youtube.com/watch?v=pPMlwMEs8fg
youtube.com/watch?v=1B6fx0HIm6c
imdb.com/title/tt1258197/
imdb.com/title/tt1314655/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

almost

It's better than you expect. An ok b movie

This would be a flick.

I agree with the other user. It's so close to being kino but [spoilers] ultimately falls flat[/spoilers]

no but Zero is true kino

youtube.com/watch?v=pPMlwMEs8fg

The sequels are really fucked. I've never seen any of the movies but I've read their synopses and have seen some clips. This one always creeped me the fuck out. It's such a low-budget movie but it still me.

youtube.com/watch?v=1B6fx0HIm6c

*still disturbed me

fuck yea

this is literally autism kino. see ending to understand

I love that film.

a true and unique kino
shame it didnt spawn any sequels

it had multiple sequels.

It's not kino, but it's not a bad movie. The second one is kind of stupid. Cube 0 is alright.

are the sequels even worth my time? i liked the concept of the 1st and thought it was executed well enough

dont be silly, there were no sequels

This is just as good, and kinda in the same vein. Any other films that are similar to these?

Cube 2 kind of takes it into an absurd place. It's called Hyper Cube, and it's the same movie but now they're in a 4th dimensional cube. Nothing really changes about the movie, it still kind of looks the same, but now the cubes shift around in time and space instead of just regularly shifting around.

Cube Zero is a prequel, and I liked it. It kind of has a Cabin in the Woods thing going for it. Show the people monitoring it.

no, by all that is sacred and holy, do NOT, under any circumstances, ever watch the shits they call sequels
keep the original a clear and only movie

it's one of the best movies ever made

exam
imdb.com/title/tt1258197/

devil
imdb.com/title/tt1314655/

There are many many movies with trapped people that fight to survive.

I've seen Devil and it's nothing like Cube/Circle. The Exam seems cool though. will definitely check it out

The Exam isn't anything like Cube either. But it's still an interesting movie.

isnt the ending of the exam really dumb like retardedly simplistically anyone of the people could have noticed that at any time dumb

They are "trapped" in a room with total strangers and should figure out their goal. To me they are similar, but it sucks way too much.
You watch these movies just for the ending (because the rest is really bland) yet I wish I had turned it off, it painfully sucked eventually.

How is Fermat's room?

The old guy was behind it all

Isn't Rodney from Stargate Atlantis in this?

I heard of this movie for the first time just now and I know you are right just by looking at the poster.

Cube is actually pretty solid and Cube 2: Hypercube is even better. Cube Zero was only good for backstory but not a good movie. Cube In Space was the real start of the downgrade of the series and Cube 5: The Cubeening really jumped the shark.

>and Cube 2: Hypercube is even better

Exam is a bit different since they don't know that it's life or death. Still a good movie.

>similar

Yes