Is he retarded? Going to Mexico on such short notice without time to set up a proper security perimeter?

Is he retarded? Going to Mexico on such short notice without time to set up a proper security perimeter?

Does he WANT some beaner to try to shoot him?

Frog fag

If not the deportation thing, beaners would be probably cumming from the sight of his face. It is exactly the type of politician which wins elections in latin america.

Yes.

>without time to set up a proper security perimeter?

I would expect there's proper security.

> wanting a beaner to take a shot

that WOULD help his "spics are the debbil" rhetoric nicely

What rhetoric?

>if you kill your enemies, they win.

the imaginary one that fills liberal trash's heads

I'll catch every bullet for him

Think of it this way someone takes a shot at him to kill him but they miss and then he uses this experience to fuel the beaner hate train

We cant even have guns to defend ourselves, let alone plan an attack on Trump. He'll be fine.

>unknown flag

Wat.

Good Pedro, once the wall is built you can go legally.

Thanks Mexico Senpai! ;)

Dont worry user guns are illegal in Mexico.

;_;

d-deus vult?

You still here Taured?

If someone does take a shot at him all the idiots on the right will never stop screaming "We told you so! We told you libtards how violent the messicans are!"

And all the idiots on the left will scream "False flag! He hired someone to take a shot at him! They were even using blanks! False flag!"

>giving cartels time to set up an attack
>implying trump's security won't be ready
Trump doesn't work at the snails pace of beurocracy and incompetence the same way Hillary does

I womder if the media will label the leftists as comspiracy nuts like they do to right wingers. Hmm... Really makes you think.

Typically people in his position are safer on short notice trips, gives terrorists and would be-assassins less time to plan.

xD

Tell that to the Cartels.

As someone who's done government work in various shitholes around the world, the local politicians and bureaucrats go overboard to protect you. Nobody wants to put up with the shitstorm that will reign down if an important Anglo gets killed in their backyard.

Illegal. Normal mexicans can't buy a gun.
Cartels don't want more USA agencies over their asses

Dont be racist. The cartels are an oppresed class that are flourishing in an environment of American hegemony. They are heroes.

He needs to hire blackwater

I thought Blackwater "doesn't exist" anymore and was replaced by Craft.

>tfw Benevolent Donald is willing to even risk becoming a martyr just to protect America's borders

>if you kill your enemies, they win.
Isn't that the plot of Seven actually?

He's going to lay down the law and slap them down--on their home turf. Hillary is done after today. This is the move we've all been waiting for. Checkmate.

RIP Donald.

that burger again?
why don't you just go back to the US cabron?

>Is he retarded?

Yes, are you? Why has it taken you so long to figure this out?

kek'd