Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums

You've almost certainly heard of Antifaschistische Aktion, known as Antifa, who oppose nationalism and fascism in every form on the streets of Central and Northern Europe. This means of course that they stand against any form of Right Wing politics, which Sup Forums generally lean towards (inb4 Sup Forums isn't one person. No shit. But 95% of posters are right wing of some form or another).

What I want to ask you Sup Forums is whether you'd be curious in seeing the development of an Anti-Antifa. Perhaps called AntiCom or similar. Would you consider being a member?

Please don't share any of your personal details, merely your opinions.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fight_Against_the_Right
youtube.com/watch?v=6TJw1jbEUsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Nqhowp6H9Og
youtube.com/watch?v=m9URXfFD4Zs
danisch.de/blog/2016/08/12/hetzjagd/
danisch.de/blog/2016/08/05/ist-die-amadeu-antonio-stiftung-eine-tarnorganisation-des-verfassungsschutzes/
sciencefiles.org/2016/08/03/topographie-der-korruption-der-aufstieg-der-amadeu-antonio-stiftung/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZCI4sAxj8Ao
kein-raum-fuer-rechts.de/
youtube.com/watch?v=d9_yJ8vHPxs
oe24.at/oesterreich/politik/Operation-Wahlkarte-FPOe-Fans-glauben-Satire/237182922
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sign me the fuck in.

Those things already exist.

But the real anti-antifa should be the (secret) police.

It already exists.
It's called getting a job.

Radical Libertarians?

antifa is literally the terrorist arm of the left wing european government.

it started in germany and now is a euro organisation that ships "protestors" looking for a fight in to various right wing events. this isn't well known and perhaps this user can confirm but i heard that golden dawn was dismantled due to a bombing of their headquarters by antifa.

antifa aren't just a ragtag group of protestors, they are a pseudo-militia that regularly commit acts of terrorism via silencing right wing opinion through use of violence and threats no matter how moderate or mundane the opinion. you cannot form a little group and combat something like antifa, it is effectively a hydra and the left wing government is the body. you must either cut off all the heads at once or destroy the body in order to kill antifa. the other option is to turn their terrorism against them, they are very predictable but i doubt anyone here is willing to do what is necessary to stop them and talking about it here is a stupid fucking idea.

Greekanon here, i can confirm GD wa sdismantled in 2005 due to clashes with antifascist,and recently the son of a greek minister was been proven to be one of them,the minister refuses to condemn the attacks saying that he is proud of his sons antifasicst actions.

>antifa aren't just a ragtag group of protestors
Yes they are. Bunch of art student faggots. Hopefully that JerseyBro will show up in this thread and post the millions of videos of Antifag getting their shit pushed in by a handful of nationalists.

yesterday german antifa did this
youtube.com/watch?v=6TJw1jbEUsQ

note : the cake was frozen

>its jean-marc penn (sean penn) slayer of spanish antifa

that was such a glorious thread mane

>they say the glasses are still flying

i'm not commenting on their members, i'm commenting on the organisation itself. stopping antifa isn't as easy as making a counter-club. at the very least you will need to go to protests where antifa will be with the specific intention of attacking them.

LOL completely missed him from a yard away.

>Btw did you guys know?...

20 years ago there were alot of Neo-nazis all around western europe
and then these leftists somehow managed to get those violent Neo-nazis to become radical left-wing people (antifa)
There was a good documention on this long time ago on german tv

here the antifa are attacking a german LEFT politician for saying things about foreigners
youtube.com/watch?v=Nqhowp6H9Og

these antifa people don't have them altogether

Fair enough. But there have been in recent months opposition from the right who have kicked the shit out of the antifa. Hopefully this is the start of something.

That... What... Romper stomper doesn't just become Johnny Rotten.

As much as the libs deny it, being American makes you an automatic Anti-communist.

I just wanna add that NO antifas are paid to attend rallies. Or at least not 2-3 years ago. This is some tinfoil head meme

t ex leftie

youtube.com/watch?v=m9URXfFD4Zs

You'd better learn about how lowly street level Anti Fa is really a shill organization for the (((Central Banker))) class of society.

Also called Useful Idiots. That means they serve the power behind the power, while most of them think they serve the people.

The Anti Fa are sent by the Elite Class to disrupt problem areas and to gauge what kind of professional law enforcement response will be necessary to control the people of a given area.

They hate Whites most of all, but don't be fooled. They will destroy any Black or Hispanic movement that gets too strong for the comfort of the Elites.

Focus your attack on Central Banking and Money Printing and repeat this phrase often:

Whomever prints the money, controls all who use the money!

yes they do
because these were very violent homeless people that didn't have a place to go, and because they realised that bothering "nazis" isn't as persecuted as bother "achmed" , they're now all going against "nazis"

You can't beat leftists at theatrical street violence because, ultimately, the state is on their side.

"Fascists" will get prison sentences and antifa will get a slap on the wrist.

There are good strategies for us to use, but this isn't one. Honestly, shitposting on Sup Forums has achieved more than skinhead violence has.

this is what right-wingers actually believe

> "Antifa"
Black-shirts of Global fascism and its 1%

>"There are two categories of fascists: fascists and anti-fascists" -Ennio Flaiano

Just give em bread and a scapegoat and you have the dregs of society on your side.

the point of antifa is to put fear into people, that's why what they do is technically terrorism. they stop more moderate right wingers from voicing opinions which leaves only "radical" groups like neo-nazis etc that have the balls to oppose them, antifa is one of the reasons we have swung so far left.

>NO
i like how you know everything that goes on in the entire organisation.
>Each year, a total of 24 million Euros of tax money goes to the program. The campaign is supported by all parties of the German parliament.

One of the reason the left pusses so hard for gun control
If they tried that shit here they would get shot

step 4 xoe?

>being this naive
extremist retards only want to throw punches and be ultras of something.

Fugg :-DDDD
24 million Euros go directly to the people attending rallies where else could this money go :-DDDDDD they come with suitcases and then distribute it among protestors :-DDD

Fuck you are retarded hang yourself

I have explicitly asked for no personal information and have presented none of my own. You seem to me a shill of some sort, who sees an anonymous discussion on something going on and tries to shut it down by claiming it is something different to what it is.

Did you know Antifa counted the votes in the Austrian Presidential election? And you wonder why Conservative candidate Hofer lost? It's because the left can't win like lions, proudly. They can't prove themselves right. They win by subverting. By cheating.

Like you, Hans. You can't win the vote in Austria. You can't win the discussion on Sup Forums. All you can do is lie about votes. All you can do is try to send a conversation into the ground.

This is why the left will lose. Parasites will be exterminated, eventually.

yes they are (ofcourse not the lower "warriors" like you were)
danisch.de/blog/2016/08/12/hetzjagd/
danisch.de/blog/2016/08/05/ist-die-amadeu-antonio-stiftung-eine-tarnorganisation-des-verfassungsschutzes/
sciencefiles.org/2016/08/03/topographie-der-korruption-der-aufstieg-der-amadeu-antonio-stiftung/

>Anti-Antifa. Perhaps called AntiCom or similar. Would you consider being a member?
The reason these Antifa bastards get to commit violence and get away with it is because at their root, they protect the status quo (internationalism, multiculturalism) and therefore have the support of the establishment.

If you joined an organization like that but on the right, you'd have riot police kicking down your door in the middle of the night, shooting your dog for being 'threatening', raiding your house for anything that could incriminate you, and putting you in a holding cell.

How antifa can serve economic power if we fight capitalism? Your statement is retarded, how can i hate white people if Im white?

This is full of boneheads, what a shame... The NS movement serves to the dominant classes, dont fight races or countries fight against the
bourgeoisie. We the working class shall unite against the zionist, USA, FMI, etc.

A simple way to prove it wrong and support "The People" is to expose the evils of Central Banking to the lower classes of all colors.

Unless you already know that non whites are deeply wrong and inferior, you have no reason to worry about the dismantling of any Central Bank.

If you realize that all your precious lefty bullshit can't work in the real world and depends on Central Bankers making useful idiots out of you, you'd better start shilling for them.

these left-wingers that are at the "anti-trump" protests aren't americans

they are all britbongers

you should see the videos, they shout "nazis off our streets", this is a britbong-shout and not an american

these antifa people are LARPING as americans
youtube.com/watch?v=ZCI4sAxj8Ao

Antifa is almost dead here in Sweden

that's why i called it an organisation, cuck-boy. the people at the top are paid to organise the people at the bottom and the people at the bottom are still paid by your government because they are all on fucking welfare.

they have buses paid for to ship them across country and i read something about them being supplied with vodka or something after a protest but i can't remember where.

>How antifa can serve economic power if we fight capitalism?
If people don't know the consequences of what they're doing, they are especially effective as useful idiots. What these internationalists on the left do, simply put, is break the ability of workers who speak the same language and hold the same culture to band together against employers and owners of capital. The internationalist left pushes the idea that nations and borders are obsolete - but on an international level, when the borders are effectively erased, the only people who can effectively represent their interests and influence decision-making are those who own a significant amount of capital and have the right connections. There will be no revolution of the proletariat, only different nations played against one another for the pleasure of the centre-right internationalists.

Remember - if you posed a threat to the establishment, they wouldn't allow you to go out in the open, commit violence against the police, damage private property and walk away.

eeeh collegue
kein-raum-fuer-rechts.de/
this ridiculous website was founded by your goverment with 45.000€
just an example

So start your fight against Capitalism with exposure of Central Banking. You don't have to stop fighting "the good fight" after that program ends.

How do you expect to destroy Capitalism if you can't mention the great control method (Central Banking) that ties the modern form together?

see this picture? same year on barcelona. 4 years in jail to antifa no condemn at all to nazis... sure bro sure

No but their transport to and from the events is paid for and if they are arrested they can usually expect AFA to foot the bill.

>2010

no one takes spanish nazis serious anyway Pablô

>Did you know Antifa counted the votes in the Austrian Presidential election?
stop falling for this meme already

None of you knows how is going in spain, here if youre a leftist that fights directly with the established power you get a terrorist mark on the other hand right wingers are in the police and administration...
You have to cut the rope that ties you, not to tie another rope to different countries, races, etc. The proletariat shall unite wether is european or not, the central bankers want us to fight when they still get their benefits.

I'm in Antifa, ask me anything.

so they code websites at rallies? I make websites for a living but I never got hit by a stone doing that, I am probably doing something wrong here

>their transport
>their trans
>their
>they
So if you work without a wage it's cool if the boss takes care of your transportation besides the fact that you are starving to death?

And do what? Put on makeup and fake blood and pretend we're crisis actors? Be controlled opposition to the controlled opposition???
For what? It's FUN TEE HEE.

Fuck that. Fuck you.

Antifa e. V. is a troll account

Treasonous pinko faggot.

What's the pay like?

I hate nazis/fascist but sorry sir Spain was the only country to still live in fascism.
The parlamentarism in spain was arranged by Franco, we still live in a fascist dictatorship.

Are you a limp wristed faggot from Rhodes?

Fuck Jose Antonio Primo de Ribera and all falangists, you guys are false sindicalists... traitors to the working class

The only problem is that they are state-supported, i.e. they can attack, vandalize and disrupt without the fear of persecution from the government.

Without that you can kick their asses and a couple of times and never have a problem with them. Like they do with them in Poland

Do you have any proof?

for old members like me 900€ plus various extras through George Soros's cooperating businesses. Starting members begin with 500€.

Dimitris? No.

My disagreement is that whites, in the USA are only loosely allowed to choose to live in white areas.

The second that some ultra rich business man wants new immigrant laborers, that white area gets some number of non whites trucked in and settled.

There is no choice allowed on the part of the white citizens to have a more strictly regulated community that allows either only whites in, or allows in only new members that all citizens get to decide upon.

If whites can not choose to enforce white community, but the big business class (good friends with the banking class) can force new immigrants of any kind on an area, then who really rules?

I do desire a white community. I was a white anti white in my younger days. My best play to achieve that is to expose how business men and bankers all work together to shape the world into their own vision, for their own benefit.

If you don't allow people to choose who may live among them, those people are not free.

Without the Money Printing Advantage of the Central Banks, the Business class could not afford many new immigrants. It would also have a much harder time sending the National Guard to force integration on a white community.

Sahra Wagenknecht is kind of qt.

>Would have a 3way with her and Frauke Petry

What do you listen to such shit tier punk i mean the sex pistols ?! what you 13 ?

In my country (Slovenia), Antifa got paid 20€ + meal per protest

would be epic to make them more scared of right wingers than they currently are of islam.

“Why didn’t I choose to depict Muhammad having sex? The answer is simple: I don’t want to get blown up with explosives. I am afraid of angering Muslims but not afraid of angering Jews and Christians, so I choose to depict the Judeo-Christian God instead. It seems extremely obvious to me, but so many people asked.”

~ “The Bedwetter: Stories of Courage, Redemption, and Pee” by Sarah Silverman, HaperCollins, 2010).

What is Identitarian movement?

It's an old photo mate.

It was a Spanish nationalist that fought 50 antifa at once and managed to kill one. Show a little respect

hes a coward, he didnt fight shit at all he just stabbed cowardly a youngster in the chest.

I would personally enjoy very much witnessing more similar scenarios of what happened in the Sacramento with the trad youth and the antifa. So basically a right wing group holding a demonstration or something baiting the antifa to attac them and then proceed to BTFO them. It's a shame that in Europe you are very likely to get into trouble for defending your selves with force, especially against groups like antifa.

Stick to one group. No need for another.

Dude you are an inmigrant, theres only 2 classes
bourgeoisie and proletariat, borders are a thing to abolish like the state but first you have to fight against the class that is slavering us all, the bourgeoisie

>supporting secret police

class awareness is a spook just for your knowledge. Sorry to intervene, continue.

What's you're ideology? How does attacking your own people help you achieve it?

damn I think those glasses broke the sound barrier

Ot already exists.

It's called NatSoc and Fascism.

I'm an anarchist. Who's "my own people"? I'm not attacking my friends or family.

Most antifa are weak cowards anyway who only attack in groups. If a couple of people in a counter protest volunteered on a rotational basis to act as a sacrificial lamb for the cause, i.e. take a couple of faggy antifa hits for the team and only defend themselves at the minimal level (i.e. pushing back, covering face, no kicking or punching) then more damage would be done to anti-fas reputation than any physical counter-attack would do.

Attacking them just vindicates their opinion of Nationalists being violent thugs. They generally don't have the self awareness to see their own thuggery so it's better to take the moral high ground and make them look like violent faggots to the police and normies.

>fascists will get prison sentences and antifa gets a slap on the wrist
wat

race disgregation is part of the high classes plans

Because
>Mission Accomplished!

>BfV

They are doing gods work, fascism has brought nothing but misery to the people.

noone mentioned race.

all you need to do is set them up for a fall a few times. set up a protest with the specific intention of luring antifa and have people waiting to cut them off and beat them into submission before they get anywhere near the protest.

if you want to form an anticom or whatever you could probably find moderate success by simply predicting how they will act and keeping your eyes open. you'd need someone on the inside and you could use anonymous as a scapegoat to confuse and draw suspicion away from them. the problem is numbers and the illegality of equalizers. you could bomb the fuck out of them a few times?

>attacked by 50 Antifa
>gets called a coward

The guy is based. Look how casually he is preparing for a fight
>youtube.com/watch?v=d9_yJ8vHPxs

I thought he punched his nose off for a second

No theres three classes atleast in my society four if you want to count the homeless underclass also because you retards keep pushing identity politics on mainstream political systems we are moving from class to race based political identities so congrats on that you stupid kike pawn

oe24.at/oesterreich/politik/Operation-Wahlkarte-FPOe-Fans-glauben-Satire/237182922
sorry I only found something in german. Translates to "operation postal vote: fpö fans fall for satirical account"

Yes. Would do anything to openly fight Communists in the streets.

not a single punch thrown, he knew he were in metro station were antifa will pass through
middle class is a lie you dumbass bonehead

thats a fake account

In Greece we have a leftist martyr based youth culture and our Antifa are especially annoying and all they do is throw molotov cocktails at innocent folk and cops, then get butthurt if they even get touched by a cop. I hope to see them hang one day

if antifa did that to a smelly fascist, you would all be here crying bloody murder "muh violent lefties!!!! waaah!!!"

antifa is necessary when you realize people like you exist

you want to make an antiantifa? come and get it fascist pussies, Stalingrad 2.0 awaits

>class awareness is a spook just for your knowledge

literally wtf is this liberal bullshit

appropriating egoist anarchist language to spread bourgie lies congrats greek kill yourself

>Stalingrad 2.0
kek, good one comrad

Stay in Britain mate, you're not safe here :3

Figured you'd be an anarchist. How does mass migration help dismantle the state?