What exactly is likable about this character? guy's a douche to his friends and treats Jackie like garbage

What exactly is likable about this character? guy's a douche to his friends and treats Jackie like garbage.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mduj9j4LnOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Occasional reminder that Red was a terrible father. Raised a town bicycle whore of a daughter and couldn't teach his son shit even though he thought he was a hardass.

But the government man!!!

He's a gary stu for a lot of the faggots that watched this show.

You would be a douche too if your friends were dumbasses.

the only good character was Red.

show started sucking when Kelso wanted to be a cop and had a kid. dropped that shit when i was a kid

I wish I had 12 feet, so I could out them all in your ass!

forget the actor's name, but he's a Scientologist. As is his famous brother. And I think his famous gf/wife is as well.

He's a "cool" pothead zeppelinbro

Dude weed

Bitches leave.

Hyde is one of the worst sitcom characters I have ever seen

At least Leonard from BBT and Ted from HIMYM have a function as straight men. Foreman fills that function in That 70's Show. Hyde has no function, no jokes, and wooden as shit acting. He single-handedly prevents this shit from being anywhere close to good. What a misstep in sitcom writing.

Hyde is the man

Jackie was arguably worse to everyone else. Bitch deserved it. He just saw through everyone's bullshit

Hyde is the fucking worst and I love that 70's show. No clue how this dude is even an actor

He provided them weed?

He had PTSD from the war.

daily reminder

cause he's brothers with Francis from Malcolm in the Middle
their sister is on walking dead too, the lesbian

>town bicycle whore
Kek. Yes this, both his kids were pieces of shit. Still the thread is about Hyde, who gives Eric a real run for his money as worst human bean and most unlikable character on the show even before the record store seasons.

He's the alpha of the group.

A beta such as yourself would never understand.

Holy shit, this.
Its unbelievable how pathetic the people on this board are.

>that feel when you couldn't protect her smile

>Deals with a revolving door of fathers coming in and out
>Doesnt get pussy-whipped by his aggressive, entitled girlfriend
>Gave the group some actual balls
>Impressed Red and became the son he never had
>Provided the intimate attention Kitty was unable to get from Red

We don't even deserve him as /ourguy/

He always seems like the most chill. Everyone else was up to their stupid antics.

And I don't see how he treated Jackie like shit, she treated him like shit.

>He's the alpha of the group.
kek no, he's the faggot beta, that tries to be alpha always shitting and bickering.

the natural alpha is kelso, and he doesn't even care.

It's really not hard being the alpha of a group when it consists of an effeminate pussy, his girlfriend, some bitch and an idiot.

>Ow my eye

youtu.be/mduj9j4LnOY

Then Hyde took his pussy

For Kelso, Hyde is like a lil fag brother trying to hit you when you take him his sweets.

>Ow my eye

WHO JACKIE?

woah dude

Except Hyde beats his ass everytime. Hyde has street cred, kelso was a bitch.

You forgot about Fez, you fucking racist.

>WITNESSED