I'm starting to think he can't do it...

I'm starting to think he can't do it. No candidate has ever been this low in the polls this long this close to an election and gone on to win.

>inb4 ctr shill

I want Trump to win. But we need to do something about these polls. He's losing, hard. Ignoring reality won't change that.

Trump never had any intention of getting the office. He entered the race as part of the illuminati's "Rouge candidate" program: they know large segments of the general public are loosing faith in the political system.

So, to prevent us from doing our own thing, they give us a Shepard like trump, to keep us busy while they move forward with the same old agenda.

All this time the kiddos on Sup Forums have spent chasing after this predesigned sinking ship could have been spent on things that actually benefited us.

The common man will prevail

Why do you care it literally doesnt affect anybody outside of america.

What do they say in America?

There's a first time for everything.

Ofcourse he wasn't going to win, ever. He wasn't the establishment candidate.

Thats why republicans are against him, thats why the democrats are against him .. and thats why normal faggots are against him. Normal faggots want change but they don't really want it because they like the comfortable lie that the establishment feeds them.

Go home Cruz, you're drunk

>Implying that Donald Trump isn't the spearhead of the coming alt-right revolution across the entire white world

You're correct, familia, discrediting the polls can only do so much imo.

>I'm starting to think he can't do it.
I.E., you're starting to THINK

>concern shilling
>picture of Trump making a face
>"b-believe me guys i-i'm not a shill"
fuck off

I think you need to look at some recent polls

People supporting him aren't getting out going door to door and playing the ground game.

Instead they are shit posting and circlejerking on pol that just convinces other Trump supporters and isn't helpful.

Elections are won by the ground game and getting people to actually vote.

It's hard to play the ground game when the opposition has painted the candidate worse than literally hitler and trump supporters get beat up just for voting for him.

Either way I'm in Texas so he's going to win my state anyway.

IMO if people are dumb enough to vote trump they deserve to get they car surrounded and they ass beat especially if they show up at his rally

>No candidate has ever been this low in the polls this long this close to an election and gone on to win.

>Who is Ronald Reagan

0/10 senpai

Drumpf is no Ronald Reagan

They have debated head to head yet. That could change everything.

>tied in reuters poll
are you a retard or a CTR

I'm sure people said Reagan was no Eisenhower

Dumb New Zealander wants Shekles because his NZD is so worthless

I know this is probably anecdotal, but the polls had Bush down to Kerry almost as much as Trump is to Hillary. And look at what happened.

Shouldn't we really question these polls?

A lot of people say "Oh the debates won't change anything. They never changed who won the elections."

You gotta think about it. Debates before were literally about boring policies and who plans to do what better.
This election cycle is different. It's become such a shitshow of He-Said-She-Said that the debates can go either way. Bernie was a fucking pussy who was too afraid to call Hillary out sqaurely on her corruption. Never told the audience that she's blood thirsty.

Trump has so much ammunition against her. What does Hillary have? "Trump is a racist"? Is that all Hillary has?
I'm not gonna lie, Hillary is a good debater. She's smart. Evil, but smart.
However, this doesn't negate the fact that Trump is a wildcard. He's so detached from typical Republican policies she won't know where to attack him. I strongly believe the debates will open people's eyes about Hillary and her evil. Especially if Trump brings back the fact that she rigged the primaries when she did not have as popular a campaign as Bernie.

He's already the president.

>I'm starting to think he can't do it. No candidate has ever been this low in the polls this long this close to an election and gone on to win.

Obama led over Romney by much more than Hillary "leads" over Trump.

Thanks ctr concern troll

he wasn't

>I'm not gonna lie, Hillary is a good debater. She's smart. Evil, but smart.
Pride comes before a fall.

the polls are bullshit. Don't spread your pathetic doubt towards others you infectious little shit.

Didn't Trump just virtually tie (under a point difference) Clinton in the Reuters poll after being down 3 a week so? Really makes ya think...

He's losing in nearly every swing state.

He has to win ALL of them and then some. There's just no realistic path to victory for him at this point.

I know many of you claim the polls to be untrue, but do you have any evidence to back that up? This isn't an attack, don't get your cultural enrichment in a twist.

Shut up you fucking shill cunts