DUDE WHAT IF WE TAKE A COMPLEX PHYSIOLOGICAL DRAMA AND TURN IT INTO A TEEN ROMANCE

DUDE WHAT IF WE TAKE A COMPLEX PHYSIOLOGICAL DRAMA AND TURN IT INTO A TEEN ROMANCE
BUT LETS KEEP THE SAME CHARACTERS EXCEPT COMPLETELY CHANGE THEM TO DERIVATE VERSIONS LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WvOIQbHx2Xc
youtube.com/watch?v=jlckft0VfJk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>COMPLEX PHYSIOLOGICAL DRAMA
it's anime you dumb weeb

What makes a drama physiological?

this, kek

i've never watched it but having seen posts about it for the last decade or so, it just seems like some edgy teenager goth shit.

>it just seems like some edgy teenager goth shit.
It's not.

I agree that Light being anything other than a genius chad is missing the point

>PHYSIOLOGICAL

>i've never watched it but

>physiological

It straight up is though.

>DUDE WHAT IF WE TURN TRASH INTO TRASH

The original is literally for children. It was in the same magazine along with One Piece and Naruto. It's writing is far above all of those series, but it's not high art or anything.

>it's an OP outs himself as a total pleb episode where he thinks his chinese cartoons are deep.

It kinda upsets me that this movie was bad.

It is. With some typical anime ridiculous filler in between.

Ok everyone, settle down. OP might be a retard, but hes right. The anime was a compelling story about a game of cat and mouse between the worlds greatest detective and some clever kid with supernatural abilities. Its not shakespear, but it was well-written. This movie doesnt even have that going for it.

JUST

Stop trying to make this forced meme happen its fucking stupid normie shit

this movie is very popular with communists and libtards for some reason... i really can't put my finger on it

ITT: plebs who never watched the original Death Note and are trying to meme the shitty movie into being a good movie

>one piece
>for children

anime retard

They go "huh that was pretty good" and then move on with their lives while you make endless threads on Sup Forums about it.

>he says as he posts on anime website

kek fuck off commie

>hates anime
>browses Sup Forums
You know there is a super cool community called Reddit you can go hang out at

Nice falseflag, you'll convince most people.

anime retards

it has a nigger who sports antifa le ebin activist iconography, alt left project their power fantasies onto that flick pretty hard

Movied sucked and the anime sucked
Final Destination did it better

Newfag

Imagine getting upset over cartoons

you missed the joke retard

Shut the fuck up LaKeith you stupid faggot

How did L find Light in this adaptation? L found Light through fake broadcasts as bait in the anime.

based uninformed opinion poster!

>PHYSIOLOGICAL DRAMA
>PHYSIOLOGICAL
huh?

Nunewfag

anime retard

idk pham, I thought it was a highly enjoyable horror comedy.

Granted, the only scene of the anime I had watched before was Light dramatically eating potato chips.

it's a pretty fun detective story desu
all the episodes are on youtube, I just watched them

i dont particularly enjoy anime, but at least im aware of where i am

Reminder why Death Note is awesome to uncultured Sup Forums swine
youtu.be/WvOIQbHx2Xc

>communists and libtards
Is this what weebs call normies nowadays?

lmao, the state of "weebs"

>physiological
either baiting or genuinely retarded

He said on an azerbaijani papercrafting website wewest of lads

Alt-Left Communist normalfag libtard detected

Light was supposed to be a gradschool chad with a god complex and L was an extremely anti-social but famous detective who helped interpol with some cases because of his connections through his rich family. The whole show is a psychological thriller about two geniuses trying to find the other's identity before the other does to kill/arrest/subdue him.

This movie is nothing like it.

youtube.com/watch?v=jlckft0VfJk

just watch this

I've started watching the anime since I watched the film. Just my two cents on its own merits, rather than as an adaptation. It had problems but it was goofy as hell and had a rad soundtrack.

I'm digging the anime so far, just finished up the episode where he tricks the FBI agent on the bus.

I just started watching it too, and Light seems pretty damn irredeemable. I mean, he's obviously a cunt, and I want him to lose.

i hope this is satire
weebs can't be this delusional, right?

I like that about it. Having no illusions about this character being a good guy protagonist is kind of refreshing.

I'll be interested to see what anime Mia/Misa is like. Doesn't she have Ryuk's second note?

t. hasn't watched it

>I'll be interested to see what anime Mia/Misa is like.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH just wait

>second note

no it's another death god but you'll see

Shit, why does Ryuk need two then? Mysteries already buildin'.

This is much better than I expected when it first came out.

The amount of leaps of logic is jarring, it pretends to be more clever than it is

He's not irredeemable. He's half diabolical antichrist who wants to set himself up as "god of the new world" according to his own perverted sense of justice; but he's also half naive child who was tempted with a power too great for him. That's the point that Ryuk makes early name, namely, that humans who possess the Death Note are said to be cursed. I think Ryuk himself is actually the more evil, because all this takes place merely for his entertainment.

>I'll be interested to see what anime Mia/Misa is like.
lol
getting ready for disappointment

He needs 2 because they are not supposed to give theirs away. But since he had an extra one he decided to fuck around

As soon as he attempted to murder L just because he wants him to stop killing Light lost any sort of chance of being redeemable. And it only got worse with the FBI agents and the FBI wife.

I agree that the series doesn't really explain his moral decline very well, and kind of just skates over him killing criminals to killing innocents who are merely against him. But the point is that it's his perverted sense of justice together with the duty he believes he has to us the awesome power given to him for justice' sake; he kills innocents because he believes that once he rules the world unopposed he will be able to create a utopian society where there are no criminals, so that "the ends justify the means" (have to sacrifice a few innocents to create the perfect society for all).

Makes sense.