Mao Tse Tung, the most red-pilled leader of all time?

Consider the following:

>Takes command of a crumbling empire that has been decimated by impotent leadership, an unmotivated people, and intervention from foreign powers
>Believed that the elites were acting in their own, selfish, degenerate interests, rather than thinking about what sort of long-term effects their actions might have on China.
>Recognized that China's working and peasant classes were far too large and uneducated to stand a chance in a modernized world, and served only as a burden to hinder China's progress on the path to a better future
>Decides China is too far gone, and hits the reset button, purging the elite class of all degenerate and counter-productive elements and starves 10-20% of the peasant population to death in the name of the greater good.
>Builds an incredibly solid foundation upon which his successors are able to turn China, which had been a destitute laughing stock for centuries, into a country that's now poised to be THE world power in the 3rd millennium.

The more I read about him, the more I realize that he was every bit as based as Hitler was, but was smart enough to take the long view and choose his battles, and just look at where his country is today.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autonomous_administrative_divisions_of_China
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>Decides China is too far gone, and hits the reset button, purging the elite class of all degenerate and counter-productive elements and starves 10-20% of the peasant population to death in the name of the greater good.

yeah no

the communist starved farmers, so the productive people
While telling the actual peasants to have more and more children

>Takes command of a crumbling empire that has been decimated by impotent leadership, an unmotivated people, and intervention from foreign powers

>an unmotivated people

>people

>Mao literally admits himself that he was lazy and that he became a communist party member because he had nothing else going for him and he didn't want to work

Fucking kill yourself

And Hitler only got into politics because he was a shitty artist.

But you're right though, Mao was only a "communist" out of convenience.

The reality is that Mao used the Communist brand to unite the people behind him, because communism was in vogue with the plebes (and because he knew it would all but ensure financial/military support from the USSR in China's vulnerable post-revolution years) because he knew he needed to do that to change China, when what he was really doing was cleansing Chinese capitalism of its cancerous elements while setting the stage for his successors to build the new, free-market-with-nationalist-regulations Chinese economy that we see today.

There is no way that Xiaoping and Zemin were acting of their own accord. I'd bet money that they were following a script that that Mao left behind.

>Hitler was a shitty artist
Not true, stop repeating this fucking meme

Hitler got into politics because he was a nationalist and hated how the people were being taken advantage of by the aristocracy. His journey into politics was accidental and a means to an end. Not because he had nothing else going for him.

>following a script Mao left behind
>Xiaoping takes years to finally abandon Mao's dumb fucking policies that existed so that he could have power on the world stage (which he never ended up achieving)

Makes total sense and not wishful thinking at all

>the communist starved farmers, so the productive people
>While telling the actual peasants to have more and more children

that's not what happened.

the fucking peasants starved themselves by overestimating their harvests since the government took a flat percentage of harvests

>100t harvest
>declare 400t
>government takes 30% of 400t
>why am I starving

Deng Xiaoping literally dropped Mao's brand of Marxism-Leninism in favor of something closer to corporate fascism.

As a result China is literally an AnCap society with a fascist political framework.

>China is literally an AnCap society with a fascist political framework.

Is that not literally the divine form of government, the perfect yin/yang of freedom of choice/freedom from choice?

And would any of it have been possible without Mao?

Chinese are slippery eels.

Welcome to the Chinese century!

yeah? whats wrong about that ?

China expert fag here. Mao isn't as evil as some people portray him in the West, but population is without a doubt his worst legacy. He had some good policies, like pursuing nuclear weapons, being able to unite 90% of all China under one government, social policies, etc. However the his population policy was pants on head stupid. He had a saying (he was a brilliant poet and wordsmith), that man has one mouth but two hands. His meaning was man can produce, theoretically, twice as much as he consumes. For this reason he encouraged crazy, out of control reproduction. China's population increased by at least 33% of the original number (which was already huge, but still manageable at around 400 million) from 1949 to his death in 1976, probably more. This results in so much of the problems that China faces right now. The famine, while a human tragedy of great proportions, hardly made a dent in demographic growth of China in the early communist period. Otherwise, China wouldn't have 1.4 billion people as of now. Deng Xiaoping and his cohorts were wise to institute birth control policy (the so-called "one child policy" official name).

Population is China's greatest asset.

>And would any of it have been possible without Mao?

I don't know.

An uprising against the retarded policies of the Kuomintang (they killed Chinese tea production for example) was inevitable, would it have led to where they are now or in another direction, that's hard to tell.

>Is that not literally the divine form of government, the perfect yin/yang of freedom of choice/freedom from choice?

I totally agree, living in China for a while is really refreshing and puts thing in perspective when it comes to political ideology.
Too bad I had to go back to the soviet republic of France.

>starves an entire country almost to the extent that Stalin starved his people.
No, a good leader isn't a collectivist leader.

Stop perpetuating cold war propaganda you normie shit.

It is and it isn't. Numbers can be an asset and an obstacle. For example, it's extremely difficult to govern 1400 million people. To make sure all of them obey the laws, don't start shit, all have jobs and education and will remain satisfied with their lot in life and the state of their country. Having to create enough infrastructure, transportation systems, schools, employment opportunities and everything else for all those people is an extremely difficult feat for a government to handle.

Still, we need to gas the Chinese and settle the land with white people

If he's so great why don't you move to China then? Oh wait, it's a shithole unless you're rich, didn't quite think that through did ya?

that's why China has a very efficient province, sub province and municipality layered administration and when some place becomes too big to handle for a province it becomes one (Chongqing got cut off from Sichuan for example), also some sub-provinces are self governed by the minorities.

I lived in China for a few years as well. Where did you stay?

Mostly in Sichuan and Chongqing, also went to Qinghai, Guizhou and Yunnan.

Did you go to Sichuan University? I studied there and there were a group of French people. I spent time in 重庆 as well. This was in like 2012/2013

No, I don't study there, my gf did though.

Interesting. I might have met her since all the foreigners sort of knew each other.

But i agree, spending time in China was incredible. I felt more free over there than i do in the US!

read "Adolf Hitler" by Toland

he was an artist first, politician second.

You don't know what you're talking about
Shut your stupid mouth

Without him China today would be one big Taiwan, with a total GDP of 3 to 4 times the United States'.

Chiang Kai-shek was red-pilled, Mao not.

what did you mean by that ?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autonomous_administrative_divisions_of_China

Chiang Kai-shek conducted the exact same politics on Taiwan as Mao did in the mainland, the difference is that in the context of the cold war Mao was vilified and CKS was not, Taiwan received funds, China did not, also China was very isolated after the split with the soviet union.
Also a lot of the shit that happened in China was due to the catastrophic gestion of the ROC by the KMT under CKS' rule. prior during and after the civil and sino-japanese wars.

Most Taiwan people see CKS as a ruthless tyrant that almost destroyed any potential they had.

>it's a shithole unless you're rich
Absolutely false. Watch some China vlogs. I recommend the South African with the motorcycle business. He seems like a pretty decent well-rounded man.

>As a result China is literally an AnCap society with a fascist political framework.

Most retarded thing I read all day. You can't be fucking ancap if you are ruled by a totalitarian facist government ruled by a literal communist party. How fucking retarded are you? Do you realize that the "an" in ancap means anarchist? Jfc.

that's why I made a clear difference between the social (society) and political (government) systems, but you have no idea how China works so whatever.

>purging the elite class of all degenerate and counter-productive elements
if by "counter-productive" you mean intellectuals and basically anyone smart enough to fight back, then yes
>Builds an incredibly solid foundation upon which his successors are able to turn China, which had been a destitute laughing stock for centuries, into a country that's now poised to be THE world power in the 3rd millennium.
More like he built a fucking trash-heap that barely managed to be saved by the current government

Jesus Christ you're an immature idealistic faggot. Grow up!

s
a
g
e

Read this rope

He was an artist who developed a passion for architecture instead of art. He wasn't "rejected" from art school. When he presented his portfolio it consisted entirely of buildings of Germanic architecture.

Realising this, the evaluator sat him down and suggested he become an architect instead since that was where his passion lay.

Don't be so sour about the loss of 'Meriken jobs

He pretty much holodomored his own people.

>starves 10-20% of the peasant population to death in the name of the greater good.
LMAO

you do realize mao literally instititude a TEN FUCKING CHILD POLICY? he is THE REASON china has so many people today (and yes, it is red pilled, unlike your retarded "hur less people is redpilled" idea)

Source? I don't doubt it I just want to read more about it.

Mein Kampf. He tells you all about his childhood, his growing up, and how he came to enjoy architecture after moving to the city from the countryside.

>and just look at where his country is today.
All because of Deng, mind you.

Even mainlanders say that he went fullretard during his later years.