Will we ever get a good Ayn Rand movie? I fucking loved Atlas Shrugged and Objectivism is god-tier ideology...

Will we ever get a good Ayn Rand movie? I fucking loved Atlas Shrugged and Objectivism is god-tier ideology, but the movie of Atlas Shrugged sucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dejVMFLpQuY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ha. Meme "libertarian" detected.

Its a bait, you filthy newfag

Loving Ayn Rand books means there's something wrong with you

Her characters are boring two dimensional cardboard cut outs and most of her plots are either preachy political rhetoric or rape fantasies

Ironic.

>When Amber Heard was 16, her best friend died in a car crash; Heard, who was raised Catholic, subsequently declared herself an atheist. Her then-boyfriend introduced her to philosopher-novelist Ayn Rand, of whom she said, "I've read all of her books. Ever since then, I have been obsessed with her ideals. All I've ever needed is myself".

Makes sense

Objectivism is the philosophy of the narcissistic slut

>Will we ever get a good Ayn Rand movie?
How can you make a good movie out of a shit ideology?

why do you say it is shit?

You have to be 18 to post on Sup Forums user

I realize this is just bait but this really is objectively a terrible book, which is why you can't make a good film out of it. I don't mean the ideology. The writing and characterization is terrible.

Ayn Rand is a selfish maniac that perpetuated her own selfish and awful behavior and a bunch of edgy tryhard selfish pieces of shit decided to buy into it because it validated all of their awful behavior. She's like the L. Ron Hubbard of Atheists.

>pretending someone who prattles on as much as Rand does can have her work adapted into a good, concise, accurate-to-source film

WEW LAD TOP QUALITY BAIT

Everything from the very beginning. Objective reality is blatantly ridiculous.
One thing is to like capitalism and free trade. The other is to sign up for a package of bullshit beliefs at the same time.

t. worthless, talentless NEETs that will never amount to anything in life

it's the ideology of a selfish, petulant toddler.

>fuck society I'm going to live in a magical fairyland w/o a government

good luck

First it would need a good Ayn Rand book

t. teenage boy that is just gettting into philosophy and political theory for the first time and thinks it's cool to be a selfish edgelord

Pretty sure Hubbard was an atheist he just made up his cult for $$$

Objectivism justified some of the worst behaviors the boomers adopted in the 1980s like destroying the economy like debt financing, corporate raiders, stock bubbles etc no wonder people like Alan Greenspan loved her.

The sub prime mortgage crisis was a classic objectivist move, defraud your clients make shitty loans and then sell them as AAA rated debt to idiots to make a quick buck

And it's all "moral" because hey who cares if you destroy society right?

I'm old enough to know that the only idiots getting this bitter over the ideology of objectivity are hopeless commie retards like yourself, living in a constant state of envy and bitterness.

Even if he was just getting into philosophy, he would know how nonsensical Objectivism is. That's why no one takes it seriously but some of the Students for Liberty.

That's what I mean. She didn't believe in objectivism and was obsessed with justifying her selfish and psychotic behavior. It was an excuse to perpetuate defrauding and cheating those around her. She even fucked over guys like Alan Greenspan that were so obsessed with her.

Did a child write this?

Keep shilling for people who will continue to make money of your idiocy, bud.

>fuck society make money XD

That's the true ideology of a parasite

Its funny how objectivists and ancaps consider the mere existence of government to be "communism"

They should know government predated the communist manifesto right? Don't they consider themselves "elite intellectuals"?

>She even fucked over guys like Alan Greenspan

I think you're thinking of Nathaniel Branden

She fucked him over and excommunicated him from her cult for "blasphemy". Even ancaps like Murray Rothbard mocked her for running what was essentially a cult.

youtube.com/watch?v=dejVMFLpQuY

Greenspan is just a banker

Name 1(one) talented Objectivist

After reading this, how many of you started handing your friends itemized bills after they stay over for the night? Do they get angry after paying your transportation fee when you bring them along on a fast food run?

Don't you have some antifa protests to attend? Did you remember to stock up on bike locks?

Again, only worthless idiots with no prospects like yourself display such strong bitterness for objectivism. I don't even care for Rand's books, just highlighting the true nature of you worthless communists.

Can't, don't know any, just know the ideology.

Name 1(one) communist regime that worked.

No counteragrument, Just namecalling and assumptions about someone's political and philosophical beliefs because they don't think Randian Objectivism is worth a shit. So mature and rational of you.

>No counteragrument
What did you expect me to counterargue? The "keep shilling" remark? The parasite insult? Is this what you idiotic commies believe constitutes an argument?

This is why you will never get anywhere in life, and why you will always be worthless.

>Name 1(one) communist regime that worked.
Chile in the 30's to the 50's.

>to the 50's
Hello retard.

You don't seem to be arguing on behalf of Objectivism or Randian philosophy. Just using this as an opportunity to shit on a completely different political and philosophical theory. I figured that was because you had something to contribute. Turns out that was wrong.

>Objectivism is god-tier ideology

Guess that's why the white race is literally killing itself
>b-but the jews
>b-but the KGB

Sparta never existed. It was a greek tale to warn you about the effect of too much elitism. Sparta was destroyed by an enemy bigger than them because Sparta slaughtered its own people.

Got you covered senpai

Okay maybe the until the early 70's, but I'd say until 1952 Chile was pretty much a succesful Social Democracy, the most effective form of Communism from a pragmatic and real sense. Why are you calling me names and contributing nothing?

Dude, nobody with expertise on philosophy takes objectivism seriously, it's a bunch of amateur nonsense.

Daily reminder Objectivism is literally to blame for the 2008 recession.

why did everyone want to fuck dagny?

>Name 1(one) communist regime that worked.
None, but the opposite of communism is not objectivism

I'm not the objectivist looney, but I'm south american. Chile is now the most developed country in the continent thanks to free-market, limited government and pro-business reforms.

There will never be a good Ayn Rand film because making a film is a collective effort and Rand was against collective effort.

Why is this bait a thing? Like, why did someone think that shitposting about Atlas Shrugged make for good bait?

I'm pretty sure the ideology itself is bait. Ayn Rand was just having a laugh seeing how many kids she could fool.

What about Pinochet? What's your stance on his reign and those who supported him?

>coordinate to sabotage copper supplies worldwide
>"oh look their system failed"

Pretty sure I've seen this exact thread before. Looks like someone's trying to push propaganda on Sup Forums.

Nothing is black and white. He might have been a monster, but still paved the way for positive reforms. Santiago is now a first-world city thanks to that. Kind of reminds me of the South Korean military junta.
Still, throwing people out of helicopters isn't nice.

Objectivism is a shit tier ideology that basically stole from Nietzsche and made it suitable for the average working man to justify his wagecuck existence. It's basically what would happen if niggers in africa created marxism with zero contextual knowledge or inference, you get this dumb shit where people are in a hierarchy and there's only a vague way to move up through it. I love that rand dedicated that one 60 page chapter in atlas shrugged where galt just rambles on and on and beats it into the reader's head why he's right

and this is ignoring the fact she is an objectively terrible fucking writer who can't write characters, motives, or logical plots for shit (but she can certainly write a lot!) I'm all for survival of the fittest and meritocracy and I know that in such a system her dumb ass would be eating literal shit with the worst of them. she should be grateful she decided to live in a collectivist society lmao

because she was a mary sue like galt, rearden, and that other faggot were gary stus

rand hated protagonists that were anything less than beautiful geniuses that could do no wrong. so dagny was the most ideal woman ever created that every men wanted to fuck.

>why is this bait a thing?
If we're going by this thread, Objectivism pisses people off

I thought this pasta died. Always wonder if it's the same guy who posts it.

>Will we ever get a good Ayn Rand movie?

Yeah, once we get a good Ayn Rand novel. Which isn't happening.

Was Nathaniel the guy she had an affair with but when he started fucking another, younger woman she kicked him out of her cult and go on to ruin his life?

Oh, look!
It's THIS thread, again!