What's next for Gregg "Opie" Hughes?

What's next for Gregg "Opie" Hughes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3A93ADL5pQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=n6Bo9mmbDTE
youtu.be/ob2zaZNumbQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw you listen to several nopie shows in a row and they're so chilled out that when you get back to a regular opie show it's like being stabbed over and over again in the stomach every time he talks

HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON

HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON

HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON

Howdy reddit, still obsessing?

I listened to O&A for years but once I started listening to Ron and Fez I found O&A unlistenable.

Unfortunately I can't really do Bennington anymore, it's boring as shit.

LETS GO TO SOME CALLERS

JOEY IN LONG ISLAND WHATS UP

Cleaning up Bam's son's messes

he doesn't have the popularity to pull off a web show, but it would be hilarious if he tried. it's either that or years of irrelevancy with the occasional public meltdown.

>....
>h-hello am I on?
>b-b-boys
>hey birthday Jimmy!
>yeah so um there's this guy I know that did exactly what you're talking about. It was fucking hilarious...

I cringe through nearly every fucking phone call

How can listeners of O&A not understand that no one wants to hear them slowly meander and ramble and tell shitty jokes?

Someone redpill me on this.

hosting a morning zoo radio show in some shitty city like Cleveland

Bam Margera fucked his wife

youtu.be/3A93ADL5pQ0

Basically some guy wrote an article about how Opie's wife made a sex tape with Bam Margera. Opie spazzed out about it, so his detractors came up with the meme that Opie's kids are Bam's.

What the fuck? But that's totally uncharacteristic for Opie. Usually he can take a joke and roll with the punches like a champ!

Wishing he was Artie Lange of all people.

WEGOTTA CALL

VINNY ON LONG ISLAND

youtube.com/watch?v=n6Bo9mmbDTE

One of my favorite clips ever. Its 15 minutes of Vos, Ant and Bobby shitting on the Opster

Sunday evening.

>ruining the Chip gag by making it be a full show

ugh

>being this big of a sock cuckah
youtu.be/ob2zaZNumbQ

Give me a quick rundown on the Chip Chipperson character.

See

Oops, meant