Clinton emailed classified info after leaving State Dept

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/293914-clinton-emailed-classified-information-after-leaving

The hole just got 10 feet deeper

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RGeBr
archive.is/RGeBr
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/08/30/dozens-hillary-clinton-emails-benghazi-found-15000-messages-kept-fbi/
archive.is/Na51d
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S.–UAE_123_Agreement_for_Peaceful_Civilian_Nuclear_Energy_Cooperation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

please use archive.is

Bump

No U

archive.is/RGeBr

archive.is/RGeBr

TY. I'm on a shitty phone. Please spread this .

Bump for CTR

Bump

Bumping for interest

>inb4 she didn't know the information was classified

At least she's not racist.

I can't fucking believe how shitty some articles can be.
>AYT PUT A BIG ASS PHOTO OF HER THERE
> Other half gonna be 200 words

jesus christ
how fucking retarded do you have to be to do shit like this while running for president?

She's still gonna be president.
Deal with it.

dont let this slide you shills

The sad thing is that this faggot is right. Normies are too stupid to see any corruption and any problem.

There's no evidence that she meant to do it so this is waste of time. Just move on, stop obsessing about tiny little details about some interoffice regulations. This is old news, nothing to see here, she's already addressed this.

Here, have a bump from me.

inb4 the major networks ignore this

Why does it really matter, honestly. It's not like her leaving the department means she suddenly has to drop everything she's been working on. I think there is a certain level of expectation that she would finish her projects

That's not how it works.

Bump

How does it feel being on the evil side of history?

This. Just because I'm discharged from the military, doesn't mean I can't continue shooting dune coons in the face.

guess we know all those posters complaing about 100 to 200 word essaie due the next day were actually journalist.

This dirty bitch can get away with anything, but her luck will run out one day, hopefully soon.

has bush jr luck ran out yet?
nope those people never run out of people to sacrifice to keep their luckstreak going.

BUMP

Dozens of Hillary Clinton Emails About Benghazi Found in 15,000 Messages She Kept from FBI

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/08/30/dozens-hillary-clinton-emails-benghazi-found-15000-messages-kept-fbi/

Link to NYPost:
archive.is/Na51d

Link top Wikipedia article on 123 Deal:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S.–UAE_123_Agreement_for_Peaceful_Civilian_Nuclear_Energy_Cooperation

>clinton
>emails

No one cares