income
I havnt contracted cancer yet but when I do I will be so rich!
Also those roads man. They cost a fortune. I use those.

I'm pretty sure that in order to move to the US you need to come from a country.

That would be great but they only allow brown people to do that. If you are white, Obama's world doesn't want you.

So they don't need a ssn or anything to collect? Can i just make up a person and collect for him and his family?

Just like in Germany.

we will see you there

>Poland calling anyone else's country a shithole

Fuck off we're full

I will continue to post pics.

kek

I have one of those inflatable boats from when I went finishing couple years back. I have space for 2 more of you fags.

Who's coming?

>2k a month
>ssi
Try more like $700

>expenses
>6k a month
>dont live that extravagant
Quit bragging, weirdo. If you think you need to be spending more than 6k a month then you should be on ssi because you obviously dont have to brain capacity to manage money at all.

Would you happen to have a wife maybe? My sister's new husband was living in a small apartment and is rich (surgeon) but when they married she told him she wanted a new car, a house on the lake. She pretty much made him get everything you can think of. It would have been chaper for him to pay a hooker every day desu. I feel sorry for the guy falling for that.

Me

I already look like a Syrian refugee :^)

not if you murder them before they can collect it.

Live in northern Kentucky/Newport area If you do. Kentucky has the least strict gun laws in the nation, less blacks, and still all the benefits of downtown cincy 5 min away.
>I've lived in cincy for a while