Just message to our friends in Europe, sadly some of my insane countrymen are Republicans...

Just message to our friends in Europe, sadly some of my insane countrymen are Republicans, but thankfully their party will die and we will become as progressive as Europe. Sincerely - a sane individual.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sorry_Everybody
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice to meet a fellow liberal here. Sometimes methinks I'm all alone >_>

Don't it occur to you that if 40% of your population openly rebels against the entire political system, then maybe something is deeply wrong with it?

We have ids on this board shill. Try again, sage

>being this new

Try harder. Saged.

LOL DID YOU JUST REPLY TO YOUR OWN POST WITH "Nice to meet a fellow liberal here. Sometimes methinks I'm all alone >_>" HAHAHAHAHA PLEASE CTR

Hi, welcome to the internet

Also,

sage goes in all fields

Apology accepted.

But you should also apologise for your extreme leftist feminists.

I miss the days where Republicans and Democrats were literally the same except for differences in abortion and war.

>sincerely the cringiest of cringe lords
Do your parents know you pee sitting down?

Nice strawman

Sage

Again, nice ad hominem

If I had to pick one of the groups out for having the most categorically insane people in it, it would be the liberals.

>Islam is the religion of peace
>Anyone can be a woman if they think they are
>Everyone on the planet is just like us, share our values and are compatible with our civilisation
>Anyone can join our country and become 100% like us despite keeping their previous culture, language and all the rest so long as they can name a few presidents and do some paperwork

That's not a strawman. That's just straight up mocking your faggotry.

Responding to your own post??
Smooth move, faggot

OK, this is confirmed 100% bait.

abandon thread.

This reminds me of the 2004 loss by Kerry to Bush, and thousands of proto-hipsters took selfies with "sorry" signs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sorry_Everybody

Baited hard

Not an argument.

Please at least reboot your router and remove your cache before you shill

>Identifying as a Republican or Democrat

Might as well have a COEXIST or Flying Spaghetti Monster bumper sticker on your car.

Finally, someone apologizes for not being Republican. I was starting to think that they're not ashamed of it for some reason. Whew

Youre not alone breh. Sane liberal here too.

So they are apologizing that not all Americans are republicans?

Dear world: Our two corrupted political parties, responsible for the hijacking of our republic, are currently in the process of being dismantled. We're not sure what follows, but rest assured these beasts are drawing their final choked breaths as we speak. Sorry for the trouble and pardon our dust as we update. In the meantime, please enjoy the greatest show on Earth, our Presidential Election, we're putting on a good one this year for you all so we hope you have a good time.

>stickers on a car
low class

>having to declare your sanity because you have no arguments proving it

Keep trying Calimero, you'll grow up eventually.