When an American tries to tell us who's white and who isn't

>when an American tries to tell us who's white and who isn't

Ok. Great thread, Achmed

Great reply, Jamal.

so fucking true. everyone knows how stupid they are, rage and move on

SHARTS IN THE THREAD

memeing nigger

Your superior tanned Brit ideologies are truly burning a hole into my American brain.

Such thought and composure. Truly a ravishing political discussion. I'm sure your friends at the lunch table are astounded by your ability to discern the problems of the world even though you're just 14.

God speed to you, young man. I hope you can run the free world at some point.

Sup Forums is with you, Jahans.

>I'm a french americaan, my great grand father came from Quebec

wew

>identifying with a mongrelized arbitrary American "identity"

kek

Why don't you look at your first post you fucking retard?

>GOT YOU GUYS GOOD, I WAS PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED

This is why the entire fucking world despises you lol.

K

You asked for a more intricate response and you got one, stop sperging out just because your thread is some off topic retarded shit that is discussing neither politics nor news.

sage

Nice strawman

>tfw moved back home from the USA and don't have to listen to these chucklefucks spew out their heritage fractions anymore.

Feels good man.

Also to the burgers: you are not the nationality of your great-great grand parents. Hell, you're not even your parents' nationalities if they came from somewhere else. You're American. Shut the fuck up and say that.

Superior "h'white" genetics there bong, when you discover dentistry let us know.

The heritage fractions are fucking the most cringeworthy thing

I'M 1/46TH IRISH
>I'M IRISH

All of you climbing over each other for an identity, kek

Europeans' inability to move past their retarded "but my particular nation is the only TRUE European country!!!!" regionalism is far more responsible for the decline of the white race than some Mestizos in Texas

>Impyling I have friends

>Europeans' inability to move past their retarded "but my particular nation is the only TRUE European country!!!!"

The US is literally the only country that does that , only claiming to be "white" instead of european

Lmfao, I can't wait for this awesome weather this weekend to go shoot my AR15.

Are you gonna go "clubbing" and end up standing in the corner while the Africans feel up and finger blast your uni crush?

Or are you too broke so you'll just stand outside in the foggy rainy shitty weather and bum fags in your front facing flat bill and oversized clothes?

Get fucked. I bet you're so fucking gay you can't even drive straight.

Anglos aren't human

Nice strawman, but brits are statistically the most likely to cling onto their heritage, (the British empire)

My post actually has nothing to do with autism, nor does it imply I'm in any way autistic.

You just throw fucking meme buzzwords out there, you are fucking nothing but a meme yourself at this point.

Looking forward to your next chimpout, fat cunt.

>cling to our heritage

it is our heritage, 100%, you fucking 1/50th european cunt.

I swear to god you're all fucking autistic fat cunts only good at strawmen, blanket statements and ad-hominem.

Come home pedro.

Again, another strawman.

Very cringey how you think you're a fucking cool as ice badboy because you shoot your gun at the weekend.

You ever suck a dick you didn't like?

EERRRRUUHHH STRAWMAN FLLACY FALLACT UHHREEHEHWREWH FALLACY HAHAHAH I WIN

>the american runs his hand through his rapidly thinning hair
>he chuckles to himself as he lifts his 300lbs body off of his gaming chair
>heh, I showed that cuck heh...

Nice ad hominem

Pork is Haram, therefore you will die without your virgins.

Our bacon is better than your shit bacon

I'm pretty sure the existence in Europe of the phenomenon I'm describing is demonstrated by the fact that Western Europe has considered you a Mongoloid subhuman for the past 200 years, Dracula

What is ''white''?
It doesn't matter to me. I don't see myself as white person or a white european.
I am a german and that's it. The rest of europe doesn't bother me.

Sup Forums is not western europe Jamal

This is what it's come to for banter hahahahahahahaah

Your parents know you're gay yet?

>EERRRRUUHHH STRAWMAN FLLACY FALLACT UHHREEHEHWREWH FALLACY HAHAHAH I WIN

lol

>lmao ur name is achmed
>lmao urs is Jamal
>this offends the American beyond believe
>amerifat crying rustles the britbong even more
>both are now absolutely livid for no reason at all
Litteraly the most autistic argument I have ever seen

The heritage fractions are cringeworthy as fuck. Not really sure why anyone thinks it's relevant that they have a great-great-aunt from Hungary or wherever the fuck else. What's even funnier is that most of them are flat-out wrong. For the longest time, I had to listen to my family talk about their Polish and Native American ancestry. I researched the family tree and found that our family was from England and Scotland - not a single Polish or Native American ancestor. Kek.

>Livid

Nah friend, I'm just fine.

burgers are race obsessed because they will never know what it feels like to have roots that go back for centuries, so they try to fill this void with empty rhetoric and telling people what to do.

they're insecure and their concept of culture and familiarity is not something alive, but some kind of textbook/museum culture. fixed in time and absolutely inhuman. from this can only come a stormfag type obsession or a multikulti melting pot bullshit that tries to deny the value of culture altogether.

they truly are the noisy forsaken bastards of the west.

Have a look at this. Thanks for the (You)s in advance.

In your reply be sure to deflect from the harsh reality by using the typical Amerishart tactics:

-Call me Ahmed or Achmed, mohammed is fine if variety is required.

-Find a way to bring your guns into the conversation for no reason.

-Something about Sadiq Khan, the mayor of London(?)

-various incoherent ramblings about muslims etc

Have I forgotten anything

Right. Says the man with pic related as his leader, and rapists running the streets.

Well maybe not but the brits in this thread are sperging out

anyone got that pic with multiple American mugshots of hispanic people classified as white?

They get so easily up in arms for a country that has none. It's really fascinating.

your leader is a nigger

niggers roam the streets killing whites and police officers every day

welcome to Sup Forums

Cute labrador pupper. Whats your point?

Do you want to go there, Mr. Rotherham?

fuck off Achmed.

I want to make smug >60% posts

This triggers amerifats as well.

Youre making no sense at all. Whats wrong with the pupper?

How fucking long ago was this chart made?

>They get so easily up in arms for a country that has none. It's really fascinating.

fucking kek
Here have another (you)

>t. achmed

inshallah brother :^)

> muh guns

Called it lmao

You can't help yourself.

Merkel is scared of dogs so Putin decided to bring his big ass lab with him for a meeting in Berlin (atleast I think it was Berlin not quite sure)

Okay? It's a hobby I enjoy and take advantage of as I have the right to do so.

Sorry your powdered wig wearing handlers can't trust you unintelligible mongoloids to not wield a firearm.

ITT: autism

I like you romobro, don't listen to that nigger. Thanks for killing turks, call if you need any help.

Pupper is irrelevant I thought you were asking why I need the pic.
I saved that pupper because Merkel is supposedly afraid of dogs but I don't know why I posted it here.

>muh butterknife
European gun laws are terrible and you know it
Can't even carry around a fucking pocket knife nowadays

As a potato nigger can confirm they are insufferable

>Sorry your powdered wig wearing handlers can't trust you unintelligible mongoloids to not wield a firearm.

Awwwww is someone still sad about 1776?

> can't trust you to not

This is what google has to offer.

Its difficult to classify race, and there are only so many radial buttons that a clerk can expect to search and click for in a reasonable amount of time.

The US government has all but declared race to be subjective, with the notable exception of Native Americans, any person born to the respective States, Territories, or District of Columbia, or foreigner who declare an intention to become a citizen, are legally without race.

In practice, communities will arise and friendships will continue to be made based on shared culture. Legally, it doesn't matter, but its important to be cognizant of the fact that some people genuinely like being white, black, brown, or whatever when making and understanding the business you conduct with them. Most of the differences are trivial, but we can't allow criminal behavior to become acceptable for one race, but anathema for another. Our law system and institutions are based off customs, which can easily be fucked with by niggers, spics, and other trash if we let them.

REEE BRING BACK THE VIKINGS, THE NORMANS, THE BRITS, FUCK IT ANYONE BUT THOSE MUTANTS

>true Irish pride
It's like a nigger who thinks he is Egyptian kek

Mmmhmmm,
Mother is from England

Father is from Germany

Met in America, I am an American.

I am also white, I also enjoy my guns and my freedom.

Fuck off Europe, we get that your populace is quickly becoming Muslim but don't project on others.

Faggots.

MFW there are Brits who take vacations to America JUST to go to gun ranges/full auto ranges.

It's exactly the type of same people desu

Losers with no self worth who attach their own self esteem so some abstract concept of greatness

Man does he have a sniveling jew face. Is he part jew or is this just an average brit?

M U H G U N
U
H

G
U
N

Yes.

>1/32
>2/64

its much worse dutchbro....there are no words

You're confusing ethnic identity with national identity. They are two separate things. A lot of people from Boston, for example, consider themselves Irish because they are either purebred or at least majority Irish by ancestry. When they say they're Irish, they mean it in the ethnic sense. If you did a DNA ancestry test on them they would be essentially the same as the Irish living in Ireland. However, these people were born and raised in America. Hence why they call themselves Irish-Americans.

I agree, though, it's pretty retarded.

Do they still do that cringey shit where they put green dye in river

I love my bidet. Only had Haggis once, though, it was enh.

DO THESE FUCKING MUDBLOODS THINK THAT BEING IRISH IS JUST ABOUT DRINKING FUCKING GUINNESS!? WHILE THESE YANKEE WEAKLINGS WERE BUSY WATCHING THEIR SHITTY BASEBALL GAMES AND BREEDING WITH NEGROS WE WERE RECLAIMING THE FUCKING HOMELAND. IN IRELAND YOU ARE NOT A MAN UNTIL YOU HAVE SLAUGHTERED YOUR FIRST PROTESTANT YOU FUCKING MONGRELS! THANK FUCK THESE WEAK SHITS WERE NATURALLY FORCED TO LEAVE BECAUSE THEY WERE TOO WEAK TO SURVIVE THE FAMINE. IRELAND ONLY NEEDS THE STRONG CELTIC WARRIORS TO RECLAIM THE NORTH!

AHMED

MUH GUN

MUSLIM

MUH HERITAGE

YUROPOORS

I believe so..

Yeah... Its cringey as fuck, but you have to remember that the Irish were treated worse than niggers right off the boat, and those stories were passed down as a point of pride for the communities these people live in.

>not understanding that miscegenation was a felony until the 60s
Believe it or not, but white Americans are almost all purebred. It was a crime punishable by imprisonment to mix races until the great cuckening of the "civil rights era." Mostly people married within their ethnic group meaning French descendants married other people of French descent. Same with the English, Germans, Scots, etc.

My point is 90%+ of white Americans are completely white but we're rapidly - and I mean RAPIDLY - being replaced by shitskin immigrants, both legal and illegal, who breed like fucking rabbits. We're literally going extinct and it's depressing as hell. If nothing changes, America will become South Africa in the next 100 years.

I know Chicago does. Yeah, it's pretty fucking embarrassing but whatever. It makes them happy I guess.

Brits: 55,000,000 whites
Muricans: 196,000,000 whites

Like I really don't know the argument here. Almost triple the whites.

Are there? I've never heard of them. In fact, pretty much everyone here thinks your gun culture is degenerate and are delighted we don't have people running about with guns everywhere.

>DAILY REMINDER TO AVOID DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREADS

>my turd may not be as shiny as yours, but its a lot bigger

hence why we want nothing to do with you, now fuck off.

Lmao, you've never been to /k/ have you?

Oy vey