/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

American Woman Edition

30 hours remain

pastebin.com/mcKYsFib

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ijcTx6vBoJw
hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/has-twin-peaks-been-a-hit-showtime-1034370
inews.co.uk/essentials/culture/television/twin-peaks-sherilyn-fenn-audrey-david-lynch/
twitter.com/SHO_TwinPeaks/status/902177684817661952
deadline.com/2017/08/twin-peaks-no-second-season-showtime-david-lynch-david-nevins-tca-1202144491/
youtube.com/watch?v=WJHM4w_TD28
vocaroo.com/i/s1Zx2vqcDCgn
youtube.com/watch?v=gvwySUQMzHs
dice.virtuworld.net/?sides=16
sqa.fyicenter.com/Online_Test_Tools/Random_Date_Time_Value_Generator.php
youtube.com/watch?v=HFWKJ2FUiAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fyr8w6qKK6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I know my worth and who I am
Mister if you're hard up, I can spare a few grand

Pick one

That's too simple for Lynch, especially since it's just a rethread of Mulholland Dr (which yes, I know was originally an Audrey spin-off).

I'm leaning towards either Audrey has a tulpa in Twin Peaks and we're seeing the original Audrey in whatever place she is.
Or Audrey is truly in a comatose/dream-like state which is somehow connected to the real world.

30 hours before the season 4 reveal lads.

Where can I watch FWWM bros?

YOU'RE GOING BACK TO MAIRZY DOATS

I'M HUNGRY

How relevant will he be in he finale?

Is this Dougie's theme?
youtube.com/watch?v=ijcTx6vBoJw

WE LIVE

I N S I D E

A DREAM

giv douge bf

Sheryl Lee is a wonderfully beautiful, amazing, talented, intelligent, kind and sweet woman with a heart of gold, silk-like voice and heavenly smile!

I cannot

Sheryl Lee obviously

Just rewached episode 3 from the first season and this conversation between cooper and hawk draw my attention:

>Cooper : Do you believe in soul?
>Hawk: Several
>C: More than one?
>H: Blackfoot legend. Waking souls that give life to the mind and the body, a dream soul that wanders.
>C: Dream souls... where do they wander?
>H: Faraway places. The Land of the Dead.
>C: Is that where Laura is?
>H: Laura is on the ground agent cooper, that's the only thing im sure of.

I have a theory that The Fireman is actually the dreamer, and the lodge spirits are just his dreams.

The phrase : "We are like the dreamer who dreams, and then lives inside a dream", could mean that the all the lodges, mauve zone, convenience store, etc... are located in different dream or existence planes, and dead is one of the ways of "awakening" from the real world and going to the "Land of the dead" in this case, the black or the white lodge.

The reason why i think the fireman is the dreamer that is above all, it's because he sees the events of both the real and the spiritual world in a screen, and because he knows what is happening and what will happen next. He also created Laura from his head floating in the air laying down.

What do you guys think

The Audrey with Charlie is almost certainly a tulpa. She says that same "I'm not me. I'm someone else." line that Diane does.

Friendly reminder that s4 is confirmed

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/has-twin-peaks-been-a-hit-showtime-1034370

>From a financial perspective, Nevins says Twin Peaks has exceeded expectations.

inews.co.uk/essentials/culture/television/twin-peaks-sherilyn-fenn-audrey-david-lynch/

>If David Lynch wanted to do another season of Twin Peaks, would you do it? “Oh yeah. He said if people loved it he would do another one, and the hardest part is just sitting down and writing it. But he had so much fun this time, he really loved it. And he got to do it the way he wanted to. It’s like an 18-hour movie, so he’s happy. Let’s just stay positive. It really turned out the way he wanted it to in his heart.”

twitter.com/SHO_TwinPeaks/status/902177684817661952

>the suit goes back into the archives, to be worn at a future day, maybe, no idea, keep your fingers crossed

deadline.com/2017/08/twin-peaks-no-second-season-showtime-david-lynch-david-nevins-tca-1202144491/

>David Nevins : , “the door’s always open to David Lynch, whether that would lead to another season, I don’t know if he wants to do it,”

tie in for season 4

it will be coop dealing with a massive magic drug abuse epidemic

Red will be one of the pushers at the beginning but then he will join forces with coop

EAT GARMONBOZIA

no albert no deal

Describe what went through your head when you watched this scene.
youtube.com/watch?v=WJHM4w_TD28

Friendly reminder that MIKE is not a good guy and is only "helping" Cooper because he wants Bob's garmonbozia for himself.

That actually sounds quite cool
Imagine the weird shit Lynch could do with people tripping on magic drugs.
It would be kino.

I love how the phoneposter spammer always fills up the first 30 posts in /tpg/ with copypasta to build up the ip count for his samefgag "general"

what was the worst Roadhouse performance? best? my vote for worst goes to this spazz. I think I liked Trouble the most.

Why did he leave the cookies /tpg/?

*Insanity intensifies*

best was death grips

COOPER
GETS
HIS
MIND
BACK
IN
PART

garmonboipucci

>Worst
Wild West
>Best
Everything else especially The Veils, NIN, Au Revoir Simone and Chromatics

NOW I'M LOST

Best was shadow and she's gone

Worst: wild west

Theres so many ways I'm imagining booper getting blacked lodged
>one punch bruv socking his head off
>nadine cleaving him in half with golden shovel
>norma and ed unleashing their power of love, disintegrating all black hobos in hiroshima radius
>bobe pistole
>andy doing some crazy shit since hes an alpha now
>johnny tackling him down at full tard speed
>ray wise coming back from the lodge to strangle his ass while singing mairzy doats
>bushnell going hajime no ippo
>or cooper shooting him

EASY ON THE COOKIES RICHARD

give me the gorgonzola bob

Friendly reminder that Mr. C. is a nazi

this
anybody who bought that 'saw face of god, am now good' bs is dumb

am I alone in liking wild west?

>ywn see Cooper and Audrey have an unexpected pregnancy and him assuring her it's all going to be alright and they'll find a way to make it work
>ywn see Cooper and Audrey deciding to live together in a cozy cabin surrounded by Douglas Firs
>ywn see Cooper and Audrey raise their baby boy Richard together
>ywn see Ben pissed at first that Cooper got his young daughter pregnant but warming to the idea and giving Richard his first bicyle for his birthday
>ywn see Coop being a proud daddy while he teaches his boy about Tibet and tells him stories about his time in the FBI
>ywn see Coop take Richard, Harry, Andy and Hawk on camping trips
>ywn see Coop and Audrey encouraging their boy when he's feeling down or sad and giving him valuable advice
>ywn see Cooper beaming with joy when Richard has a fulfilling life

>Wild West
Why do people hate the second best song?
Anyway my vote for worst goes for Mississippi, and the best is I'M GROWING BRIGHT OBSIDIAN

one punch chav vs evil coop hand wrestling when?

Does anyone else feel like this is the most David Lynch like show besides Twin Peaks?

Dreams certainly play an interesting role in Twin Peaks, but I don't think Lynch/Frost are going to boil down all the surreal elements of the show to "it was just a dream."

Cedric is a fan

Oh I don't hate the song, I just prefer the other performances.

Who even is God in TP verse?

vocaroo.com/i/s1Zx2vqcDCgn

Nope, it was really good. I can actually remember it, whereas I keep forgetting that Vedder actually performed last week.

You have 10 seconds to think of a non-memorable scene in this show.

i cant

Worst was the mexican lady singer because she was autotuned to death for no fucking reason. She was good in Mulholland Drive though.

amanda siegfried.

Trick question, if it's non-memorable I wouldn't remember it.
But I guess most of the second half of season two counts.

That's a pretty based post. I wonder if he came up with that himself.

the fact that someone is dreaming all of what is happening doesn't mean that i will not matter anymore or that nothing really exist.

remember that weird fag audrey liked that looked like white drake

what if Evil Coop wins again

What was your reaction to the first Mr C scene when he drove up to the house? youtube.com/watch?v=gvwySUQMzHs

But if I can think of it, it's not "non-memorable".

Casual reminder that the finale will be a capeshit parody, Eddie Vedder is my drinking buddy and he just confirmed me this yesterday.

>One Punch M8 is Thor
>Johnny is Hulk
>Nadine with the Golden Shit-Shoveler is Black Widow
>Coop is Cap
>Alpha Andy is Iron Man, he hides some White Lodge magic in his gut
>the town gets invaded by Ash Bums and they have to team up to defeat them
>Laura's soul is the macguffin and Cooper needs to get it in the Black Lodge to blow it up

i schlicked just a little bit before i caught myself

kek, im retarded. i never knew he was replaced by the tree

IF YOU HANG UP I CAN SPILL A FEW CLAMS

Friendly Reminder:

dice.virtuworld.net/?sides=16
sqa.fyicenter.com/Online_Test_Tools/Random_Date_Time_Value_Generator.php

>use dice to pick a random episode and scene
>always land on a good one

>Roll Episode 10
>Roll 21 minutes
>pic related
>its a comfy jerry scene

I dare you to come back with a bad scene, won't happen.

That song, when that sick shit started playing along with the lost highway-esque shot I knew this season was going to be pure kino.

who

>mfw

this.

Johnny's The Flash, dummy.

bet anyone remembers this

I laughed at this

i remember

when the fuck is he going to show up again bros? he has been absent all season

He's dead, wrapped in killed by Lynch

He's dead

cactus fellows are the worst
best are the chromatics/au revoir simone
>tfw lynch perfectly syncs up the "starring kyle maclachlan" credit with the tone of the songs every time.

One of the worst characters.

user....

user....

COOPERCAN'T GETS CLIMB HIS MIND TO BACK HEAVEN IN ON PART A FIFTEEN CROOOOOOOOOOSSSSS

fun Lynch music fact. Lynch wanted a "live" performance of this to appear in Blue Velvet, but couldn't afford it. It eventually made it to the soundtrack of Lost Highway, but Julee Cruise's Roadhouse performances in the original series are quite obviously influenced by it.
youtube.com/watch?v=HFWKJ2FUiAQ

That was literally a non sequitor.

michael j anderson was too redpilled to come back.

He's dehe will go fishing soon.

>anyone
i meant noone, im retarded

Yes

The Fireman is God.

Maybe the entrance to the black lodge is the massive crater where James' colon used to be

THAT'S BETTER THAN A FUCKIN' DISCO BALL
youtube.com/watch?v=fyr8w6qKK6A

When the fuck is he going to appear this season? I mean shouldn't he be upset that his son Richard got killed?

no, god is the one dreaming the Dreamer

There was no autotune on that. Autotune has a very distinct sound.

link to that video please

THIS IS A

F O R M I C A T A B L E

ya thats old news nigga. The fireman there is laying down, like someone dreaming and dreams out luara to fight the evil dreams that the nuke creates