It's a history revisionist episode

>it's a history revisionist episode

where the fuck is russia?
we are not included since there was literally no niggers in imperial army?

>game developed in Sweden
>it's a nu-male cuck circle jerk about diversity

Really causes one to ponder

That's capitalism
They know that half the population will be niggers in the future so they are securing future sells.

Honestly can't wait for black nazis in next inevitably WW2 battlefield game. Putting the appearance in accordance with substance.

What's wrong with brit on the top?

DLC, France too.

No its because Westerns think only they fought in WW1.

If they did people would start thinking Russia wasn't as backwards as they were told before the commies.

Did negroes even exist in Australia during ww1 period?

At the time of ww1 africa had a sub 200 million population. Meaning they were rather rare.
Food aid inflated their numbers since the 50s to over more than one billion.

>At the time of ww1 africa had a sub 200 million population
Those were the good times

WE

HAHAHAHAHAH
THAT TANNED GERMAN
HAHAHHAAHAAAAAHAHAAA

Nuke sweden before its to late

I just assumed they did market research and lazy, stoned basketball Americans and rich white preteens who embrace that culture were the only ones who still played Battlefield and COD.

>less than 200 million
Damn it all. If only we could have forseen the ruination that was to come

Will the French be the only non black?

>It will be a sandnigger

>mfw cant play as serbian/russian soldier

Do people actually buy this game?

I can't wait for the French to be a nigger with a black and white stripes shirt and a stupid mustache and his melee weapon is a baguette.

And every single sentence has "le" in it.

French aren't even in the game lmao

Hope no

why didn't you take a better picture of the nigger brit soldiers in the game? can barely see he's a nigger

also why won't Sup Forums do something about this? i keep seeing these threads but you haven't even started a hashtag or anything, you did for star wars 7 and i seriously don't think it was as bad as revisionism on this scale in one of the only depiction of ww1 in mainstream media where half the soldiers turn into fucking niggers

btw that's not a joke, i've watched videos, the number of niggers is just insane, sometimes it's the only thing you see

You guys aren't gonna be in it.

Forget Verdun, remember the negro.

This game has one advantage tho. You shoot niggers all the time

millions will

>Wanting to play as a serbcuck or a mongol rapebaby

WE

Exactly. Being a cannon fodder in completely pointless imperialistic wars is the privilege that only blacks should possess.

>Albanian

AHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I've been told that's actually a South African soldier, not Australian. The slouch hat is opposite.

>looks at flag

those are big words coming from you

Yes... There will never have black nazi because only white people are evil

WE WUZ SKYRIMS AN SHIET

Wait till we excluded from WW2.
This is just the start.

>Bosnians

HAHAHAHAHAHA

the nigga's hat has its up turn on the wrong side
he is South African, not Australian

yeah, it's pretty fun

I met a Dutch guy recently, he looked like autism incarnated.
Is everyone like that or did I get unlucky?

That already happens in 90% of Western-made media about WWII, Katyusha-san.

All beacuse they all jumping the cod hate ba wagon

I have trust in captain sweden

Why was Australia so fashionable during WWI ?

Nope, our "Poilus" will turn out to be only Blacks and Arabs.

Were there any battles in Europe that had colonial black soldiers fighting eachother. Makes sense if it was north africa or the middle east.

Play Verdun you idiots, it's a superior game.

Yeah, I kno.
But we are at the start of completely erasing Russian history between 1917 and 1991.
Next thing is - space.

If/When the West collapses, the population of Africa - which has been inflated far beyond what the native population could maintain themselves through external foreign aid - will plummet. Things will be bad in developed nations, yes, but the scale of starvation in Africa will be unprecedented.

>Food aid inflated their numbers since the 50s to over more than one billion.
Thanks Christcucks

True. It's very rare and never anything pre-1941.

>our ancestors died for this

>Tfw your grandchildren will learn about The Great African Famine that saved the World.

It's already far too late.

It's come to the point that they pose a real and significant threat to other countries around them.

this

It also just released on PS4. Not sure about xbox.

why is the australian black though?

we literally had a policy banning darkies from immigrating here around that time

who gives a fuck about a video game, cmon Sup Forums

its historically proven and a fact that whites brutally fought for their nations in ww1, you cant change that.

but its literally just pixels on a screen, who fucking cares, if you really care about historical accuracy you would be playing verdun -- not this stupid shit

Why are blacks in video games always look african american ? I mean the designers never saw an african or are they too ugly so they have to resort to even more historical nonsense

S W E D E N
W
E
D
E
N

The game is made by Swedes.
And you just know how based Swedes are.

>questioning swedish logic

Shut the fuck up Mehmet Hoxha

Just go play verdun you faggots. It's on sale for 10$ right now on steam. Way more accurate, no niggers

Careful Gabriel, I don't want to catch ZIKA from you.

black people from the colonies were sent to die in their droves
stop circlejerking stormfags

Fuck thas sad.
If they were less and had to work for their ability to prosper their societies would develope better.
Also less nigger niggers (the niggers of niggers).

>Albanian
>Unlucky
Well, it isn't uncommon

Buy premium and get the DLC's eastern front, battle of the balkans, ottoman incursion, Vorbeck's war and colonial conflict for only 59:99!

Why would an albanian fear hydrocephalia?

I bet Russia is going to get an expansion. You can do a lot of things with Russia, considering they were fighting their own huge war at the end.

>NO FRANCE AT LAUNCH.
>FUCKING WORLD WAR I.

THIS IS A JOKE RIGHT?
HAHA REAL FUNNY GUYS.
REAL FUCKING FUNNY.

Which one, me being unlucky or Dutch being autism?

>All those other ugly nationalities
Lmao desu why are Australians so good looking compared to rest of those gross euroniggers?
Tbh the negro counterparts look better than those cumskins (excluding that hot af Aussie no homo)

>the game will literally be """European"" armies made up of niggers and sandniggers fighting each other, including female soldiers

fuck sake Sweden you take one of the most interesting wars for a video game and turn into a extremely historically inaccurate cuckfest

>no Russia in WW1

It's kind of funny that the Swedish developers thought they were so progressive by making all the player models black, but now it's just a game where you kill black people lol

There were also no niggers in the german army but that didnĀ“t stop these swedish cucks to include them in the game.

You will get your fair share of niggers.

Why wouldn't I fear being Russian?

>Start as Russian soldier in the Imperial Army
>Shitty logistics
>spawn with outdated rifle, bayonet, vodka and no bullets
>Run around shouting "blyyyyyaaaaaat" the entire time

>1917 DLC
>Stab all the officers and privates that are against the revolution

well technically the french werent in ww2 because they were defeated so quickly

>Die with offensive plans in your diary
>Germans pick them up
>You get KEKed to death

Russians; not even once.

>Royal Navy alphabet

It's not an Australian, it's a South African.

Russia is the only country which managed the successful breakthrough operation in the entire war and which become the template for storm troopers tactics.

Not food aid, but advances in medicine.

You should fear this

Wait, they added Italy and not Russia?
LEL
E
L

South Africans didn't use slouch hats.

Nope
We had Abos but we killed most of them and treated them like caged animals
We still do, because thats exactly what they are

Nigga like every call of duty game a Russian campaign.

The only reason you broke through was because you were fighting Multiculturalism;the Empire while they were busy with Serbs.

The food, actually

No, food aid.
They still get sick with all kinds of crazy shit. They can pop out 8 kids per woman now. Back then it was common for most of the litter to starve. Now they are stuffed and still pump out more than sustainable

Katyn simulator could be educating game for kids. History that Russians can be proud of.

I know that your mother made you blind in one eye because of beatings but I'm an Albanian in Kosovo ,not a Turkroach.

OH FUCK SIGN ME UP!

They did pommie, you can tell by which side the fold is on

>I'm an Albanian in Kosovo ,not a Turkroach.
LIterally not a single difference.